My erotic collection

[ATTACH=full]70762[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70763[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70764[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70765[/ATTACH]

Loving those of your mound of venus.If you want to show the lot,please post on our "Slits" page,which is where such a beautiful thing belongs.x

• Like 1
Thankyou for all of your lovely comments...just look at what you have done to my nipples! Love you to pee on them...:thumbsup:

[ATTACH=full]71314[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]71315[/ATTACH]

Something other than pee on them....

• 2 weeks later...

No glad1, I haven't seen my boyfriend for a while either...:frown:. So, I've been looking forward to my holiday this year. I love the beach, sun, sand and sun...and more to the point you can shed a few clothes outdoors, which is nice...:thumbsup:. Meanwhile, it's Easter Bank Holiday Monday in the UK, and I'm freezing my nips off!!

Image-1.jpg.a6d78f13822f568aa21a52575ca14b5e.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
No glad1, I haven't seen my boyfriend for a while either...:frown:. So, I've been looking forward to my holiday this year. I love the beach, sun, sand and sun...and more to the point you can shed a few clothes outdoors, which is nice...:thumbsup:. Meanwhile, it's Easter Bank Holiday Monday in the UK, and I'm freezing my nips off!![ATTACH=full]73101[/ATTACH]
I suppose it was a shame your boyfriend wasn't around. Though I must admit the beach view was most attractive, I would have love to have seen a picture of your freezing nips. :biggrin:
  • 2 weeks later...