Pissing on cars girls

Are they girls there who ever mpiss on a car? If yes would she do it again to take a special picture for me?.

As long as its YOUR car,i see no problem with that.Or someone who is party to the prank.Doing it on some strangers car in a car park is to be frowned upon!

• 4 weeks later...

I won't lie; I've done this. It was one of my most pettiest moments. There's this grade-A asshole that lives where I do; he's got a slick sports car that he constantly keeps sparkling clean and is always driving too fast in the neighborhood, endangering all ages. After almost getting hit by him pulling out of my parking space, I decided I would teach him a lesson.

Normally, I'm a big water drinker. Not just because of the health benefits (gotta maintain my girlish figure) but also to keep my pee good & diluted. Clear pee reduces stains & smells! Anyway, I figured I would pee on this guy's car, but not drink water for a day, to let my pee get good & acidic. On the following night, I went out at about 1 AM, and did an evil thing.

Of course, being me, I couldn't have a pee game without getting a little pleasure out of it myself. I wasn't just going to pee on his car; I was going to wet myself with it. It was pitch black out; no one could possibly have seen my antics. I went out there wearing a skirt, and climbed up on the hood of his car. I pulled my skirt up, baring my naked ass to the world, and did the splits. (I'm pretty flexible.) Once my lady-bits were pressed firmly against his sparkling clean hood, I let loose my fury.

I had to make an effort to not moan out loud, but the sweet warmth of my pee building up around my pussy before cascading down the car's hood was very lovely. Once I finished, I high-tailed it out of there, back to my house. The next evening, I watched out my window as the man came back from his job; the hood of his fancy sports car now had a large faded paint trail right down the middle. Hah!

I guess he got the message, because he stopped driving so recklessly in our neighborhood. I don't feel sorry.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
I won't lie; I've done this. It was one of my most pettiest moments. There's this grade-A asshole that lives where I do; he's got a slick sports car that he constantly keeps sparkling clean and is always driving too fast in the neighborhood, endangering all ages. After almost getting hit by him pulling out of my parking space, I decided I would teach him a lesson.

Normally, I'm a big water drinker. Not just because of the health benefits (gotta maintain my girlish figure) but also to keep my pee good & diluted. Clear pee reduces stains & smells! Anyway, I figured I would pee on this guy's car, but not drink water for a day, to let my pee get good & acidic. On the following night, I went out at about 1 AM, and did an evil thing.

Of course, being me, I couldn't have a pee game without getting a little pleasure out of it myself. I wasn't just going to pee on his car; I was going to wet myself with it. It was pitch black out; no one could possibly have seen my antics. I went out there wearing a skirt, and climbed up on the hood of his car. I pulled my skirt up, baring my naked ass to the world, and did the splits. (I'm pretty flexible.) Once my lady-bits were pressed firmly against his sparkling clean hood, I let loose my fury.

I had to make an effort to not moan out loud, but the sweet warmth of my pee building up around my pussy before cascading down the car's hood was very lovely. Once I finished, I high-tailed it out of there, back to my house. The next evening, I watched out my window as the man came back from his job; the hood of his fancy sports car now had a large faded paint trail right down the middle. Hah!

I guess he got the message, because he stopped driving so recklessly in our neighborhood. I don't feel sorry.

Gracey, I was feeling a bit down after my holiday, but every aspect of that story has perked me right back up!

• 3 weeks later...

Next time, just use my lap lol. Nice story tho, and I'm glad it got the response you were looking for.