Anyone from...?

• 2 weeks later...
Does that mean you are French Canadian - Quebecois?

Well, if someone ever offers you the chance, I hope you say "oui ,oui" to having a wee wee on their carpet - and then tell us all about it! :biggrin:

Wow, I missed your post here, sorry Steve, yes I am a french quebecoise ;-)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm in Southwestern Pennsylvania, and it seems distinctly among the minority, at least of those whom have posted in this thread. Looks as though most of you are all the way across the ocean from me!

I have often wished that this ocean did not lay between us.

But there are quite a few Americans on this forum, including both the other mods - and Admin too I think.

I have often wished that this ocean did not lay between us.

But there are quite a few Americans on this forum, including both the other mods - and Admin too I think.

As have I, Steve. We've been friends for almost 5 years now, and still have yet to meet in person... Hopefully someday, though!

Ah, yes, I forgot that the other two mods are from the US too; it's been far too long since I've talked to them and been around here.

As have I, Steve. We've been friends for almost 5 years now, and still have yet to meet in person... Hopefully someday, though!

I have a savings plan that matures in 2019 - still three years away I know - but I kind of hope to make it over there that year.

Anyway......very early start tomorrow so really need to get off to bed now. Goodnight all.

• Like 1
I'm in Southwestern Pennsylvania, and it seems distinctly among the minority, at least of those whom have posted in this thread. Looks as though most of you are all the way across the ocean from me!

Northwestern PA here, but you are right, seem to be a large percentage from over the pond. Don't know how close the nearest other member is to me but I'm sure it's many many miles

• 3 months later...