Peeing at swim up bars

I always piss at the swim up bar when ever I go to Vegas! I never use a bathroom when I am out side at a pool resort ever. Why the fuck would I use a toilet when I can pee in a pool? Peeing in the water is not only easier but feels better too. Even if I am out of the pool tanning and already dried off I will just sit on the edge of the pool and pee. However Usually about the time I need to pee I need to get a cocktail (or refill) as well . . . so I will just head to the swim up bar to refill my drink and pee. If I haven't peed by the time I get there I will just talk to the bartender or other guests until I feel the need to pee. I think about 80 percent of women and 50 percent of men pee in pools. What do you think?

swim-up-bar.jpg.6f23c707009e345c0cf87016c4cda2ce.jpg

• Like 2

It has happened a few times at the beach. I do avoid the doing it in the pools a d using a bathroom. Specially i plan on staying in the pool. I also hope that the one's that were around me had the same respect.

Yes i agree,i think that unless you are involved with other like-minded adults,in a pee related activity,you should really try avoid peeing on other people,who may actually not agree that its fun.

I have never peed in the swimming pool at my apartment complex in all the years I have lived here. I have peed in large public pools the few times I've had the opportunity to do so. However, I make a point of peeing either in the water or on the beach every time I'm near a lake or other shore. If I had a private pool, I don't think I'd want everyone using it as a urinal.

To be honest, every time I go swimming I pee. It does not matter if I am in a pool, the ocean or a lake. The first thing I do when I get in the water waist deep is pee. The way I see it is chlorine is keeping the pool clean and urine in sterile anyways. Also when I was younger I swam in our community pool A LOT, in all that time I swallowed more then my fair share of pool water, by accident of course. I am a perfectly healthy mid 30s guy and have never suffered any ill affects.

I love peeing at the swim up bar as well as in any pool. It's something I've always enjoyed. There is nothing sexier than a bunch of sexy guys in their swim suits and the girls in their bikinis all together in a pool. The booze is flowing, people are feeling good, inhibitions are gone and the pee starts flowing! It's such a perfect combination.

I literally just got back from the riu Santa fe in Mexico and i spent the whole week spreading my golden nectar in all of the pools. I have lots of sexy pool pissing stories. In fact my friends started calling me "the lemonade stand" by the end of our vacation because I pissed so much in all the pools and at the swim up bars. I take a lot of vitamins and supplements and so my pee is rarely clear. Plus I'm not shy about my pool peeing interests and so when I let go I usually let everyone know plus my bright yellow pee noticeable than most people's so I figure why try to hide it.

There was 5 other girls in our group and 5 guys that went. Of course I wanted to know what sort of peeing fun I could look forward to on this trip so during a conversation in the lobby bar on our first night i brought up the topic of peeing in the pool. I just casually mentioned how nice it will be to be in the pool or at the swim up bar and not need to constantly run to the washroom. Of course the initial response from everyone was "ewww gross". Thank god, one of the guys brought up a funny story about how him and this other guy that was with us got caught peeing in the pool by his girlfriends mother on their last trip. She just gave then a playfull wink and told them "it's cool, everyone does it. You don't see me running to the bathroom". So right there I knew that at least those 2 guys would be peeing. Out of all 5 ladies, 3 openly admitted that after a few drinks they probably just look to the pool for relief, the other 2 said they wern't going to stoop to our level. Lol. Well to me, that just sounded like challenge to convert the other 2!

The next day I peed like literally as soon as I stepped in the pool. I had to pee SO bad as it was my morning pee that I had been holding for the occasion. It made a nice big yellow cloud. All the girls laughed. Some random guys noticed my big cloud and they just smiled as they watched the show. My best friend Jenn put her arm around and said "right there with ya girl". She pointed to her crotch and showed us that she too was making another small but sexy yellow cloud in the water. Than megan joined in, and made the cutest face I've ever seen as she released her self into the water. Off to a great start I thought.

As we were ordering our drinks Becky quietly announced that she had also just peed but unfortunately she's a bit shy and didn't alert us to watch the show. By the time she said something there was no cloud left behind from her. The other two girls, terri-lynn and Laura were the ones who thought we were gross and they at first left the pool to pee but soon found how bad it was to do so. They said the washrooms were dirty and that they were really far away. On top of that they were complaining about how chilly it was to make the trek there as there was a decent breeze off the ocean. I told them that was why we did what we did.

While on their next trip to the bathroom things got even worse for them. Terri-lynn slipped on the wet bathroom floor and actually fell. When she got back to the pool she said "fuck that, next pee I do is here." That got me totally excited as Terri-lynn is really sexy and I really wanted to swim in her pee. Maybe 45 minutes she grinned at me and said "oh ya, needed that!" As soon as she was done she moved aside and I moved right in to her spot. I could feel her sexy warmth on my body. "Your standing in my pee," she whispered. "I know. It's nice and warm here!" I'm sure I was grinning from ear to ear. "Your a dirty bitch" she said with a chuckle.

The only one I had to work on was Laura. After a bit of time Laura actually came over to me and said she wanted to ask me something. She seemed very nervous and than asked me how I go about peeing in the water. I said "simple I just stand there and pee" She told me that she had tried several times but it wouldn't come out no matter how hard she tried. I told her it's probably a mind over matter thing and if she's not used to going in the pool than her body might be saying no even though she's trying to tell it yes. She agreed that she could see how that could be her issue because she had peed in the lake lots of times and not had an problem letting go. I said, "try this, just close your eyes, relax, imagine our in the lake, let the pee come on its own and once you feel it coming, just give it a little push when it's ready." she closed her eyes and tried to do what I said but I could tell she was still trying to push too hard. "Stop trying to force it and just relax" I said. I started lightly massaging her neck and back. I could really feel the tension in her back. "You need to relax, I told her. I could see her chest rising and falling and her heart was obviously racing. Your not doing anything wrong here. Just breath deeply and relax." I reached around in front of her and started lightly rubbing her stomach around her navel and abdomen. She sort of fell back into me and I could tell she was starting to relax finally. She let out a few moans and that deep sigh. "That feels really fuckin great" she said. Then with another sigh she announced "it's coming". I kept gliding my hands over her smooth stomach, just below her navel her just above her bikini. The odd time I would just let my fingers graze over the top of her bikini, not so much on purpose but it just sort of happened .

What she did next surprised the hell out of me. She took my hand and moved in don't to her crotch and immediately I felt the warm piss gushing out of her. She smiled at me and said it was my reward for helping her relax. The water was super warm all round her crotch and the piss felt amazing as it poured from her pussy and through my fingers before mixing with the pool water around us. The look on her face was of pure extasy mixed with relief. The amazing sensation of her pissing on my hand reminded me of my own need so i I released my hold as well and started gushing piss out of my pussy. After about 5 seconds of my flow Laura said, "are you peeing". I guess she noticed right away that the water around her butt was getting warmer. "This is so sexy," she said. "I've never peed like this with another girl before." Than as our flows began to end she asked me "are you into girls at all?" I was surprised at her question because I had no idea that she was bi. I had never been with a girl before so I was a bit hesitant but she said that she really want me. Later in the week we ended up spending a night together, all because I helped her pee in the pool.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Except it is disrespectful towards people that wouldn't like to swim in your pee, no matter how much you can relativize it.

Have you ever swum in a pool while you had sun lotion or moisturizer on your skin? Congratulations - you just put ten times the load on the cleaning and sterilizing system that you would have done by peeing in the water. How disrespectful. :wink:

Swimming pools are designed to have human bodies in them. They cope with sweat, hair, skin lotions, dirty feet and pee. They are built for it, not to mention all the leaves and dead bugs that fall in. They have machinery that automatically regulates the chlorine levels to keep the water sterile. They have filters to remove the bits of exfoliated skin you leave behind, and robot cleaners to pick up the sand and grass clippings that washed off your feet. Every modern home pool comes with this equipment.

Seriously, you can pee in a pool without affecting anybody in any way whatsoever, and any public pool you enter is virtually certain to have been peed in that day. You have plenty of room to lighten up here, without "disrespecting" anyone. :)

Have you ever swum in a pool while you had sun lotion or moisturizer on your skin? Congratulations - you just put ten times the load on the cleaning and sterilizing system that you would have done by peeing in the water. How disrespectful. :wink:

Swimming pools are designed to have human bodies in them. They cope with sweat, hair, skin lotions, dirty feet and pee. They are built for it, not to mention all the leaves and dead bugs that fall in. They have machinery that automatically regulates the chlorine levels to keep the water sterile. They have filters to remove the bits of exfoliated skin you leave behind, and robot cleaners to pick up the sand and grass clippings that washed off your feet. Every modern home pool comes with this equipment.

Seriously, you can pee in a pool without affecting anybody in any way whatsoever, and any public pool you enter is virtually certain to have been peed in that day. You have plenty of room to lighten up here, without "disrespecting" anyone. :)

I can't say I totally agree with that. In my teens, i use to be a lifeguard, not for very long but long enough to know that some pools are not well taken care of. If the chlorine is regulated and they treat the water with algaecide remover, it should help with the water. Peeing in a treated water does increase chloramines which is not healthy to breath. Urine in the water does not help the condition of the water, it just unbalances the chemestry. Yes i had to take a course because all lifeguards had to know and how to treat it. I am sorry if I put a damper on this subject. Personally, i just don't like to swim in certain pools, specially that older people can't hold on as good as us and it is not a turn on for me to swim in that water, even knowing that the water ratio compaired to urine would not show. It is just my opinion ;-)

I can't say I totally agree with that. In my teens, i use to be a lifeguard, not for very long but long enough to know that some pools are not well taken care of.

I can agree with this part. If a pool is not hygienically maintained, DO NOT SWIM IN IT. It makes no difference if it has been peed in or not, an unsterilized pool is not safe to swim in.

Fun fact for everyone - next time you drink anything - water, tea, coffee , soda, beer - it makes no difference, just remember that your drink is highly likely to contain at least a hundred million molecules of Adolf Hitler's piss. If you don't believe me you can do the math. We really do live in one shared ecosystem.

I can agree with this part. If a pool is not hygienically maintained, DO NOT SWIM IN IT. It makes no difference if it has been peed in or not, an unsterilized pool is not safe to swim in.

Fun fact for everyone - next time you drink anything - water, tea, coffee , soda, beer - it makes no difference, just remember that your drink is highly likely to contain at least a hundred million molecules of Adolf Hitler's piss. If you don't believe me you can do the math. We really do live in one shared ecosystem.

I doubt the accuracy of that number. And as urine is biodegradable, I expect that after 70 years the water from Hitler's piss would have separated from the rest of its components and spread throughout the waters of the world. That said I think it likely that we have all consumed some number of water molecules that have been in Hitler's bladder. Not to mention Jesus's, Buddha's and Cleopatra's bladders. :-)

Going slightly off topic ... The online comic XKCD had a cartoon that asked "How much dinosaur pee is there in an average glass of water?" I don't remember the answer but the planet has a closed water system and every drop of pee from every animal, living or dead, is part of the loop. We can no more avoid drinking pee than we can avoid breathing pollution. It's just there.

Back on topic, I do pee in pools, but not always. I usually skip it if there are lots of people around, but have peed in groups when everyone let go for a laugh. Empty pools get peed in .. I'm not going to leave an empty pool just to use the loo. Never tried it at a swim-up bar but I know the next time I'm at one this topic will float to the surface (of my mind). I'll almost certainly try it at least once as long as I'm hydrated and don't produce a huge yellow cloud. I think what Sara Babe did is sexy but I'm too shy for that without group encouragement.

Well, it was a cartoon after all. Can't expect scientific rigour in cartoons or it'd spoil the fun. That said, it remains a fact that a significant portion of the worlds water supply has passed multiple times through animal kidneys and purification systems.

It all depends on which phase of the process you're comfortable with.

I doubt the accuracy of that number.

The numbers are all there on Google for you - total volume of the world oceans, molar volume of water, Avogadro's constant etc. if you'd like to model it yourself.

I was kinda surprised when i worked the math. I had always assumed that it would be one or two molecules. In fact, even with very conservative assumptions to make the number as low as possible, it still comes out to an average of three hundred million molecules that have passed through Hitler's bladder in any 200ml cup of coffee. The coffee beans and milk will have some of his carbon and nitrogen from the same source too.

Your only hope is to drink fossil water from a deep artesian basin. (Even then, Rameses II has probably peed in it. :biggrin: )

Another point to ponder. Many cities now recycle drinking water from sewage. The drinking water regulations currently in use allow detectable levels of the prescription drugs found in urine to remain in the drinking water. This is controversial, because hormones such as estrogen can have an effect even in the parts per billion range which remains in the water.

Peeing in a pool requires no justification. It just happens, every day in pools all over the world. Sometimes it's an accident, sometimes it's laziness, and sometimes it's a deliberate choice. Kids especially do it all the time and nobody seems to care. In a strange way, being a fetishist and consciously choosing NOT to pee in the pool is probably a more deliberate choice than most of the actual peeing.

Needless to say, if I pee in a pool it will be a conscious choice.

Unfortunately, urine does react with chlorine in pools, causing itchy eyes and rashes. I worked as a swimming teacher for several years and handled the chemicals - most people think that it's excess chlorine that irritates you but it's really the pee in the pool reacting with the chemicals. Hence I always taught children to use the proper facilities, and never peed in the pool myself (easier said than done when you're in the water for 5 hours). While it may be convenient, I respect that others likely don't appreciate it, and that it can even be harmful to more sensitive people.

• Like 1

Wel

Unfortunately, urine does react with chlorine in pools, causing itchy eyes and rashes. I worked as a swimming teacher for several years and handled the chemicals - most people think that it's excess chlorine that irritates you but it's really the pee in the pool reacting with the chemicals. Hence I always taught children to use the proper facilities, and never peed in the pool myself (easier said than done when you're in the water for 5 hours). While it may be convenient, I respect that others likely don't appreciate it, and that it can even be harmful to more sensitive people.

Well if we are going to get technical about this ahum.. Lol in my lifeguard days, there are many factors which can cause eye eritation.

Chloramines are too high in the pool which pee does cause to raise this. The hardness of the water, if it's too high or too low, the pH, same thing. High amounts of chlorine too and low alkalinity. But you do have a good point concerning some people are sensitive.

Sephora ,

As a life guard . How many times did you not make it to the rest room in time to pee ?

That of where did you end up having to pee . When you couldn't hold it any longer :wink:

I never had any accidents but i did got some close calls.

I love peeing in pools because I feels great and because it's the only public place where you can casually piss right near someone maybe even while talking to them. You can't walk up to a stranger at the mall and have a piss on their leg while you say hi but you can at the pool! Pissing in the pool is fine so hopefully everyone is done arguing about it so we can carry on with sharing pool piss stories. Now I'm off to the pool to unload my morning piss.

• 2 weeks later...
I love peeing at the swim up bar as well as in any pool. It's something I've always enjoyed. There is nothing sexier than a bunch of sexy guys in their swim suits and the girls in their bikinis all together in a pool. The booze is flowing, people are feeling good, inhibitions are gone and the pee starts flowing! It's such a perfect combination.

I literally just got back from the riu Santa fe in Mexico and i spent the whole week spreading my golden nectar in all of the pools. I have lots of sexy pool pissing stories. In fact my friends started calling me "the lemonade stand" by the end of our vacation because I pissed so much in all the pools and at the swim up bars. I take a lot of vitamins and supplements and so my pee is rarely clear. Plus I'm not shy about my pool peeing interests and so when I let go I usually let everyone know plus my bright yellow pee noticeable than most people's so I figure why try to hide it.

There was 5 other girls in our group and 5 guys that went. Of course I wanted to know what sort of peeing fun I could look forward to on this trip so during a conversation in the lobby bar on our first night i brought up the topic of peeing in the pool. I just casually mentioned how nice it will be to be in the pool or at the swim up bar and not need to constantly run to the washroom. Of course the initial response from everyone was "ewww gross". Thank god, one of the guys brought up a funny story about how him and this other guy that was with us got caught peeing in the pool by his girlfriends mother on their last trip. She just gave then a playfull wink and told them "it's cool, everyone does it. You don't see me running to the bathroom". So right there I knew that at least those 2 guys would be peeing. Out of all 5 ladies, 3 openly admitted that after a few drinks they probably just look to the pool for relief, the other 2 said they wern't going to stoop to our level. Lol. Well to me, that just sounded like challenge to convert the other 2!

The next day I peed like literally as soon as I stepped in the pool. I had to pee SO bad as it was my morning pee that I had been holding for the occasion. It made a nice big yellow cloud. All the girls laughed. Some random guys noticed my big cloud and they just smiled as they watched the show. My best friend Jenn put her arm around and said "right there with ya girl". She pointed to her crotch and showed us that she too was making another small but sexy yellow cloud in the water. Than megan joined in, and made the cutest face I've ever seen as she released her self into the water. Off to a great start I thought.

As we were ordering our drinks Becky quietly announced that she had also just peed but unfortunately she's a bit shy and didn't alert us to watch the show. By the time she said something there was no cloud left behind from her. The other two girls, terri-lynn and Laura were the ones who thought we were gross and they at first left the pool to pee but soon found how bad it was to do so. They said the washrooms were dirty and that they were really far away. On top of that they were complaining about how chilly it was to make the trek there as there was a decent breeze off the ocean. I told them that was why we did what we did.

While on their next trip to the bathroom things got even worse for them. Terri-lynn slipped on the wet bathroom floor and actually fell. When she got back to the pool she said "fuck that, next pee I do is here." That got me totally excited as Terri-lynn is really sexy and I really wanted to swim in her pee. Maybe 45 minutes she grinned at me and said "oh ya, needed that!" As soon as she was done she moved aside and I moved right in to her spot. I could feel her sexy warmth on my body. "Your standing in my pee," she whispered. "I know. It's nice and warm here!" I'm sure I was grinning from ear to ear. "Your a dirty bitch" she said with a chuckle.

The only one I had to work on was Laura. After a bit of time Laura actually came over to me and said she wanted to ask me something. She seemed very nervous and than asked me how I go about peeing in the water. I said "simple I just stand there and pee" She told me that she had tried several times but it wouldn't come out no matter how hard she tried. I told her it's probably a mind over matter thing and if she's not used to going in the pool than her body might be saying no even though she's trying to tell it yes. She agreed that she could see how that could be her issue because she had peed in the lake lots of times and not had an problem letting go. I said, "try this, just close your eyes, relax, imagine our in the lake, let the pee come on its own and once you feel it coming, just give it a little push when it's ready." she closed her eyes and tried to do what I said but I could tell she was still trying to push too hard. "Stop trying to force it and just relax" I said. I started lightly massaging her neck and back. I could really feel the tension in her back. "You need to relax, I told her. I could see her chest rising and falling and her heart was obviously racing. Your not doing anything wrong here. Just breath deeply and relax." I reached around in front of her and started lightly rubbing her stomach around her navel and abdomen. She sort of fell back into me and I could tell she was starting to relax finally. She let out a few moans and that deep sigh. "That feels really fuckin great" she said. Then with another sigh she announced "it's coming". I kept gliding my hands over her smooth stomach, just below her navel her just above her bikini. The odd time I would just let my fingers graze over the top of her bikini, not so much on purpose but it just sort of happened .

What she did next surprised the hell out of me. She took my hand and moved in don't to her crotch and immediately I felt the warm piss gushing out of her. She smiled at me and said it was my reward for helping her relax. The water was super warm all round her crotch and the piss felt amazing as it poured from her pussy and through my fingers before mixing with the pool water around us. The look on her face was of pure extasy mixed with relief. The amazing sensation of her pissing on my hand reminded me of my own need so i I released my hold as well and started gushing piss out of my pussy. After about 5 seconds of my flow Laura said, "are you peeing". I guess she noticed right away that the water around her butt was getting warmer. "This is so sexy," she said. "I've never peed like this with another girl before." Than as our flows began to end she asked me "are you into girls at all?" I was surprised at her question because I had no idea that she was bi. I had never been with a girl before so I was a bit hesitant but she said that she really want me. Later in the week we ended up spending a night together, all because I helped her pee in the pool.

WOW!

Again, you don't drink pee. You drink water which is chemically pure (following drinking water regulations). Pee is a solution of mainly water but other than that urea and a myriad of stuff that gets filtered out by your kidneys. When you pee someplace, most of the additives are already filtered out by the soil and the microorganisms. When your pee evaporates everything not water stays behind, when it reaches a natural body of water it's also dissolved into basic components and when you drink it from the tab it has been processed and cleaned. You are never, ever drinking pee (if you don't choose to do so - or somebody pees int he pool :wink: ). Aying you drink hitler's or dinosaur pee is crackpot science, at best.

THanks Janedoe,

You sound v intelligent. I would like to discuss stuff with you while you pee on me.