Desperate to pee is a turn on

Desperate to pee: A turn on for men and women

The most popular enjoyment of pissing for pleasure among women is holding their full bladders. It develops into some really satisfying sexy fun that can be done without attracting attention (unless she has a pee accident of course) and for the woman it’s very pleasurable. In most cases the pain mixed with the pleasure is extremely orgasmic & highly sexual.

A full bladder for a woman can be (and usually is) a huge sexual turn-on and often leads to intense female masturbation and amazing orgasms. How do I know this??? Because I have tried it myself. And every time I masturbate with a full bladder I achieve a more satisfying and deeper orgasm.

So how does the female desperation effect a man??? Ahhh Though you would never ask. The sexual turn-on for a man in this case is actually SEEing a female who is desperate to pee, he can recognize your secret because an experienced male who enjoys water sports & women pissing can usually tell if a lady is dying to pee. He will get very aroused seeing a female in this desperate situation and those images will be used later as a prelude for sex and/or jacking off.

57eb65c71647b_kim_kardashiandesperatetopee.jpg.8115651accaf949674f5e70b7298d6ef.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

The most popular enjoyment of pissing for pleasure among women is holding their full bladders. It develops into some really satisfying sexy fun that can be done without attracting attention (unless she has a pee accident of course) and for the woman it’s very pleasurable. In most cases the pain mixed with the pleasure is extremely orgasmic & highly sexual.

A full bladder for a woman can be (and usually is) a huge sexual turn-on and often leads to intense female masturbation and amazing orgasms. How do I know this??? Because I have tried it myself. And every time I masturbate with a full bladder I achieve a more satisfying and deeper orgasm.

So how does the female desperation effect a man??? Ahhh Though you would never ask. The sexual turn-on for a man in this case is actually SEEing a female who is desperate to pee, he can recognize your secret because an experienced male who enjoys water sports & women pissing can usually tell if a lady is dying to pee. He will get very aroused seeing a female in this desperate situation and those images will be used later as a prelude for sex and/or jacking off.

[ATTACH=full]68327[/ATTACH]

Very interesting.Im quite simple however,in that my biggest turn on,is simply to see a girl taking a pee.The rest seems like too much hard work!:wink:

I find a woman desperate to pee a real turn on. I have done so as long as I can remember, even when I was a young boy. In those long ago days I new nothing about sex but it gave me a strange excited feeling. I sometimes feel slightly guilty enjoying her discomfort but I just can't help it, it really lights my fire. If I see a ladies toilet queue I always look to see if anyone looks desperate but of course I can't loiter how ever much I would like to. I see videos of queues with desperate women and I always wonder how they are filmed. I also enjoy the feeling of my own full bladder providing I am in control of the situation and not out somewhere. There you are MissP that is my confession. Keep up the good work, it is good to see someone who enjoys her work.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I enjoy being desperate and the slight loss and recontrole of my bladder skirts and thongs come in quite handy if desperation is inevitable I can controle my flow once loose to desperation makes to un noticed wetting unless looking for the signs I am a straigt female but enjoy female desperation and incontence as well as male

• Like 3

I've had no confirmable sightings of a girl desperate to pee. I would enjoy it unless I could tell it was distressing her. If she's really uncomfortable about it it wouldn't be pleasant for her and less enjoyable for me. If she's making a show of it I might think she's more into it and I'd find it more arousing.

I can certainly attest to the arousal I feel when desperate. I almost always get at least partially hard and any form of stroking has to be done very carefully. I spent a delicious hour chatting with a friend whilst desperate a few days ago. She knew what I was doing and encouraged me throughout. She was quite appreciative of the short video I sent of a moment of partial loss of control. I think we were both very turned on by the conversation and my background activities.

I love the full bladder feeling myself, but I think it is the knowledge of what is to come which is a significant part of the turn on for me when I am getting desperate. The orgasm, virtual or otherwise, as you release has to be one of the greatest feelings you can have. Then, the sensations as I find my hands just drawn to my my clitoris and rub away, developing the orgasm from the wee into something momentous. I know how great this is for me but that may be off topic to the first post, my apologies.

All I know is that my husband, not usually aroused by wee at all, does find this arousing - possibly because he knows he will be in for a good time a bit later. Needless to say he would never admit to that.

• Like 1

Yes, it does turn me on, but in reality I have mixed feelings about it. I suppose it come from experiences as a child and young adult where I got to see girls' naked parts because they couldn't find a bathroom, couldn't wait anymore and were comfortable doing it in front of me, despite not being intimate in anyway. But I'm always sympathetic to an actual desperate women such that it doesn't really arouse me. Also I've had friends' desperation lead to them wetting their pants and in both cases I found it gross and embarrassing. And then there's my wife...who has had to pee by the side of the road, or into a cup many times because she just couldn't hold it anymore. She always had peed her pants just a little and for some reason I find that wet spot a real turn on!? I think it's because it is always stressful - trying to find a bathroom for her, that when she gives up it's a relief and I get to see her with her pants down!

Interesting how we're all different, but not really surprising.

I do enjoy watching a woman who badly needs to pee, particularly if I think she may not be able to get to the privacy of a toilet in time. Sometimes the signs are very subtle, and I am not sure I have read her body language correctly, until I see her run into the bushes, unfastening her jeans as she looks for a place to hide. Other times they can be very obvious, such as if she is doing a 'pee dance' or holding herself.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

The reaction to the topic of desperation seem to be a very different and individual one.

For me personally, female desperation in (unexpected) every day life situations has always been my absolute favourite. To me, there is nothing hotter than a girl who actually didn't plan to become desperate but ends up in a situation where she has no chance for a toilet and needs to wait.

I am actually curious if there also some Ladies around here who enjoy it the other way round - getting turned on by a guy who is totally bursting to pee...?

• 2 weeks later...

One of the great and sometimes frustrating aspects of sexual peeing is that it's not so much one fetish as a cluster of very different fetishes all centered on a bodily fluid.

Even when we talk about desperation, we might be talking about different things - painfully full bladders, the lead in to a wetting, or that specific moment when she simply cannot control her bladder with any amount of effort.

For me - and I suspect for many - my fascination with desperation is rooted in the concept of control, and especially self control.

When I see a desperate woman, I see a woman who is about to lose control over her own body ... and a most sexual and private part of it at that.

The excitement I feel comes from knowing how she is fighting to control her need to urinate - and coming closer and closer to losing that fight - and all that effort is centered between her legs. The sometimes subtle signs of desperation are a big deal because they show how the urge is gradually overpowering her societally enforced desire to conceal her need. I'm also fascinated with other aspects of urinary control - women voluntarily holding it for any number of reasons, holding it at my request, or telling me whether I must hold.

I think there is also a group of pee fans who find desperation interesting because of the wetting or naughty urination it presages, or because it often involves some amount of public humiliation or display of weakness - I don't count myself in that group, but it's out there in force as well and serves again to highlight the incredibly ( and sometimes annoying ) diversity of the community.

As a man, I also find some of the physical symptoms of my own desperation extremely arousing - generally the increasingly urgent spasms as one nears loss of control rather than the pressing fullness. I don't think that it enhances my arousal and orgasm per-se in the same physical way it seems to effect some women ... but if a woman is aroused by exercising control over her bladder , it's a huge turn-on.

• Like 3

[ATTACH=full]68327[/ATTACH]

It is such a turn on !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I do love to see a woman desperate to pee. However, I don't get aroused by it unless she is enjoying it. I get that a lot of people like the embarrassment that comes with wetting by accident, but that doesn't really do it for me. I like when the woman, like @MissPiss, are enjoying the hold, desperation, and the wetting. I think it is so sexy to see a woman that enjoys the act of self wetting no matter what she is wearing. I have seen some sexy videos of women wetting themselves in yoga pants, bathing suits, jogging or biking shorts, jeans, shorts etc etc and when they are obviously enjoying it, and unashamed of what they are doing, that is sexy to me. The fake gasps of desperation, the obviously staged wettings, and the ones where they act like they enjoy it but the look on their faces are of disgust, no thank you. I'll take the real deal please.

I went to sleep tonight with a full bladder. I had some sexy dreams. I dreamt I was just lifting my leg and peeing everywhere, in front of people. Up against trees and lamp posts. Like a dog I suppose. Then I woke up and I had really been weeing. I had wet the bed. I sleep naked and there was pee all over my bum and thighs and pussy. I have a waterproof sheet on all the time as I used to wet the bed a lot when I was a child and also later when I drank too much beer. I still had some wee in me when I woke up so I pissed some more in a large arch shape and wanked myself off :)

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Plump-Pisser

When I first saw the start of the this, I thought she must have been desperate but then I realise she has just gone for it! Good girl. I just love getting my knickers like that when I am full, the trick is to be warm and wet but not to drip (too much under your skirt). See the tell tale tear near the gusset, my knickers frequently go there as well, or the gusset colour fades!

Hope you enjoy, even though I realise this is not as on topic as I had first thought.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Old topic, but well, why not.

What I love about desperate girls is that I know that, as Miss Piss described, a desperate girl is very likely to be involuntarily experiencing sexual arousal. Let's assume (and I believe this is the case) that most women become at least somewhat sexually aroused from having a full bladder. The exciting thing is that it's only going to become worse: the pee and the arousal. You're watching a girl involuntarily getting ever more desperate and at the same time ever more aroused. You know her clitoris is aching for a rub, you know her pussy is soaked with horny wetness. And she can't help it, it's just happening to her.

From all the girls / women I have known that I have freely spoken with about this, all of them acknowledged that this is true. This includes my current GF and the one prior to that (I'm still young, haven't had that many relationships!), and a few girls I used to chat with.

So the arousal for me lies in seeing them and knowing they're becoming ever more aroused and there's not a damned thing they can do to stop that arousal. Then when they start holding and touching themselves, or rubbing their legs together etc, you know they're doing it to hold their pee but they must also be secretly enjoying it at the same time... that's just awesome.

I do also love girls wetting and naughty peeing (outdoors or in inappropriate places), preferably out of total desperation. I do also love it when my GF does naughty pees with the risk of other people seeing it. I also love pee play without desperation (golden showers, pee drinking) - but it's 1000 times better when combined with desperation.

What I do personally also love is to control a girl's bladder - for her not to be allowed to pee unless I allow her. So I guess there's a very tiny bit of BDSM involved for me as well, but that's only a minor part. I suppose my fetish interests are a combination of 1) voyeurism, 2) true urolagnia, 3) BDSM, 4) (joint) exhibitionism. All of those play a role for me.

And this is truly my first and foremost way of enjoying sexual activity. I do also like regular sex, sure, but it's just way less fun than doing it when she badly needs to pee. It just feels like something is lacking then.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

I seriously love having my wife wait until she's positively bursting (which makes her extremely horny) then  eating her pussy until she starts to squirt then sliding my cock home as she lets it all go at once. She will cum hard several times as her bladder drains all over my thrusting cock and balls and as she does I will fire my load directly into her pussy reserving the last few drops for her clit as I pull out in her shower of hot pee.