Does anyone else have "pee toys?"

Does anyone else keep around things they like to pee in? I know everyone probably has a favorite pair of underwear and clothes they like to wet. Mine are a pair of old thick cotton work outshorts that I cut holes in the pockets of to slip my dick out to pee out the side if needed, but mostly I just wear them and pee myself in this very chair at the computer, sitting atop a towel or two and a garbage bag to protect the seat. Sometimes I stuff a towel in the shorts themselves and just continually pee into it until everything below me is sopping wet. I don't really have a diaper fetish (though I wouldn't mind wetting one), it was just a solution to help clean up that I came up with when I started doing all this more than a decade ago. I used to just stuff the towel in my shorts or a bathing suit and pee away but after a long session I found that the chair I was using was damp!

Living with my parents makes this fetish tough to indulge in so I picked up these tricks along the way to remain undetected. I'll often use the garbage bag to hide the piss filled towels until I can wash them undetected. I've even gone as far and bought some pet pads to simulate peeing on the floor but I haven't had much chance to use them.

I've also got one of those medical urinals that I sometimes pee in, but thats kind of boring, its made to pee in! I also have a series of water bottles that I'll stick my dick into and pee in. I've also got one of those slime ICE bottles that I cut a hole into so I could just stick my dick in and let it hang in the bottle and pee, often letting it fill up and cover my penis as I pee. Vitamin Water bottles are just the right size. I've tried to make a urinal out of a gatorade bottle, in attempt to simulate those training urinals for little boys that stick on the walls. I just love the idea of having something like that in the corner of a room, just hanging on the wall. I've also thought about cleaning out my closet and making it a toilet in someway.

So what do you all like to pee into (or on!)?

My wife and our live in girlfriend, lol.

Don't have a lot, a massage slide - a vinyl sheet with inflatable sides, plastic sheet for the bed, and whatever clothes we have on at the time. Really no preference, if we want to play in what we are wearing, we just go for it. Is a completely tiled bathroom with a drain in the floor classed as a "toy" ?

Does anyone else keep around things they like to pee in? I know everyone probably has a favorite pair of underwear and clothes they like to wet. Mine are a pair of old thick cotton work outshorts that I cut holes in the pockets of to slip my dick out to pee out the side if needed, but mostly I just wear them and pee myself in this very chair at the computer, sitting atop a towel or two and a garbage bag to protect the seat. Sometimes I stuff a towel in the shorts themselves and just continually pee into it until everything below me is sopping wet. I don't really have a diaper fetish (though I wouldn't mind wetting one), it was just a solution to help clean up that I came up with when I started doing all this more than a decade ago. I used to just stuff the towel in my shorts or a bathing suit and pee away but after a long session I found that the chair I was using was damp!

Living with my parents makes this fetish tough to indulge in so I picked up these tricks along the way to remain undetected. I'll often use the garbage bag to hide the piss filled towels until I can wash them undetected. I've even gone as far and bought some pet pads to simulate peeing on the floor but I haven't had much chance to use them.

I've also got one of those medical urinals that I sometimes pee in, but thats kind of boring, its made to pee in! I also have a series of water bottles that I'll stick my dick into and pee in. I've also got one of those slime ICE bottles that I cut a hole into so I could just stick my dick in and let it hang in the bottle and pee, often letting it fill up and cover my penis as I pee. Vitamin Water bottles are just the right size. I've tried to make a urinal out of a gatorade bottle, in attempt to simulate those training urinals for little boys that stick on the walls. I just love the idea of having something like that in the corner of a room, just hanging on the wall. I've also thought about cleaning out my closet and making it a toilet in someway.

So what do you all like to pee into (or on!)?

Trash bags and towels work great..even though I'm alone and don't have to hide. They work great in bed too. Trash bag on the bed and then a thick towel and I can pee and it does not get on the bed. Large ziplock bags are good for peeing into also...

• Like 1

Medical urinals may be *kind* of boring, but there are some older blown or molded glass models that are actually quite beautiful, and which also have intriguingly erotic shapes. As a teaser, there are both "male" and "female" models available, with appropriately shaped openings.

Also, we should all own a 2L volumetric flask - there are kind of impressive and as a bonus help you measure. In fact, a selection of labware including an erlenmeyer flask for emergencies is a great thing to have.

Lastly, my cache of toys includes a thin plastic bag with handles attached, and a 1kg digital hanging scale with 1gm increments. Perfect equipment for measuring volume in a public bathroom stall - simply go in the bag and weigh it, then pour and flush. At 1g/ml, you're good to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Once I get my own space I'm totally going to be on the look out for chamber pots and bed pans. Different types of portable toilets definitely interest me.
I've been to a bar in Alaska. There used to be a brothel upstairs. After it closed down, they displayed downstairs the chamber pots from the rooms. I think they made great conversation starters.

We have a type of medieval chair that was given to my hubby when his grandfather passed. I believe it was used in a chapel but I am no expert. The bottom part is closed off, there are no legs but more like a closed in with wood designed and there is a hole under a removable cushion. Does that count?

Sephora , that's interesting . In that it was built that way for a general purpose maybe . To then use a chamber pot position below the hole cut in the seat of that wooden chair . to then be used to pee as well as do the other necessary thing . That's opposite of peeing :wink:.

Which the wooden chair wa specifically designed for in being used by some one. That's so interesting to know about it being built that way . As you wouldn't need to squat nor really aim. Just pee down into it I believe :wink: :wink:

I presume it was use for that however my hubby did have to modify it because of something. Yes it has it's uses from time to time, it's just good that there is a cushion thingy to cover the hole. We do have people that come over and I don't want them thinking anything that would find us weird.

Sephora ,

That ''Cushion Thingy " you made reference to is called a '' Pillow '' by most common subjects My Dear Queen :laugh:

Though i believe you know that already and just wanted to change the name of it . In protecting what other use you had used it for . Before you had used it now . To seat your lovely bottom down on itt . Without your bottom slipping into that hole in the middle of that chair you now have and use. That of not getting any wooden splinters in your pretty bottom either I presum too :) :laugh: :whistling: :cool:

A pillow !!! I think in french and it don't always work.

I don't particularly have any specific pee toys as such. I mainly like peeing outside or anywhere discrete (This morning I peed in a public car park next to the car). However, I do sometimes put towels on my chair and enjoy peeing into them whilst I'm on a conference call for work or I sometimes pee in the sink. I do pee in a variety of containers - whatever is to hand, but I don't really have anything that is specifically for pee fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I use a penis pump which I use occasionally to have fun with . As I'm single at this time . Where - by I have a full bladder when I use the pump to pump up my penis ,

{ Vacuum / Suction } , where at full vacuum I usally orgasm . Which also triggers off my peeing into the pump at the same time :wink:

Which really has enhanced my orgasms . As well as my arousal too . In using this device in having some pee fun with myself at times :woot: :wink: :wink: :thumbsup:

I would luv to watch a guy using a pump, hard, pissing and cumming in a pump:wink:

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I've used a condom to pee in, supported by a sink. Surprisingly it will hold a full bladder if you use your hand to keep it from slipping off. After I finish filling it with pee, I usually jerk off into that hot piss and cum. Amazing feeling all that heat on the head of my cock.

Mmmmmm, pee toys...

I've often wondered what others use for pee toys, I'm glad that this question was asked.

Aside from the usual self/clothes/spouse, I have a craving to piss into glass vessels. Sometimes merely the sight of a nice shaped and beautifully decorated vase would be enough to make me wet with arousal at the urge to pee in it.

I like to shop garage sales for many reasons, one of them being the search for the odd glass that I like -the last one of a set that no longer fits with the other dishes in the seller's cabinet. I have three of which as soon as I saw them, I knew I was going to pee in them -a wine goblet, a champagne flute, and a beer mug; all of them thick and sturdy, with pretty and uncommon designs.

I also have a thing for fabric, -especially the love rugs, blankets and towels that are used to protect the bed from my gushing orgasms. Hey, if they gotta be washed anyway and I can save on a toilet flush...:whistling:

Just a few minutes ago, I glanced at a frosted pink flower vase that I was going to pack up and put into the attic; pink isn't my color and I'm de-cluttering the house. Now I'm thinking that I'll keep it down to use like a chamber pot..soon.:biggrin:

Oh! ..and there's an over sized "fish bowl" margarita glass that I rediscovered as well! **wanders off, guzzling water.... **:rolleyes:

Mmmmmm, pee toys...

I've often wondered what others use for pee toys, I'm glad that this question was asked.

Aside from the usual self/clothes/spouse, I have a craving to piss into glass vessels. Sometimes merely the sight of a nice shaped and beautifully decorated vase would be enough to make me wet with arousal at the urge to pee in it.

I like to shop garage sales for many reasons, one of them being the search for the odd glass that I like -the last one of a set that no longer fits with the other dishes in the seller's cabinet. I have three of which as soon as I saw them, I knew I was going to pee in them -a wine goblet, a champagne flute, and a beer mug; all of them thick and sturdy, with pretty and uncommon designs.

I also have a thing for fabric, -especially the love rugs, blankets and towels that are used to protect the bed from my gushing orgasms. Hey, if they gotta be washed anyway and I can save on a toilet flush...:whistling:

Just a few minutes ago, I glanced at a frosted pink flower vase that I was going to pack up and put into the attic; pink isn't my color and I'm de-cluttering the house. Now I'm thinking that I'll keep it down to use like a chamber pot..soon.:biggrin:

Oh! ..and there's an over sized "fish bowl" margarita glass that I rediscovered as well! **wanders off, guzzling water.... **:rolleyes:

Guest UnabashedUser
I've used a condom to pee in, supported by a sink. Surprisingly it will hold a full bladder if you use your hand to keep it from slipping off. After I finish filling it with pee, I usually jerk off into that hot piss and cum. Amazing feeling all that heat on the head of my cock.

87611-cb76514d9ec589bd5996c8c054cf500b.jpg?1470417102

Mmmmmm, pee toys...

I too love glass to pee in. I had these giant margarita glasses I once made a video of myself filling. Think of the huge one from a restaurant, 2 people may share. Filled it till it ran over ... mmm

I too love glass to pee in. I had these giant margarita glasses I once made a video of myself filling. Think of the huge one from a restaurant, 2 people may share. Filled it till it ran over ... mmm

That's the one! Mine came from a nearby seafood house. I have yet to overflow it, still working on my max fill capacity. :tongue:

• 1 month later...

Just one pair of 'so easy to wash and drip dry' pair of trousers which get wetter and wetter with inevitable leaks as our lovely drinking sessions together (me and my g/f) last well into the evening and night. Essential muscles weaken as the night wears on I find!