What makes you pee the most ?

Just now, Colormerose said:

Oh definitely beer, any alcohol seems to for me truly *i'm a girl I stay away from beer if i can lol* and I swear I start drinking and my bladder is like full to bursting every 10-15 minutes. and like actually truly full not like oh you feel like you it is. 

I am the way with a few bottles of beers. I drink water and beer at the same time and start needing to go in a little bit of time. Plus hard to stand long lines after drinking beers.

2 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

Oh definitely beer, any alcohol seems to for me truly *i'm a girl I stay away from beer if i can lol* and I swear I start drinking and my bladder is like full to bursting every 10-15 minutes. and like actually truly full not like oh you feel like you it is. 

Some years back, I dated a woman who definitely enjoyed her beer. In a good evening, she'd polish off 6 or 8 bottles, in a bteer evening maybe 10.  Somewhere into her third one, she'd usually have to pee. And once she broke the seal, it truly was about every 15 minutes she'd have to pee again.

She also liked to watch me, so I usually matched her bottle for bottle and often pee for pee.

• Like 2
On 4/19/2016 at 4:52 PM, Scot_Lover said:

What do you mean by irritate? A painful feeling or the bladder / urinary system just getting rid of it?

An irritate is something that causes your bladder to spasm if u have a weak  pelvic Floor it can cause leakage.   It doesn’t actual hurt.  It’s just annoying.  You go from being completely fine one minute to omg I’m about to piss myself.  The longer you wait the more chance of leaking.  It’s sucks for me I can usually hold it until I get to the toilet about to pull my pants down.  And the worse thing is u really don’t pee that much. You just have to pee often 

On 4/19/2016 at 1:08 PM, CrissyP said:

In my case, hot tea and hot coffee both have the same effect on me. They both make me pee about the same. Cold caffeinated drinks don't seem to have the same effect. This of course is a very unscientific study, just my own personal observations. Perhaps I should try drinking equal amounts of hot and cold tea using the same kind of tea and see what happens. Problem is; I'm too lazy to do that. BTW, I don't like iced coffee, so it would have to be tea.

We should apply for a government grant to do a study of this. I'm sure someone would be willing to cough up a couple million bucks. It sure seems important enough to me to warrant further study.

My urologist told me that the higher the amount Of caffeine mixed with acid makes the spasms worse.  He told me MT dew is one of the worst sodas to drink.   I think Big red is up there with it. He made that statement before energy drinks were popular so I’m sure they are just as bad.   I try to stay away from caffeine.  The spasm make it very unpredictable.   I perfer to be more in control.   I usually drink decaf tea.  Now all decaf is still as a small amount of caffeine.  But not enough to cause spasms. I don’t drink much at work so I don’t have to run to the bathroom I don’t have time.  But once I get home I drink a lot of tea and once I break the seal like every one says I have to go a lot.  

• Agree 1

Totally agree on all of the above, caffeine and certain artificial products being the triggers for me - so if I drink a black coffee like I am now, I know that almost exactly an hour from drinking I'll go from nothing to bursting, an hour and five minutes and I'd be a little towards frantic and I'd pee literally only 300ml.   Not that I'm giving up on coffee...

Anyway. That wasn't really my point - what I was going to say is does anyone else get triggered by nervousness too about a particular event?   Like just before stepping up to talk in front of a group of people on stage for example - you know you haven't got a full bladder, but your mind tells you 'what if you really have to go when you're up there?' and before you know it your bladder feels like it's about to leak and disgrace yourself...   so you go to the toilet and squeeze out literally a shot glass worth?

Last time I experienced that was on the first caravan trip away at the start of spring this year.  Last year we bought the caravan - nothing massive, just a two berth, but still a ton-and-half, 7ft wide by  22ft white box on wheels hanging on the back of the car.  So I hadn't spent much time up to then towing it - and that is a definite art as any truck driver will agree.  So even though I'd peed before leaving the house, literally within half an hour I was wanting to stop and pee...  And difficult to explain to my wife who has the bladder of a camel.

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Totally agree on all of the above, caffeine and certain artificial products being the triggers for me - so if I drink a black coffee like I am now, I know that almost exactly an hour from drinking I'll go from nothing to bursting, an hour and five minutes and I'd be a little towards frantic and I'd pee literally only 300ml.   Not that I'm giving up on coffee...

Anyway. That wasn't really my point - what I was going to say is does anyone else get triggered by nervousness too about a particular event?   Like just before stepping up to talk in front of a group of people on stage for example - you know you haven't got a full bladder, but your mind tells you 'what if you really have to go when you're up there?' and before you know it your bladder feels like it's about to leak and disgrace yourself...   so you go to the toilet and squeeze out literally a shot glass worth?

Last time I experienced that was on the first caravan trip away at the start of spring this year.  Last year we bought the caravan - nothing massive, just a two berth, but still a ton-and-half, 7ft wide by  22ft white box on wheels hanging on the back of the car.  So I hadn't spent much time up to then towing it - and that is a definite art as any truck driver will agree.  So even though I'd peed before leaving the house, literally within half an hour I was wanting to stop and pee...  And difficult to explain to my wife who has the bladder of a camel.

The last time I was nervous about my pee problem just happened to be the first time I was going to have sex with someone who wasn’t my husband.   I had been with him for 16 years at the time. And my pee problems started after we were together.  And he was use to them.   When I was waiting to meet with him.  I had to wait about 2 hour before he arrived.  It seems like my bladder was going crazy and every time I went it was a little trickle.   Of course everything was fine.  But I guess I was just nervous 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sweets said:

The last time I was nervous about my pee problem just happened to be the first time I was going to have sex with someone who wasn’t my husband.   I had been with him for 16 years at the time. And my pee problems started after we were together.  And he was use to them.   When I was waiting to meet with him.  I had to wait about 2 hour before he arrived.  It seems like my bladder was going crazy and every time I went it was a little trickle.   Of course everything was fine.  But I guess I was just nervous 

Awww bless you @Sweets - and love your honesty.   Just imagine though if the 'someone else' was one of us and you actually wanted to meet ready with a full bladder - that'd be even more of a nightmare. Although of course after a few ice breaker drinks you'd be ready again I guess.   (Sorry, now my mind is wandering...)

• Cheeky 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Awww bless you @Sweets - and love your honesty.   Just imagine though if the 'someone else' was one of us and you actually wanted to meet ready with a full bladder - that'd be even more of a nightmare. Although of course after a few ice breaker drinks you'd be ready again I guess.   (Sorry, now my mind is wandering...)

I don’t think he was one of us. He turned out to be a jerk   

• Hug 2

seltzer water makes me need to pee FAST. when i'm doing a hold i'll drink water or whatever normally but then to top it off at the end for the last bit i'll sometimes drink flavored seltzer water and then in 20 minutes or so it's so intense i can hardly stand it