[Poll] Which would you find hotter?

Which is hotter?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which is hotter?

• 1 - Pee outside
    • 2 - Wet herself
    • 3 - Hold it (desperation)

Whilst we're all here for our interest in girls peeing, there are undoubtedly 'sub-categories' of interests. Out of curiosity, vote which of the following options you'd find hottest.

The scneario is that a woman is desperate to pee and there are no toilets around... what should she do?

1) Quickly find a spot to pull down her panties and pee outside

2) Wet her panties right where she is and let the pee run down her leg

3) Hold it for as long as she can until she's so desperate she's groaning and crossing her legs

Vote! Vote! Vote! ;)

I would like to have selected # 1 & # 2 though could only vote once . Wish it was multiple choice but it wasn't this time :)

Yes, this time I was looking to see what the majority thought was the hottest scenario, I know a lot of people are interested in more than 1 option. It seems peeing outside is the clear winner here though (so far, at least)...

I voted for Pee Outside, as I love to see this, but there would be no harm in enjoying watching a bit of desperation first, so that they are absolutely totally desperate by the time they are forced to pee outside.

I'm not so much into wetting, but I wouldn't say no to watching if it happened in front of me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't know how I missed this thread. I cast my vote for outdoors. I agree with Simpfan, grass is best, it doesn't splash on my shoes. But, on the downside, it doesn't make a nice foamy puddle. Anyplace outdoors is great, as long as it's outdoors!

• Like 1

This thread is a blast from the past - always nice to see old discussions re-emerging. Looks like we have a very clear winner (peeing outside), but I can't help but feel I missed several options from this poll when I first made this thread...

• Pee somewhere naughty (carpet/furniture)
  • Pee on the toilet
  • Pee on somebody else

When I first started this thread, I'm not sure I was entirely aware of what kind of thing people were into when it came to pee. In fact, I reckon my own taste has changed a little because of everything I've seen on the forum!

Since I came onto this forum with Pee Fetish as an almost unknown to me.

I have learned lots from this forum.

I am not sure what I would be willing to engage in, but I sure have enjoyed the forum. :whistling: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I like the desperation thing.Its like you know its going to happen,but its fun watching the poor girl squirming,trying to hold it,then the inevitable dark patch appears,ooops!

Don't know how I missed this thread. I cast my vote for outdoors. I agree with Simpfan, grass is best, it doesn't splash on my shoes. But, on the downside, it doesn't make a nice foamy puddle. Anyplace outdoors is great, as long as it's outdoors!

I do like puddles... :)