Vegas pee

I was at work on day in the brake room and a coworker was talking about vegas. She say people in vegas pop a squat on the side of the a road. She say you some wired stuff out there. I though I would love to see that one day out there. I hear the midwest people just pull aside the road and pop a squat.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

lol. well vegas. lot's of alcohol. lots of walking. lots of people. it's pretty easy to get desperate. not always easy to find a potty. and, pretty easy to 'hide' when it's so busy and you've lowered your inhibitions. =)

i can't deny nor confirm how i know this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • 5 years later...
On 3/22/2016 at 9:19 AM, pee01 said:

I was at work on day in the brake room and a coworker was talking about vegas. She say people in vegas pop a squat on the side of the a road. She say you some wired stuff out there. I though I would love to see that one day out there. I hear the midwest people just pull aside the road and pop a squat.

enough back roads and country in the midwest. easy enough to pull to the side of the road if need be lol. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

enough back roads and country in the midwest. easy enough to pull to the side of the road if need be lol. 

I live in the midwest and take plenty of long trips. I always seem to be seeking out the back roads.

Most all the folks out here are very friendly. When they drive by, they nearly always wave. I generally wave back, that is if my hands aren't pee-occupied. 😆

Just now, glad1 said:

I live in the midwest and take plenty of long trips. I always seem to be seeking out the back roads.

Most all the folks out here are very friendly. When they drive by, they nearly always wave. I generally wave back, that is if my hands aren't pee-occupied. 😆

Well sureeee as a many you have it easy!!! lol pull over stand behind a tree and whip it out lol. Us girls have to find a discreet area hope its hidden no cars and we that we have good skill for outdoor peeing lol. As a girl on long rides if its summer i think itd be easier to do if wearing a skirt lol. then you can pull over get out stand with legs apart and release haha. if only i didn't despise being overly girly and wearing skirts lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Colormerose said:

Well sureeee as a many you have it easy!!! lol pull over stand behind a tree and whip it out lol. Us girls have to find a discreet area hope its hidden no cars and we that we have good skill for outdoor peeing lol. As a girl on long rides if its summer i think itd be easier to do if wearing a skirt lol. then you can pull over get out stand with legs apart and release haha. if only i didn't despise being overly girly and wearing skirts lol. 

I'll admit as a man I may have an advantage, but it's only several inches. Still, girls in a skirt seem to do even better, almost no one passing by would know that they're peeing.

I can't say enough how important it is to develop the necessary skills for successful outdoor peeing. If nature doesn't give you what you need, there's always the SheWee or GoGirl.

2 hours ago, Sweets said:

My family is from the mid west. Indiana.  Not close to Vegas.   But I cant say to much about peeing but it was easy to find a dark dirty road to have sex on the hood of the car and no one in site 

I guess that's better than nothing ... 🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

As a Las Vegas Resident of 19 years, I can’t speak for all of us but as for me I’m a Rideshare driver in a 24 hour town so driving around I love finding secluded spots to get naked and pee, lol! But to comment on your original post, I have seen bunch of people just pee in a corner in public or on a wall and not care and I even had a Passanger pop a squat in front of me next to my car in a club parking lot! So the myth is true!

• Hot 2