[Poll] Which would you find hotter?

Which is hotter?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which is hotter?

• 1 - Pee outside
    • 2 - Wet herself
    • 3 - Hold it (desperation)

I enjoy seeing girls who at first desperately hold it, and, if inevitable, finally pee outside (our als inside, if they are "trapped" somewhere. If they finally end up wetting themselves, it would also be a turn on for me - but I don't don't think to often about this option, as it actually almost never happens that a girl has really no other option than wetting herself.

This thread is a blast from the past - always nice to see old discussions re-emerging. Looks like we have a very clear winner (peeing outside), but I can't help but feel I missed several options from this poll when I first made this thread...

• Pee somewhere naughty (carpet/furniture)
  • Pee on the toilet
  • Pee on somebody else

When I first started this thread, I'm not sure I was entirely aware of what kind of thing people were into when it came to pee. In fact, I reckon my own taste has changed a little because of everything I've seen on the forum!

Mine is pee in a toilet,voyeur style.

Scot_Lover ,

I thought you enjoy getting a Golden Shower at times . From your Lovely Ladies you have there . Though I do understand there are times when you would like to be pre - warned of an approaching Golden Waterfall from above . So that you are well suited for it to happen for the wetness to come down upon you from above :wink: :wink:

Yeah, I love them all, but when you get hit with a stinging bitter one, and you're standing there going "gah" the peals of laughter that result make it sound like it was deliberate. Payback is truly satisfying, but then get vigorously abused. We all have fun, nothing nasty or vindictive, just sexy fine times.

• 1 month later...