Women Toilet Attendants

1 hour ago, cornerstone said:

Thanks for those ideas man! You won't believe it, there were indeed  times where I ran into her by the entrance of our floor, one time I even rode the elevator with her all alone! Most of the time we just smile and move on, sometimes I feel like we're both too shy to make eye contacts outside of the bathroom! But thanks for those comment suggestions, I would definitely give them a try, especially "we've got to stop bumping into each other", if I feel ballsy enough haha.

I'm going to cover this by saying I'm by no means an expert in the subtle art...   From what you've said though, my suggestion would be forget about the pee thing for a moment.  Next time perhaps try and summon up the courage to just say "Hi".  Perhaps something like "Haven't seen you about for a while" - just something not too cheesy may be easier to have the confidence. That would emphasise the fact that you enjoy seeing her, perhaps make her feel a little valued.  You'd be amazed how many office people think that talking to cleaners is beneath them.

You never know, just that quick exchange could open up for a bigger chat next time.  At some point introduce yourself, she'll do the same.  If nothing else you gain a friend.  Down the line when you're used to talking to her that's when you could raise the point of her catching a glimpse of you peeing - see whether she admits it, etc.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cornerstone said:

I'm unfamiliar with that magazine but I assume it's a column that you've submitted for? If it's published, please share with me and everyone! I hope it makes it!

Don't panic....  It's one of the threads in the Fiction Section on this site.  It's an entirely fictitious set of readers' letters to a pee magazine.

Scroll to the bottom of this page - it's under my name -->  https://peefans.com/topic/2779-wet-carpet-magazine/page/16/#comments

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm going to cover this by saying I'm by no means an expert in the subtle art...   From what you've said though, my suggestion would be forget about the pee thing for a moment.  Next time perhaps try and summon up the courage to just say "Hi".  Perhaps something like "Haven't seen you about for a while" - just something not too cheesy may be easier to have the confidence. That would emphasise the fact that you enjoy seeing her, perhaps make her feel a little valued.  You'd be amazed how many office people think that talking to cleaners is beneath them.

You never know, just that quick exchange could open up for a bigger chat next time.  At some point introduce yourself, she'll do the same.  If nothing else you gain a friend.  Down the line when you're used to talking to her that's when you could raise the point of her catching a glimpse of you peeing - see whether she admits it, etc.

Good point. And I agree with your sentiment on how often some office people treat and talk to cleaners like they're on some sort of pedestal. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

I will definitely keep updating if anything proceeds further or have more crazy encounters with her.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Good topic!  It’s happened to me twice in the last couple of years that I can remember. 

First time was in a small bathroom in a Spanish airport - by small, it was basically two urinals, one cubicle and one or two sinks with a big mirror above them.  Whilst I was just starting my pee at one of the urinals, two female cleaners came in and started to clean around the sinks.  They were standing a couple of feet away at most and even with their backs to me they had a huge mirror giving a good view of me - although the small screen at the side of the urinal probably blocked my manhood and stream. 

The second occasion was much less ‘up close and personal’, being in a very large hotel toilets in a UK city.  From the door there was a long line of urinals and I was about half way down the long room when a hotel staff member opened the door to check if it was clear for maintenance.

On both occasions the idea of a lady being present didn’t bother me at all, nor would I have minded if they had made any obvious attempt to show an interest in my peeing or nudity. (I’m more than happy to enjoy female nudity and pee, it seems only fair to be open to repaying the favour).

At the same time I’m sympathetic to the likelihood that they’re just doing a job, and I’m not going to assume they want me to start ‘willy waving’ and exposing myself to them or turning to some sort of creepy chat.

They have the opportunity to take advantage of their situation if they wish, but I don’t assume that’s what they want in other words.

So nothing more exciting I’m afraid. 

• Like 2

Closest thing to this what ever happened to me happened in my working place a few months ago, i was in need of relief and headed to our toilet facilities. As i stepped in the facility i immediately saw a cleaner there just mopping the floor as usual, she was employee of a local cleaning company but i didnt know her exactly jus a familiar face i see time to time. She is around 25-30 years of age and quite nice looking lady, but well thats not the case here just a sidenote.

I was in need so i just entered in the toilet and put shut the door behind me and let it flow, i was holding it for a some time so the stream was kind of a strong and the sound of my pee hitting the water was really audible. So i finished up and got out of the toilet and she was near the door mopping the floor, i said hi to her and headed to sink to wash my hands and head up back to factory for a work. Nothing special just a fun little memory.

• Like 3