Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?

So then, who's sent out peeing snap chats? add your username if you want to

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

Hi guys, I love to pee in really naughty places around my house... Any ideas where?

If I love your idea I might send you a video of me peeing there on my naughty snapchat! I love to watch other girls pee as well! Thanks!

I have lots of ideas if your interested in trying them

Piss on bath mat from shower while showering (makes it naughty cause you could of just peed in the shower but chose to aim out)

Back of a closed door

Standing beside the bed and peeing onto it

Peeing on the fridge while its closed

Lifting a sofa cushion and peeing like its a toilet

Hi guys, I love to pee in really naughty places around my house... Any ideas where?

If I love your idea I might send you a video of me peeing there on my naughty snapchat! I love to watch other girls pee as well! Thanks!

What is your snapchat username?

I think your keyboard looks cold and dry!

I would be very interested too in that :-D could help you with lot of ideas! Do you want to add me on snapchat?

I have a few ideas......

Piss IN the fridge whilst it is open.

Stand facing the toilet, pissing on it whilst the seat is still closed.

Stand with legs parted over a glass upon a carpeted floor and attempt to piss in it, continuing to piss even if most of it misses and lands on the carpet.

Squat upon a sofa or a bed, pissing on it.

Stand and pee against your living room wall

Squat and piss on a glass table

Semi-squat in the middle of a carpeted room, and pee all over the carpet.

Squat at the top of your stairs and pee down them.

But whatever you do, I'd certainly invite you to post screenshot pics on this forum, or add the vids to the video gallery. :thumbsup:

• Hot 1

I personally love to pull down my pants and sit on the bed or sofa and pretend I'm going to the toilet. I love it when my family is there, because they look on approvingly like its the most normal thing to do.

My dog is well trained, but when she has accidents I pee right beside where she peed. Don't know why, but that gets me hot. Also, leaving your pee there and not cleaning it up until later. Peeing in drawers full of clothes is fun too. Also, when I went to school, I typically pissed on my textbooks :D

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I personally love to pull down my pants and sit on the bed or sofa and pretend I'm going to the toilet. I love it when my family is there, because they look on approvingly like its the most normal thing to do.
Do you pretend or really let go?

My dog is well trained, but when she has accidents I pee right beside where she peed.
You can always blame the dog, too. :biggrin:

From the top of your stairs, in the dishwasher onto dirty dishes, squat down in your bathroom and try and aim up into the bath/sink/toilet

How about sitting on top of the washing machine and peeing into it?

• Like 1

Here is a friend of mine peeing in her washer

[ATTACH=full]74801[/ATTACH]

I guess she call's that the pee-treatment cycle.

Here is a friend of mine peeing in her washer

[ATTACH=full]74801[/ATTACH]

I need some friends like that!:thumbsup:

Gearhd813 I would love to watch and give u ideas

@Pissbaby26 So many options. Guess it depends whether you are bothered about clean up or not. Peeing on carpet or upholstery is definitely more naughty as it is harder to clean and if you are willing to leave it and allow it to just soak in, then that is super hot. I find it really hot if you would just pee where you are without worrying about it - i.e. you are watching a movie and just scoot forward on your seat and pee on the carpet or even just relax without moving and pee into your sofa.

If you want to try something a little different, what about climbing a ladder into your loft and then once you are in the loft, place one foot each side of the loft hatch, squat down and pee through the hatch so that the pee falls down to the waiting landing carpet below? That would be superb.

Or, you could pee in the loft - do you have open loft insulation where you could pee into the insulation and it would just soak it all up? What about a water tank in the loft? You could add your pee to the tank and it would mix with the water and be gradually dispense every time you used the water. Usually if you do have a tank it is just used to feed the hot water system, so you would get a little pee along with your bath water or when you are washing the dishes.

If you prefer easier clean ups, then if you have a tiled or hard floor in your bathroom, pee on the toilet with the lid closed, or sit at the front of the toilet and pee onto the floor in front of it. If you have a tiled floor, wear a short skirt with no knickers and pee whilst standing at the sink washing up.

A very easy one is to pee on a load of washing just before it goes in the machine - or even wet the clothes you are wearing before you take them off to put in the machine.

Maybe you have leather covered bar stools at a breakfast bar and a tiled floor. You could eat your breakfast wearing a short skirt and just pee onto the stool, enjoying it pooling around your pussy before it runs off the edge and makes a lake on the tiles.

Would love to see the pics or videos on here. Alternatively, I could send you a snapchat address.

On 04/04/2016 at 5:56 PM, Pissbaby26 said:

Hey pissbaby. I've added you a while ago on Snapchat it's jayj751 are you still using it would love to see ? X

16 minutes ago, Girlspee4me said:

Any girls on this topic who would like to send piss clips on Snapchat, my user name is : girlspee4me

Are you just posting on every Snapchat topic you can find? You don't need to make multiple posts for the same thing.

I'm just trying to get the message out. By the way, if you have Snapchat, I'd be willing to swap a few piss clips