Your favourite alcoholic drink?

9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I would love to say more of where I live but the social conditions of my country are peculiar, some things are surprisingly for free and Others cost terribly, I would give too many details on where I live

But I know what fiscal pressure is...

No worries. At least you can get it there Haha 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I enjoy giving you and anyone else advice

Advices are another things that strenghten the grid

I bough a honey grapevine recently inspired by you, it's delicious!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Tonights whisky is Laphroaig 🙂

Ok mickey listen, I Always wanted to buy it, but the important price forced me to fly lower

Is it REALLY Worth it?

I am not asking if it is good, I'm sure it is

I am asking if it is peculiar enough to justify its cost

I love burbon and I have drank much signature making bourbon of the same price as Laphroaig, and also many delicious scotch of the same level

What is Laphroaig like?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This is a tough one for me as it entirely depends on my mood but I really like a Dark Rum and Coke, Gin and Tonic, Pimms (this isn't posted in order of preference). But not sure I could choose a favorite as I like all equally. I am not a big drinker though and definitely don't drink alcohol every day maybe once a week if that and only in moderation.

Edited by lovestoseepee
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, lovestoseepee said:

This is a tough one for me as it entirely depends on my mood but I really like a Dark Rum and Coke, Gin and Tonic, Pimms (this isn't posted in order of preference). But not sure I could choose a favorite as I like all equally. I am not a big drinker though and definitely don't drink alcohol every day maybe once a week if that and only in moderation.

I don't mind a gin and tonic on a hot day haha. Bombay sapphire is my preferred choice 

The beer in this country is going downhill, we used to have beer at 6%, now the most popular ones are all 3.5%. 

Our favorite lately is a drop called Great Northern, kind of dry, but not bitter, and it tastes fine either going in or coming out 😊

If we need to give it a little kick, then a shot of vodka is added, has the desired effect.

Pricing  doesn't change a great deal, 700 ml spirits are $35 - $40, beer is the odd one. 1 six pack is $20, but if you buy a slab (case) then it's $45. Guess how I buy mine, lol.

We don't drink a lot either, maybe once per week, on the weekend mainly.

There are all kinds of specialty beers available, but the price of these imports is eye watering, we just haven't gone there.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

The beer in this country is going downhill, we used to have beer at 6%, now the most popular ones are all 3.5%. 

Our favorite lately is a drop called Great Northern, kind of dry, but not bitter, and it tastes fine either going in or coming out 😊

If we need to give it a little kick, then a shot of vodka is added, has the desired effect.

Pricing  doesn't change a great deal, 700 ml spirits are $35 - $40, beer is the odd one. 1 six pack is $20, but if you buy a slab (case) then it's $45. Guess how I buy mine, lol.

We don't drink a lot either, maybe once per week, on the weekend mainly.

There are all kinds of specialty beers available, but the price of these imports is eye watering, we just haven't gone there.

Booze down under is more expensive then here hahaha. A 1.17 bottle of spirits is aroun the $40 range. Important stuff is more of course. 24 cans of domestic beer is around $48. Corona is probably the most expensive import beer here

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:17 AM, mickymoist said:

quite similar flavour to Lagavulin

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:45 AM, speedy3471 said:

Iam glad I've inspired you 

I love advices from my pals here

Thank you both so much!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam glad I can help you, or anyone at all

Thank you so much

Speaking of alcohol, I am back operative so I will soon start to drink again ahahahahah

I have set my eyes on a couple of new types of beer on sale in my supermarket… drink them and then tell

• Love 2
19 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Thank you so much

Speaking of alcohol, I am back operative so I will soon start to drink again ahahahahah

I have set my eyes on a couple of new types of beer on sale in my supermarket… drink them and then tell

Please do

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
19 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Please do

Ok tried the first

High number of different wheat, very bitter, but with a cinnamon end note that spoilt it a bit

Delicious, uh, don't get me wrong, but not what I was exactly looking for

Thursday I'll go to the supermarket again and by the other one and then tell

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Ok tried the first

High number of different wheat, very bitter, but with a cinnamon end note that spoilt it a bit

Delicious, uh, don't get me wrong, but not what I was exactly looking for

Thursday I'll go to the supermarket again and by the other one and then tell

That does sound good. I don't mind wheat beers, IPA and stout are my favorites