Hottest pee related thing that's ever happened to you?

Over the years I have engaged in a LOT of pee related activity. This has been with several girls and probably been hundreds if not over a thousand times. So trying to decide which event was the most exciting is pretty hard. I can think of many things that rank right up there among the top of the list including my afternoon spent

with Miss Piss. But if I had to pick one out of all of them it would have to be a time that my friend Dawn and I

had many years ago. Dawn was a FWWB (Friend with Wet Benefits) and she had given me many golden showers..Mostly on my chest and body but I had never been brave enough to ask her if she might consider peeing in my mouth. Well to get things started we had been out driving around town running errands and she had already made it very clear that she was dying to pee and when we got home if I wanted a golden shower we couldn't waste any time getting ready. Lot's of our fun happened in my bedroom as my bed had a mattress protector on it so getting my bed wet was no problem. So when we got home she made a beeline to the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes behind her and telling me I had better hurry and get undressed myself.

Once on the bed she knelt over me but without asking I slid down between her legs and started licking her clit and pussy. She loved the feeling but her over filled bladder was a much more pressing problem. She kept telling me in a very urgent tone of voice that I needed to move because she needed to pee. But I ignored her pleas and continued licking on her. Her warnings became more urgent and she told me if I didn't move she might end up peeing on my face. You could tell she was really struggling not to let go. Her bladder could only hold on so long and slowly I began to feel dribbles of pee on my face. It was so exciting knowing what was about to happen.

With one final warning she relaxed and her bladder exploded. Her stream sprayed hard onto my face and I managed to open my mouth and swallow a couple of mouth fulls. I know she peed for at least a minute before her stream finally slowed and ended in a couple of long dribbles. After all of this the only thing she could manage to say was "I tried to warn you" We got up and headed for the shower. Later she asked me if I was mad because she peed on my face and I assured her I wasn't. This started a new chapter in our pee adventures

wetman

So what's the hottest thing that's even happened to you ?

• Like 1
Over the years I have engaged in a LOT of pee related activity. This has been with several girls and probably been hundreds if not over a thousand times. So trying to decide which event was the most exciting is pretty hard. I can think of many things that rank right up there among the top of the list including my afternoon spent

with Miss Piss. But if I had to pick one out of all of them it would have to be a time that my friend Dawn and I

had many years ago. Dawn was a FWWB (Friend with Wet Benefits) and she had given me many golden showers..Mostly on my chest and body but I had never been brave enough to ask her if she might consider peeing in my mouth. Well to get things started we had been out driving around town running errands and she had already made it very clear that she was dying to pee and when we got home if I wanted a golden shower we couldn't waste any time getting ready. Lot's of our fun happened in my bedroom as my bed had a mattress protector on it so getting my bed wet was no problem. So when we got home she made a beeline to the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes behind her and telling me I had better hurry and get undressed myself.

Once on the bed she knelt over me but without asking I slid down between her legs and started licking her clit and pussy. She loved the feeling but her over filled bladder was a much more pressing problem. She kept telling me in a very urgent tone of voice that I needed to move because she needed to pee. But I ignored her pleas and continued licking on her. Her warnings became more urgent and she told me if I didn't move she might end up peeing on my face. You could tell she was really struggling not to let go. Her bladder could only hold on so long and slowly I began to feel dribbles of pee on my face. It was so exciting knowing what was about to happen.

With one final warning she relaxed and her bladder exploded. Her stream sprayed hard onto my face and I managed to open my mouth and swallow a couple of mouth fulls. I know she peed for at least a minute before her stream finally slowed and ended in a couple of long dribbles. After all of this the only thing she could manage to say was "I tried to warn you" We got up and headed for the shower. Later she asked me if I was mad because she peed on my face and I assured her I wasn't. This started a new chapter in our pee adventures

wetman

So what's the hottest thing that's even happened to you ?

I am sooooo jealous!

• 3 weeks later...

A bunch of us from school went canoe camping one weekend. Me and this girl, (who later became my girlfriend) decided to take a canoe and explore a marsh we'd past the day before - mainly to get away from drinking and drama. After a while she said we needed to go back because she had to go to the bathroom. When we got back, I was pulling the canoe up onto the beach when I heard this sound of water and noticed she was squatting - she was peeing through her bathing suit right next to me! She noticed me looking at her and gave me an embarrassed smile and said she really had to go. We waded out into the lake together so she could rinse out her bathing suit. While out there I made this spacey face and told her I was peeing my bathing suit to make her laugh!

Mine has to be the night I met Maigh, at the Gretna Chase Hotel.

I was in the Bar and a few locals were laughing over a girl that had not made it home, apparently made a mess of herself, I kind of indicated that she sounded like a fun girl and got some weird looks so I left them there and went back to my table. After I had downed a few beers, I noticed that the place had fallen silent, the rowdies at the bar were quiet, their attention on a girl who had just come in. I was immediately impressed, gorgeous red hair, jeans that fit like a glove and a fantastic looking body under her red pullover. I wandered over to the bar and got another beer, and a better look. She knew I was an outlander, and got a shy half smile as I left and went back to the table. She mingled with the loud talking mob, obviously knowing each other, and I just listened and looked out of the window.

I looked up to see someone standing at my table and was surprised that it was her, an unreadable expression on her pretty face. The people at the bar were watching, expecting something, and they weren't disappointed. She told me that I heard about her 'accident' last night, watching me closely. I replied that I didn't think it was an accident and got an amazing smile, and she eased out a chair and sat down. She asked if I knew what she did, and though I didn't know, I could guess, and was rewarded with another smile. We drank more as the night progressed and she showed me her 'accident', peeing an extraordinary amount in her jeans in the carpark. She got me to shower her down too, to complete her 'wetness' then left me a little shaken in the carpark. She returned later that night, and the rest is history, 11 years worth, not stopping now.

The next highlight was 52 miles away, at Kirkcudbright (Kir-coo-bree) where Maigh met Mary, or Mary met Maigh, but it was love at first sight for Mary, we stayed with her and eventually all 3 of us toured the West Coast. I married Maigh about a year later, and 6 months after that, we moved Mary out, and we've been together ever since.

• Like 3

I can't say I've had a lot of experiences. But I've had a good handful of fun in my time.

Probably the most memorable strictly "pee" related experience was when I had taken some ecstasy with my wife (just me, she didn't take any) and it just makes everything sooooooo much more intense and amazing feeling. Eating my boo out is already one of my favourite things to do with or without drugs. But on E, it just makes the experiences all the more erotic. All the textures and feelings and flavours and smells are beyond.

I was getting really into it and asked if she'd be able to pee in my mouth. We've been together forever and she knows what I'm into, but it's the sort of thing where she'll only indulge me on special occasions and what not. Normally she sort of has a hard time peeing while she's laying on her back like that but she tried and actually peed a lot in my mouth and it felt SOOOOO GOOD. Having my hands gripping on her thighs, my mouth against her wet, pink lil cooch as she filled it with hot, delicious pee. Slowly swallowing it and feeling that warm fluid go down, knowing that it came from her. It felt like I was in Heaven for the 10 seconds or so that experiences probably lasted.

I'm pretty sure that's what Heaven is. If you're not a total asshole in life you spend eternity eating a beautiful girl's pussy while candyflipping as she empties herself all over your face, mouth and chest.