Question for the ladies of the forum

I'd go outside and find a wall. I always thought it would be a hoot to just be able to stand in front of a wall and pee without having to do a bunch of contortions.
And here I thought you liked doing all those contortions. :wink: What's wrong with peeing when you're feeling kinky?
I'd actually do nothing differently. I don't have a desire to be a guy for one day and frankly there's nothing a guy's equipment can do in terms of peeing I'm not already doing (standing, against trees or walls). No mystery here :laugh:

Now if I was allowed to be an animal for one day, however :whistling:

What male animal would you like to be?A Horse maybe?

Well Sally :wink:

I can do you one better . Pee into his gas tank that when the person who blocked you in . Breaks dowwn and needs a tow . Be the one with the tow truck to tow him to a repair station . Then charge him double in towing fees on top of all that lol

Like this....? :woot:

filename0031.jpg.c14b583be0f9b64d82a404a6f335ff91.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Just the fact that i would be able to whip it out almost anywhere would be satisfying. If i had to choose a place, i would go with off a bridge.

THAT i must admit,is always a laugh,doing it from a height etc.But you still cant whip it out anywhere though...

• Like 1
Like this....? :woot:

[ATTACH=full]67680[/ATTACH]

That requires skill and a concentrated stream.

I remember the time a BF showed me how he could pee into a soda bottle. Of course I couldn't be outdone; I had to show him that I could do it too. The results though not disastrous were quite messy. I was young and have since learned.

• Like 4
Just the fact that i would be able to whip it out almost anywhere would be satisfying. If i had to choose a place, i would go with off a bridge.
Not quite a bridge, but one night I was with a date checking out some boats, when I had to pee rather badly. She told me to pee off a rather high dock, which I did much to her delight as she watched my stream splash into the water.
I'd actually do nothing differently. I don't have a desire to be a guy for one day and frankly there's nothing a guy's equipment can do in terms of peeing I'm not already doing (standing, against trees or walls). No mystery here :laugh:

Now if I was allowed to be an animal for one day, however :whistling:

OH! PLEASE, tell us what you would do on your animal day...we're all friends (frenzied?) here.

I already went off bridges and cliffs :whistling: Literally the only advantage of a certain equipment I can think of is the aforementioned gas tank or other holes you need to stick it in to make sure nothing spills. But that's so far from everyday business that I just like what I have and stick with it, thank you XD

I'm so glad you like what you have. I like what you have too. Coincidence hey?

I have peed off of a high bridge before. It's fun :). I've also peed off of a mountain in the western U.S. The view was great, as was the exhibitionist freedom of it. It was kind of cold up there though.

• 1 month later...