When did your pee activities start turning you on?

I was probably mid 30's when I saw some things on the Internet that got me hooked, was interested ever since, just had no one to share it with. It so happens that I met a girl just as perverted as I was, and our mutual perversions were used to transform a sweet innocent girl into one of us.

• Like 1

When very young, I had a definite interest in peeing, both in myself doing it and in girls doing it. I later came to believe that this interest was sexual, though at the time I was too young to even know about - let alone understand - sex.

I must have only been about seven years old when I witnessed a female classmate in the playground in a fairly secluded doorway completing the act of pulling up her knickers, surrounded by several friends. And there was a large puddle on the ground with a rivulet still meandering away from it. She'd obviously just peed there. I was fascinated, and couldn't stop thinking about it for a while. And I enjoyed thinking about it in ways I didn't really understand. I do remember getting hard thinking about it too in spite of being so young, but at the time never understood why that happened either.

That was the first time I can ever remember experiencing an interest in a girl peeing.

I do remember that - still well before puberty - I was probably about 9 or 10 - experiencing some sort of buzz out of deliberately peeing in the back garden instead of going to the toilet. I also was getting into the habit of dropping off to sleep imagining peeing scenarios sometimes. I can remember for example imagining one of those short-skirted women in the original Star Trek series pissing in a glass. At the time I had no idea why I liked to imagine such things, and never really questioned it until much older when I reached those teenage angst years. I had no conception of sex or sexuality, so at the time I never thought to nurture peeing fantasies of any girl in my class - until my first full blown crush.

I was aged 10 to 11, and suddenly began feeling powerful yearnings of attraction towards another girl in my class. The first time I'd ever actually experienced the full power of sexual attraction towards somebody. I experienced fantasies involving her peeing, but the majority of the time I just fantasised being close to her. I still knew nothing about sex at the time, still possible at such an age in pre-internet days. The discovery of sex- just around the corner - was yet to come. So the pee fantasies just came along every now and again without me consciously choosing to conjure them up most of the time.

It was only really when puberty began to hit me, along with the discovery - via playground banter and the exchange of top shelf magazines - of sex, that I began seriously to nurture deliberate pissing fantasies, like every fucking night and in many a quiet moment during the day too. Everything became much more intense when puberty hit me.

• Like 1

When I was very young, a group of us were playing hide and seek and I was hiding behind some bushes with one of the girls. She announced that she had to pee and at the time I expected everyone had a penis for peeing. She lifted up her dress pulling her panties down and squatted and I recall telling her she couldn't poop here? She said "no I am just doing wee". I was thinking why isn't she standing up and squatting side on to me, I saw her pee stream begin to flow looking as if she was peeing from her butt? I was totally fascinated and asked her how she pee's from her butt? She said, "girls don't have a dicky like a boy and we pee from underneath, but not the butt". She finished and stood up showing me her vulva and said "see how girls are different!" I thought the female anatomy looked wonderful and wanted to watch a girl pee as much as possible as it was exciting/fascinating to see. In maturity, girls peeing became sexual and arousing to think about and see.

• Like 1
When I was very young, a group of us were playing hide and seek and I was hiding behind some bushes with one of the girls. She announced that she had to pee and at the time I expected everyone had a penis for peeing. She lifted up her dress pulling her panties down and squatted and I recall telling her she couldn't poop here? She said "no I am just doing wee". I was thinking why isn't she standing up and squatting side on to me, I saw her pee stream begin to flow looking as if she was peeing from her butt? I was totally fascinated and asked her how she pee's from her butt? She said, "girls don't have a dicky like a boy and we pee from underneath, but not the butt". She finished and stood up showing me her vulva and said "see how girls are different!" I thought the female anatomy looked wonderful and wanted to watch a girl pee as much as possible as it was exciting/fascinating to see. In maturity, girls peeing became sexual and arousing to think about and see.

Several years ago I met a nice looking but very shy and introverted young man. I learned that even though he was around 30 years old he was still a virgin. I was amazed to learn that he thought girls peed from their butt. I HAD to take the opportunity to show him otherwise. He had seen pictures of a girls private parts, but never live and in person. It was an experience I'm sure he'll never forget. Shortly after that, he moved out of his parents house and became almost normal. But not normal enough to continue a relationship.

• Like 1
Several years ago I met a nice looking but very shy and introverted young man. I learned that even though he was around 30 years old he was still a virgin. I was amazed to learn that he thought girls peed from their butt. I HAD to take the opportunity to show him otherwise. He had seen pictures of a girls private parts, but never live and in person. It was an experience I'm sure he'll never forget. Shortly after that, he moved out of his parents house and became almost normal. But not normal enough to continue a relationship.
At an early age I was pretty sure girls didn't pee from their butts. Too bad I missed that opportunity for you to show me what I already knew. I don't suppose I could conveniently forget? :biggrin:
  • Like 1

I guess the way some girls may squat and urethra location/angle I believe varies slightly, it can in fact look as if she's peeing from her butt from a side on view. At the young age I discovered this, I imagined girls would have a penis, but it's probably an easy mistaken assumption when boys become aware of girls sitting down to pee and relating sitting down with defecation perhaps? As a penis owner often regarded a more conveniently functional urinary system, with the opportunity to be a girl for a day, peeing as a girl does would most definitely top my must do list to experience first hand what it feels like!

Lets see....i was prolly 4yrs and lived in a tite nipped town where we all knew each other our whole lives....well, we were the only family on the block with a pool....lil 20' round pool....remember those old reclining beach chairs where u could adjust the top and the bottom??? I used to triangle them and cover them up with our pool towels..making "lil forts"...id invite my friends in one by one n we would play "show u mine, u show me urs"...one girl got excited and peeded n i can still remember her smell...i got so excited i started to lick her clean....hooked ever since....36yrs later n i still crave for that specific smell/taste...

• Like 1
I guess the way some girls may squat and urethra location/angle I believe varies slightly, it can in fact look as if she's peeing from her butt from a side on view. At the young age I discovered this, I imagined girls would have a penis, but it's probably an easy mistaken assumption when boys become aware of girls sitting down to pee and relating sitting down with defecation perhaps? As a penis owner often regarded a more conveniently functional urinary system, with the opportunity to be a girl for a day, peeing as a girl does would most definitely top my must do list to experience first hand what it feels like!

I, on the other hand would love to experience what it would be like to have a penis for 24 hours.

• Like 1
Way back in middle school a friend of mine thought you peed in a girl's butt to get her pregnant.

I've heard that too...... along with peeing in a girls vagina. I remember back when I was in grade school, a boy saying something like, "Man, I'm never gonna pee in there!"

Peeing in a vagina makes sense for grade school, but a butt still strikes me as odd. Babies come from vaginas not butts. Or at least I thought that was common knowledge even then.
Back when I was there, I didn't think they had vaginas in grade school. We had to wait for middle school.
Back when I was there, I didn't think they had vaginas in grade school. We had to wait for middle school.

You must've never played doctor when you were a kid. Either that or you were more interested in doing brain transplants.

You must've never played doctor when you were a kid. Either that or you were more interested in doing brain transplants.
I was, in fact. :wink:

It was only later (when my testicles descended, or such) when learned to listen to my little head. :biggrin:

Another game we used to play was, "Show me your's and I'll show you mine".

We used to play that game too, and I think where butt's came into it often was a girl's anatomy tended to appear that her butt extended around to the front. I think they were more flashes lasting for mere seconds by memory, so not much time to really take it all in.

Another game we used to play was, "Show me your's and I'll show you mine".

My favourite game as a kid..nothing sexual of course,just looking and wondering how does that work then,girlie?What do you think of this?Then she would wonder what the hell it was..such innocent days.

I, on the other hand would love to experience what it would be like to have a penis for 24 hours.

Not as much fun as you might think...get it out anywhere and arrest is very likely!Getting erection is kind of fun though...

I can't remember a time when I wasn't interested in pee and peeing. Unlike many of you, there was no single event in my life that initiated that fascination. When puberty rolled around, the two interests just kinda merged. Curious thing the human experience!

I never did have that "show me yours/show you mine" thing. Wish I had :-)

When I was a little girl, 8 or 9 years old maybe a little younger, I'd be playing in the woods near our house and I remember the boys would just "whip it out" and pee right in front of us girls. If the girls needed to pee, we just squatted, pulled our pants down and peed. It wasn't a big thing and nothing sexual about it. I would watch the boys and they would watch me. I thought to myself how neat it would be to have "one of those things" so I could aim the stream where I wanted. I always had to be careful to not pee on my shoes or on my jeans.

• Like 3

I think as a male we have a bit of a different introduction into liking this fetish. As we grow up and on our own we discover that after jacking off we have to wait to get aroused again. So an alterative is pee related, because it is renewable and has somewhat an easy clean up.

So for me I'd say it was always with me, only until I could find time to myself I could fully enjoy it.

My first experience was at about the age of 5, I used to play with a girl in our street and she had to go pee. She let me go in the bathroom and I did not realise that girls didn't have penises. I was trying to see how she wee'd as I couldn't see it come from her. I was fascinated by it but it was not sexual, just curiosity and I enjoyed showing off too.

I always liked to pee, and would go outside if I could because it felt naughty and at primary school a girl laid the seed of my fantasy which was to let her watch and hold me, I was too nervous that it would mean she sprayed my trousers to let her do it, but since that day the desire to be held and watched.

I was about 9 when a girl I knew first pissed in front of me, she was about 13 and I remember we were in the local park. She said I've got to use the loo and I thought she'd cycle home. No she pulled her jeans down, stuck her bum in the hedge and let rip pissing. She got cross because I was looking at her, but this was the first time I'd ever known a girl to go outside of the toilet and I was hooked.

When I got into my late teens, I saw how much girls pissed like this and how much I loved seeing it.

• Like 1

Some of my earliest memories involve a fascination with girls peeing, but not necessarily a sexual connection. I imagine I had no idea what sex was, but I knew there was something fascinatingly naughty about peeing and wetting when I was four or five years old.

I still remember being ushered into the bathroom with a group of girls because one of them liked to talk while she sat and peed. At that point, I think the difference between girls and boys wasn't quite clear to anyone involved. I also remember very early in school sitting in the library when a girls told me that she had just wet her pants - she definitely connected it with naughtiness at that time too.

In my case, there has definitely been an evolution from really just wanting to see a girl pee up close to a more current fascination with peeing and control, but the secret intimacy has been there ... always.

• Like 1