New Host already Failing ?

I got that earlier too. It must have been around 4am UK time, which is I believe about 11pm EST.

But it only lasted for about a minute or two and the site was then back up. I was midway through updating my pic of the day threads at the time. I left for work soon after completing that and have only just logged back on for a brief while now.

So I have no idea if it has happened again since.

Edit: Actually Wetman, I have just noticed the time of your post - about 3.55am UK time, which is probably around about the time I experienced the same problem for just a minute or two this morning. So we were probably experiencing exactly the same thing at the same time. Hopefully it only lasted for a minute or two for you as well.

I will look into this. I haven't yet experienced that issue. It might be related to automatic updates that were being performed. I may also need to tune a few settings yet. If you notice it at a particular time, or during a large upload please let me know.

Thank You,

- Admin

Peefans.com works fine but there has been several times (including now) where I cannot connect to watchgirlspeeing.com

Interesting. Those of you who have had issues were you using watchgirlspeeing.com?

6.15 pm AU time, took ages to log in, 502 error, host offline. Eventually started to work, but only by using FireFox, Mirosoft Edge just gives up in disgust.

502 usually means the site is overloaded or that your browser cache needs to be cleared. It's likely that someone was doing a large upload at that time, I'll try to keep an eye on it.

Just very briefly reporting before I leave for work - same problem occurred around about 5am UK time this morning and lasted for at least 5 or 6 minutes, which is substantially longer than last time.

Well, here it is 2:20 EDT and I have been on for the past hour and a half.

I have been getting long delays. I could get several words typed out before they showed.

Also slow about navigating.

Next time that you receive a site offline message please include the cloud flare location. It seems that CloudFlare Atlanta in particular has been having some issues. Last week it was reported that the current host has been under a lengthy DDOS attack which may be slowing some sites down.

Next time that you receive a site offline message please include the cloud flare location. It seems that CloudFlare Atlanta in particular has been having some issues. Last week it was reported that the current host has been under a lengthy DDOS attack which may be slowing some sites down.

I do not have the foggiest notion how to include the cloud flare location.

Instructions Please.

It is in the middle of the above picture under the cloud icon. You should see a similar message when their is an outage, the city may or may not be the same.

I have seen this image once, maybe twice.

However, yesterday the forum just was responding very slowly.

I would be typing and the cursor would stop moving even though I was typing. When the system did respond there would be several words that I had typed would appear.

Also when I clicked on things to go to another image there would be a large delay while the circle in the upper left corner would go around for nearly forever.

I'm not able to access any videos on the wacthgirlspeeing.com site I get the error of host or network failed this started happening today around 10 pm eastern standard time

I replied to your post on the thread that you created for this issue. The fastest way to get a hold of me is to send me a PM or email me at [email protected].

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting any error 522 frequently tonight. Started from about 10pm GMT. It's been happening mostly when writing a private message but I think that's a coincidence and not a cause. When I click Retry for live site it works immediately.

I really am trying to get to the bottom of this guys the problem is that I am not seeing any obvious signs of what might be causing, not to mention that I haven't experienced it myself. It sounds like it's happening in the evening EST. I'll try to monitor it more closely. I appreciate all your feedback.

Here it is around 10:15 EDT and the system is pausing so much that it is nearly unusable.

I am going to take that back. I think that the pausing is on my end of the stick.

• 3 weeks later...

I caught it this time! It looks like something is KILLING the processors. There are a total of 24 cores and the load was at 30, which means we'd need another 10 cores or so to handle the load. I am looking into it. I also did a reboot which is why there was a bit more downtime.

- Admin