New member here! Would love to talk!

wijay

Hey everyone! Just found this website and it seems awesome! I have been obsessed with pee for a loooong time now, but have never told anyone for fear of what they might think. This website seems like a great place to find people in similar situations and obv similar interests! So please reply to this thread, I'd love to chat about anything pee related!

Hey everyone! Just found this website and it seems awesome! I have been obsessed with pee for a loooong time now, but have never told anyone for fear of what they might think. This website seems like a great place to find people in similar situations and obv similar interests! So please reply to this thread, I'd love to chat about anything pee related!

I too was in the closet for very similar reasons until I found my first pee forum some six years ago. This forum didn't exist back then, but is in my view definitely the least judgemental and most open-minded pee forum around today.

What most interests you about pee? My favourite thing is girls who love to piss all over the place - all over the carpets, the beds, the furniture, on the tables, against the walls, etc.

I LOVE girls into doing stuff like this.......

I also love golden showers, and have a real thing about girls who brazenly piss in full public view.

What about you?

2.jpg.ad1adf4c4c4aea9027a6f62ae989c783.jpg

3.jpg.0afcba9aa4b317f863c28fcfcae18aae.jpg

13.jpg.6eef707041aec021fafd94831df0a147.jpg

60.jpg.4972cb6be089f884b8d368496154722b.jpg

78.jpg.cbb52fd4c917bc884734298da41304c7.jpg

• Like 1

Golden showers are great! Especially girls peeing on other girls. My fav though has got to be girls peeing in toilets. I'm not sure why, but there's just something about a girl sitting or standing over a toilet and letting a nice stream come out! OH AND WIPING!! A girl wiping her vag after peeing gets me going!! While I have never done any pee activities myself, my dream is to lick a girl clean after she's just peed. That would be one of the greatest experiences I could possibly imagine.