Another new male

Hello to all,

I am new here, actually i am new to this whole peeing thing. I have been into wetlook for over 20 years now, and so I was curious about the wetting. I started with just clothes wetting, that turned in to watching people wet their beds through their clothes which turned in to golden showers again in their clothes. Since I love wetlook any wetting has to be done with clothes on. I have come to discover that wet is wet mo matter if is water or pee the end result is the same. That being said, i can get as turned on now with someone getting pissed on as much as someone going for a fully clothed swim or shower. Also the idea of soaking carpets, beds or upolstured furniture i have come to discover a huge turn on also. I have actually tried it myself but that is a seperate story. I only have one experience but it was daring in its own right. Hope to meet people i can talk to about this as i have only just begun.

Thanks for reading

Wetclotheslover