Hello everybody!

Hi! I'm really thrilled to have found this community! I have an enormous fetish for water sports and pissing and it excites me to be able to share my kinks with all of you like minded folk! I go by camwithkitten and I am an independent cam-girl and online fetishist. I have been loving to pee ever since I can remember. I can't wait to fully immerse myself in this forum to see what everyone has to offer! If you'd like to get to know me, don't hesitate to send a private message! I promise I don't bite (without mentioning first)!

• Like 1
@camwithkitten, We are so delighted to have you join us. There is certainly lots of water sports on the forum. It has been in existence for over two years, it will take you days to pass over just the interesting material. The men here should treat you very kindly. It has been acknowledged that the females on this forum should be treated as fellow members and with respect if we want them to stay. If you should be so unfortunate as to run into one misbehaving male then by all means click on the Report button and report them. We definitely want you around to interact with. I hope that you are not overwhelmed with the invitation for PM. I will write after I get a clue as to what you enjoy.
Hi! I'm really thrilled to have found this community! I have an enormous fetish for water sports and pissing and it excites me to be able to share my kinks with all of you like minded folk! I go by camwithkitten and I am an independent cam-girl and online fetishist. I have been loving to pee ever since I can remember. I can't wait to fully immerse myself in this forum to see what everyone has to offer! If you'd like to get to know me, don't hesitate to send a private message! I promise I don't bite (without mentioning first)!

Now that you have had the thrill of finding this forum, we would love to hear from you or discuss with you some of you favorite activities.

Please, we would love to chat with you. Leave something about yourself.