Pissing Fun at the Gym, Part 4

All five of us got up from around the canteen table we'd just been sitting at, all needing another pee by now. Helen grinned and pointed to the table we'd just left. "I think I might as well just piss right here."

The rest of us looked on, grinning, as the manageress climbed up onto that table and lowered herself into a squat in the middle of it. Within moments, a powerful hissing spray of piss was splashing down onto the table's surface, forming a rapidly growing puddle. Helen gazed down in obvious rapture at her own pee splashing down, the growing puddle getting ever nearer to the table's edge as she peed. Her gushing torrent was showing no sign of abating as her pee started flowing off the front edge of the table, splashing loudly down onto the tiled floor below.

At this point she looked up at us and giggled, "I sure needed this." We all laughed at this as her pissing continued, her pee now flowing off opposite sides of the table onto the floor.

By the time her flow began to dwindle into a small trickle, before coming to a halt, the table's surface was covered in fresh hot piss. As she climbed down off the table again, the sound of her piss flowing off the sides and splashing onto the floor still filled the room, and continued to do so for another minute or two. There were already a couple of very large puddles of piss on the floor now too.

"I enjoyed that", enthused Helen with a grin.

"We did too", laughed Sue.

Then, grinning naughtily, Sue pointed to a location a couple of tables away. "I'm just going to go here." She walked the short distance, before taking a standing stance between two tables, legs parted and hands on hips.

Then she just started pissing right there all over the floor! The sound of it splashing down was totally awesome. Grinning with glee, Sue swayed her hips from side to side as she peed, deliberately spraying as much of the floor as possible, eventually creating a massive puddle. As she swung her aim from one side to the other she also peed on the backs of several of the chairs at the tables.

Towards the end she approached one of the tables, still pissing as she walked. Then she reached down with her hand, using her fingers to pull her labia apart, aiming her stream towards the table top. She finished her pee all over the surface of that table.

Then came Jennifer's turn.

Jennifer pointed over towards the service counter. "I'm going to get up there and pee." We all laughed and encouraged her. And in no time at all she was squatting atop the edge of the counter, facing out into the room.

After several seconds of grinning anticipation, her pee hole opened as a torrent of hot clear piss sprayed from her crotch to cascade loudly down onto the floor several feet below.

The rest of us gathered around closely, watching her piss spraying forth and splashing down onto the tiles at our feet. I could in fact feel tiny warm droplets of pee splashing back onto my feet, which was turning me on actually. Jennifer peed for ages as well, creating yet another huge puddle of piss all over the floor.

Sue - who happened to be the cleaner - laughed, "Gonna take me a while to clean this place up tonight."

The rest of us just laughed too, even as Jennifer's piss continued with no sign of abating. Eventually, on an impulse, Sue reached out with her hand, placing it directly into the flow, laughing as Jennifer's hot piss splashed through her fingers. "That feels real hot".

There was much laughter at this, Helen laughingly commenting, "Sue, I can't believe you're letting Jennifer piss on your hand!"

"Well at least I'm not letting her piss on my face, haha!"

"I actually wouldn't put that past you, thinking about it," laughed Helen.

The rest of us thought that was funny too..

Sue added, "I did pee on some guy's face once, actually!"

Which provoked more laughter.

But all good things must come to an end, and Jennifer's long piss did eventually dwindle to a halt.

As Sue grabbed some kitchen roll to wipe off her wet hand, Clare enthused with a broad grin, "I'm going to go out and piss in the hallway again." I'd already heard that she'd peed against the wall out there on an earlier occasion, hence the "again".

We all followed Clare out into the hallway which had painted walls and a plushly carpeted floor. Grinning broadly, Clare positioned herself facing one of the walls, legs slightly apart and hips thrust forward. Within seconds, with an audible hissing, Clare was peeing against the wall, slowly swaying her hips from side to side to spray as large an area as possible. Her pee was flowing down the surface of the wall, forming a growing puddle on the plush fawn carpet at it's base.

Helen joked, "Clare, I'm sure you must have been a guy in a previous existence. You seem to have a thing about peeing against walls."

"Maybe it's a bad case of penis envy", chuckled Clare.

We all laughed at this, as Clare's pee continued splashing against the wall.

By the time she was done, a large area of the wall was glistening wet with pee, with a large puddle on the carpet at the base of the wall. Clare stepped back from the wall, disappointed that her pee was finished, but smiling gleefully aqs she admired the mess she'd made. "I needed that."

Well, last to pee again, it was finally my turn. And I was pretty desperate by now. I'd never done a standing pee before - except maybe in the shower at home - and wanted to give it a try. I also felt like being a really dirty cow and just doing it all over the carpet. So I decided to do it right there in the hallway! I stood with my legs apart and hands on hips just as I'd seen Sue doing in the canteen. And knowing what I was about to do was making me feel so hot at that moment.

And then it happened. I let loose with a loud hissing sound, my hot piss pattering down upon that plush fawn carpet. The other girls all smiled approvingly as my pee splashed down onto the carpet, forming an ever growing puddle. Doing this felt fucking awesome. I felt like rubbing one out. I'd never imagined before that pissing could be so much fun.

The sound of my pee splashing onto the carpet grew louder as the carpet became saturated, a mini-lake forming upon it as my pee cascaded down too rapidly to be absorbed by the fabric. I was making an enormous mess as I peed, but at that moment the realisation of this was just turning me on even more.

I peed for ages as well - must have been at least a minute - and the puddle on the carpet was fucking massive by the time my pissing dwindled to a halt.

.......................................................................................

Soon afterwards, we were all finally getting dressed, and ultimately saying our farewells and leaving, after enthusing about what a fun evening it had been.

All except Sue of course, who had to remain - being the cleaner - to somehow do the best she could when it came to cleaning up all our piss.

And for certain, as soon as I got home I needed to rub one out, ultimately bringing myself to one of the best orgasms I can ever remember having.

..............................................................................................

Part 1 - http://peefans.com/threads/pissing-fun-at-the-gym-part-1.5937/

Part 2 - http://peefans.com/threads/pissing-fun-at-the-gym-part-2.5989/

Part 3 - http://peefans.com/threads/pissing-fun-at-the-gym-part-3.6024/

• Like 4
  • 2 years later...
14 hours ago, Newtonh said:

Good series

Steve really is one big boss of the forum, he contributes in a total way, stories, pics, fictional, clean chat, and is also expert at history, politic, and a marvellous friend

I noticed you started following him, good choice baby, good choice

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1