PeeFans has talent!

Sophie

People always told me that I'm good at drawing and taking photographs, while I think that they are just easily impressed by mediocre artworks.

I would put it like this, I'm better than most but not good enough to call myself an amazing artist or whatever

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Gotah said:

People always told me that I'm good at drawing and taking photographs, while I think that they are just easily impressed by mediocre artworks.

I would put it like this, I'm better than most but not good enough to call myself an amazing artist or whatever

It takes a very special kind of person to make a good artist especially when it comes to art. But from what i've seen you are doing very good you just need to hear that more often i guess.

• Like 1
On 9/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, Peefreak99 said:

It takes a very special kind of person to make a good artist especially when it comes to art. But from what i've seen you are doing very good you just need to hear that more often i guess.

I actually hear that quite a lot😅 ... bit I never take it seriously since it always comes from people who have no idea about art and photography and that's why I can't take them seriously

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, Gotah said:

I actually hear that quite a lot😅 ... bit I never take it seriously since it always comes from people who have no idea about art and photography and that's why I can't take them seriously

Sadly you are right i am as far away from a man of art as you can come🤣🤣 but whatever im good at other stuff can't live in a world with only artists😎

• Like 1