Was anyone else like this as a kid?

When I was younger, before I knew I had a pee fetish it would express itself in different ways such as gaining my focus or imagination. Before I knew what sex was I had a vague idea of what a vagina was like and when thinking about a female friend I liked I had feels of wanting to stick my dick inside her and pee. I can also vividly remember waking up one night and thinking, "I've never peed the bed, I wonder what it's like." And proceeded to deliberately wet myself. I also had the naughty idea of wondering what it was like to pee in the sink and climbed up onto the counter and did so.

But one of the feelings that sparked this topic was one that came from reading and looking at books, particularly those cutaway history books that featured buildings like castles or ancient Rome. I can remember poring over them as I did every book but there were certain features that grabbed my attention again and again. You might be able to guess what it was, the toilets! Without knowing about this fetish I subconsciously became enraptured by how ancient people went to the bathroom. I'd always get this funny feeling in my lower abdomen anytime I imagined someone or myself using these facilities. The long latrine pits tucked away at the end of a hall in a castle/palace or those long lines of ancient toilets in a Roman bath.

I'm still interested in them to this day and I find myself looking for videos of girls peeing in all different kinds of nooks and crannies in the architecture. Imagining building a home for myself with these secret peeing spots. I often look for them in video games. Dragon Age comes to mind, bursting into people's homes and finding low tubs tucked away behind a wooden partition. I also find the concept of having chamberpots incredibly naughty though my current living situation makes it not so ideal to own one, but some day I know I will.

Everytime I go to an old fort or a castle I find myself secretly looking for the toilets. One in particular that comes to mind is the "toilet" in the St. Andrew's Castle in Scotland. It was simple a closet built into the wall straight out over the ocean! You would pee straight into the sea! Of course you have the naughty thought to want to try it out but the castle is way too open for the (I did however have a quick pee at the end of the mine there, I couldn't resist myself after thinking about the toilet).

Pics like these come to mind:

toilet.jpg.6a9704e23ab7ba9682a2bf2ea697d666.jpg

l_378e5d1b8265984614c49ef3f52ae9dd.jpg.29fdc7a809e3fdb60859648b9a8b16c5.jpg

• Like 4

I can certainly relate to some of your post. When I was younger there was a ruined country hall near where I lived and we used to visit there a lot. If I needed to pee, I would find a room and pee in it rather than go behind a bush or tree outside. I tried to work out which would have been the toilets originally, but it was too ruined, so never really worked it out. I have also peed in a castle in Northumberland and one in Ireland. Probably some others if I thought about it for longer.

I would certainly love to find a girl peeing in a corner or a nook/cranny of a deserted building and I have imagined it when I've been visiting old buildings, thinking that there must have been girls who have been desperate and relieved themselves there - just not when I've been there. I have seen several old war time gun posts where you go in through a small entrance and find a secluded place. I have seen tissues in them and sometimes they smell of stale pee as well, so I can't help my imagination running wild in those situations.

• Like 1
I'd do that! I love checking out old buildings and places.

Its a hobby that I've long neglected unfortunately.

Last building I explored was an old movie theater in a large state of disrepair. Didn't have a chance to pee in it or anything like that though.

Last summer I visited an old hospital before they tore it down. It was very much in disrepair and we had to be very careful of the floors not collapsing. I did manage to pee in one of the rooms.
I'm surprised only one. :biggrin:

I don't suppose you brought home any souvenirs, like old urinals or bedpans?

I must have missed this as a kid, but I seem to be making up for it now. :biggrin:

Nearly all the fun I've had has been since my college years, most of it in the last ten. I almost can't wait until I become a senior citizen.

Of course, by then I'll likely be both incontinent and senile. I'll pee anywhere I want, but mostly on myself and just won't care.

Back when I was in college, there was an old theater going to be torn down. Someone made arrangements with the owner for a group of us to attend the last show. This theater had a beautiful old pipe organ which was going to be dismantled. After the last movie, we all stayed and a friend of ours gave an impromptu concert on the organ. Being of college age, we were all drinking and carrying on. That was the only time I ever peed on a movie theater seat, that's not my usual thing. I was wearing a summer dress and no panties. I just lifted the dress off my butt and let go. I figured they were probably going to scrap the seats anyway as they were kind of beat up, so who cares.

• Like 1

History is fascinating, but could you imagine the smell of people back in the 1300's?

I cannot survive without a shower at least once per day, sometimes I'll have another as I'm getting into bed, but these people had 1 bath per year, traditionally on your birthday, or Christmas. A bath was thought of as a way to let evil into you're body, and an open window was an open invitation for diseases. Can you imagine the central hall of a castle, 50 or so people all sleeping together on the straw covered floors? Sheep and cattle also lived inside during winter just to add to the merriment.

I know that progress and the industrial revolution bought running water, bathrooms and flushing toilets, but these things have only been fairly recent in history, for a long time people literally lived in the dark ages.

I couldn't even begin to imagine how bad it was.

No toilet paper, everyone using a communal stick and walking around with those dirty butts until they got their birthday bath.

Did anyone ever wonder where the phrase; "I got the shitty end of the stick came from"?

Before peeing became a sexual thing for me at an immature age, after seeing a girl pee for the first time resulted in strong excitement and fascination creating an instant liking of female genitals. Boys peeing or their genitals had no impact upon me whatsoever, but girls peeing and their genitalia I thought was wonderful. Perhaps this is the beginning of becoming intimately attracted to the opposite sex and liking bodily differences?

• Like 1

A lot of you seem to be interested by Urban Exploration. It caught my attention years ago and I started reading up on it. Here's a website for anyone who wants to look into it:

http://www.infiltration.org/

Never really got around to trying it out and in the days after 9/11 it occurred to me that an over-zealous cop or prosecutor could mistake my idle curiosity for something more sinister. But if I ever was in such a situation, I'd certainly leave a little something there :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember looking at those same kind of books and having the same feelings, I also really enjoyed peeing outdoors when camping, and even peeing on a certain tree in the backyard of my childhood house.

To this day I sometimes will go out of my way to pee outside rather than find a bathroom at a party or campfire.

There's a lovely town called Ludlow, on the borders of England and Wales. We go there, because it's very good for eating, farmer's markets, cafe's, restaurant. There's a castle, near the river. You can walk a narrow path around the ramparts, and I do remember being caught short, asking my boyfriend to keep watch and dropping my jeans and panties had a long hot pee in the ruins, it did feel somewhat primitive and horny!

• Like 4
  • 5 months later...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""CrissyP" data-cite=""CrissyP" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="5625" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Back when I was in college, there was an old theater going to be torn down. Someone made arrangements with the owner for a group of us to attend the last show. This theater had a beautiful old pipe organ which was going to be dismantled. After the last movie, we all stayed and a friend of ours gave an impromptu concert on the organ. Being of college age, we were all drinking and carrying on. That was the only time I ever peed on a movie theater seat, that's not my usual thing. I was wearing a summer dress and no panties. I just lifted the dress off my butt and let go. I figured they were probably going to scrap the seats anyway as they were kind of beat up, so who cares.</div></blockquote>

<p>

This reminds me of a women that bought a old school and had everyone she knew to the building and piss all over</p>

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2016 at 8:03 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

There's a lovely town called Ludlow, on the borders of England and Wales. We go there, because it's very good for eating, farmer's markets, cafe's, restaurant. There's a castle, near the river. You can walk a narrow path around the ramparts, and I do remember being caught short, asking my boyfriend to keep watch and dropping my jeans and panties had a long hot pee in the ruins, it did feel somewhat primitive and horny!

Know it so well, a great place to be if you're caught short!

Yeah mine started at a young age to before I really even grasped the concept of boys and girls. I remember girls peeing wherever sometimes and I always had to urge to watch. One time at my brothers house this girl lived by us and she said she had to pee and I said can I watch you and she said yeah and peed in this old barn and let me watch and I was fascaniated by it. By young teen and the internet the passion grew 

• Like 2