How Did Get Into Peeing and What age ?

I am very interesting of how any of the people on here got into peeing. What age did you get into peeing ?

I would like to read some of the stories on here. What kind of peeing are you into ? Do you have any general pee stories yourself you would like it share ?

That is very good story. You are a lucky man.

Yes and that day also served as a motivation for me, I found the act of watching a woman pee outdoor or even indoors far more erotic than just watch a woman naked.

• Like 2
I am very interesting of how any of the people on here got into peeing. What age did you get into peeing ?

I would like to read some of the stories on here. What kind of peeing are you into ? Do you have any general pee stories yourself you would like it share ?

For me, it started about last year when hubby made it a request. It is mostly for golden shower wise, he wanted to try receiving and see what is the whole turn on about it. So I started doing research on the internet and by small odds, I stumbled on this site. I just wanted some opinions, most people are friendly here so I come and share from time to time. Most of my stories are on this site somewhere :laugh:

• Like 2
For me, it started about last year when hubby made it a request. It is mostly for golden shower wise, he wanted to try receiving and see what is the whole turn on about it. So I started doing research on the internet and by small odds, I stumbled on this site. I just wanted some opinions, most people are friendly here so I come and share from time to time. Most of my stories are on this site somewhere :laugh:
For someone who just stumbled, you picked yourself off the ground awfully quickly. :biggrin:

I pretty sure a lot of us drop by these days to read more stories from you. :thumbsup:

I say,good on you,for indulging your man,in that way.Ive asked only 1 g/f to watch her,and it didnt go down too well.:frown:

For me it was the girl next door. I was about twelve or so. There was a big woods at the end of the street we lived on. Us kids played in the woods all day in the summer.

When playing in the woods and the girl next door had to pee she didn't try to hide herself. She just hiked up her dress or pulled her pants and panties down and squatted down

and peed. Right in front of us boys. I guess that did it for me

That's kind of my story, too. I must be a little slow, though, it came about ten years later for me on a day hike with a date. There must be something magic in those woods. :wink:
  • Like 3
I say,good on you,for indulging your man,in that way.Ive asked only 1 g/f to watch her,and it didnt go down too well.:frown:

That is too bad really, i don't understand why something as little as peeing can offend. Personally, i would rather him watch me and than for him to ask someone else and who knows where that will go to. Which comes to my conclusion, there are some people out there who are more understanding, don't lose hope.

• Like 1
Guest Jaypee

It was when I was about 12, a South American family moved next door. They had a daughter and we became friends, that led onto playing games such as show me yours I'll show mine. It was really something seeing my first lovely brown fanny peeing. That also gave me a fascination for black girls.