The Rugby Girls

Great story, Alfresco. Looking forward to the next installment.

It's great to see that in the last two or three months, the story-writing on this forum has picked up a lot in terms of quantity whilst remaining just as high in quality. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

It will be interesting to see what happens at a home game when the opposition team (and spectators) discover the lack of toilet facilities. I hope that a future chapter will cover this.

I've been wondering about that one. My initial thoughts were that this team would always travel away because they didn't have proper facilities to entertain another team, however, it could turn out to be a very interesting event, so maybe I will go down that route as well. So far, in my mind, I've got at least three more episodes formulating. Just need to get time to actually write them!

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Sid and Peedude. I'm a bit behind on my writing - busy life and all that. I must find time to do the next chapter. I have it all formulated in my head but just need to put fingers to keyboard.......

I actually play for a womens rugby team, and the pitch side peeing stories in this aren't too far away from the truth....
You know, PeeGirl, the best stories always have at least some shred of truth. Perhaps you could add some of yours to the pile.

Peegirl, i have no experience of a ladies rugby team, or even a mens rugby team for that matter - just pure imagination so I am glad I have got somewhere near the mark. Sounds like you could tell plenty of tales in the real sightings and true stories section. i would love to read them.

I'll second that peegirl we'd all like to read them.

Another good story Alfresco showing how the rugby training has encouraged Toni to pee wherever she needs to, but with the 6 Nations ongoing at present I'm sure the girls rugby team will be either playing or watching the matches and there's bound to be more peeing going on. Can't wait for the next instalment.

• 4 weeks later...

Great stories. Really looking forward to more, especially with the possibility of an opposing team discovering the lack of facilities :biggrin:

I also really enjoyed the third installment. Kinda makes you wonder how they might deal with toilet breaks in large garden centers where the toilets could be a good walk away. The compost area makes so much sense. I can just imagine one of the women heading out there with garden waste and also enjoying a well-needed pee after staying busy in the center all morning :biggrin: