Interested in buying pissed panties or jeans?

shivaz

Is there someone interested in buying panties or jeans or anything else pissed in/on?

You'll get the video of the wetting and the wet object

Currently working with Naomi.

Clothes price + post charge to your destination + €50?

c4s97605-028-hotel_room_wetting.mp4_20151221_233522.831.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I see that it could interest some people :)

We will make a try and add the soaked items on our private store, the next time that will do a wetting video. Stored in a plastic bag, to keep humidity ;)

When you'll buy it, you'll get a voucher to download the video, and I'll send the item the next opened day, where you want.

We can also do some custom requests (not too complicated). Send us a image of the kind of item you want to be wetting with your short scenario (position, place...).

When it's ready, I'll send you a link to our private store for payment.

I have often sold my own peed in panties to special fans and customers. . . however. . . but by the time my panties arrived they did not smell sweet. The urine turns to an ammonia smell after a few days. So I would be interested to know how you can send panties that still smell like sweet pee.

I have often sold my own peed in panties to special fans and customers. . . however. . . but by the time my panties arrived they did not smell sweet. The urine turns to an ammonia smell after a few days. So I would be interested to know how you can send panties that still smell like sweet pee.

What if you piss in/on the panties, hang them to dry and then send them? I've learned bagging wet/pissed on items isn't all that plesant. I have a shirt designated as my piss shirt, I learn it when I get pissed on and then hang it up to dry. It has that nice piss aroma. A mild piss aroma.

We will make a try and add the soaked items on our private store, the next time that will do a wetting video. Stored in a plastic bag, to keep humidity :wink:

When you'll buy it, you'll get a voucher to download the video, and I'll send the item the next opened day, where you want.

We can also do some custom requests (not too complicated). Send us a image of the kind of item you want to be wetting with your short scenario (position, place...).

I'd like to have a stuffed animal that was pissed on by that fine Naomi. Maybe pissed on multiple times and left to dry for that mild piss aroma on the stuffed animal. And also an autograph by Naomi.

• Like 1

We will make a try and add the soaked items on our private store, the next time that will do a wetting video. Stored in a plastic bag, to keep humidity :wink:

I'd also be interested in like a bottle like a Power Aid or Gatorade bottle that fine Naomi pissed in. Then pour the piss out and just have the residue in the bottle. Maybe even stuff the wipe tissue in the bottle and put the cap on.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Lizz, long time. I experienced the same problem having an out of town GF send me her peed in panties. Cum stays fresh indefinitely, but not pee. :(

- Peevert

Exposure to air makes pee turn into ammonia. One thing to try, which may delay the reaction, is to vacuum seal the peed clothing. They sell vacuum sealers to be used for food storage and these could also be used for protecting wet clothing from air

i've sold my peed panties a couple of times, and did just that. one of the guys still randomly chats with me via e-mail, and has told me several

times it worked pretty well. i can't say what exactly his pair's aroma ended up like, but i feel like the vacuum seal would preserve the moisture a bit longer, at least during transit enough that the recipient gets something damp and with relatively proper scent.

• 3 weeks later...
Id like to buy a girls wee wiping tissues.

I have some of Kitty's shirts and a shirt I sent her that she used to wipe with after peeing. I wore the shirt so much it started getting holes in it so now it's just hanging in my closet. I also still have and wear the shirts I wore when Miss Lizz Peed on me :-)

• Like 1