The naughtiest place......

20 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Heretic

A punk/metal wanna-be satanic silly band that I adore

They had been credited with being among the first bands to dare play pranks about using satanic lyrics in their songs

Obviously it was only nominal but they became famous for that and are quite good at rock'n'roll

My favourite song from them (I prefer much heavier stuff but I love them nonetheless) is "The Devil is my Saviour" but I don't exactly remember from which song is taken the line I quoted, I seem to remember "Seven hails"

I've never heard of them before. I guess I live a sheltered life when it comes to music hahaha

• Haha 1

I thought I would add another not really naughty pee but in that genre. One night it was like 2a.m. (morning then maybe?) And My mom, my sister, and I were playing the game of clue and I don't even remember what the joke my mom's said was but combined with our lack of sleep it was hilarious. My sister was getting s drink in the kitchen as this happened and she laughed so much and so hard a she peed a little in her light colored jeans shorts and they were wet😂. I guess weak bladders run in the family? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never heard of them before. I guess I live a sheltered life when it comes to music hahaha

Music is my life

I indeed listen to it 24/7 and of every genre, but my favourite is Black Metal

For naughty places, I have some… recent… but I need to be careful because some of them were SO crazy I am still waiting to see police popping up at my door these days

When I'll be more serene I will post them

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Music is my life

I indeed listen to it 24/7 and of every genre, but my favourite is Black Metal

For naughty places, I have some… recent… but I need to be careful because some of them were SO crazy I am still waiting to see police popping up at my door these days

When I'll be more serene I will post them

I haven't had a naughty piss in awhile. Iam gonna have to fix that haha 

• 4 months later...
On 4/11/2019 at 12:14 AM, Misslittlecutie1 said:

The other night after coming home from a concert I really had to pee. I was wearing a skirt (pantieless) and casually lifted it up and peed around my condo. I peed on the sidewalks as I passed others' doors. I peed in the garbage can when standing near the mailboxes pretending to look at the bulletin board. I also sprayed a couple spurts on someone's doormat as I walked by. There's also quite a few plants in potters that were put there by people. I'm not sure what kind but I sprayed a bit more on the plants before heading home. It felt pretty good to relieve some pressure.

Ever measured your bladder capacity by peeing in a measuring cup?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 6:14 AM, Misslittlecutie1 said:

The other night after coming home from a concert I really had to pee. I was wearing a skirt (pantieless) and casually lifted it up and peed around my condo. I peed on the sidewalks as I passed others' doors. I peed in the garbage can when standing near the mailboxes pretending to look at the bulletin board. I also sprayed a couple spurts on someone's doormat as I walked by. There's also quite a few plants in potters that were put there by people. I'm not sure what kind but I sprayed a bit more on the plants before heading home. It felt pretty good to relieve some pressure.

So hot, Sweet Heart!!! 💘 If we lived in the same condo, I'm sure you would have provided me with a dedicated huge piss right on my door soaking my carpet totally... 😜

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I watched my female cousin squat and pee in my closet, I watched a female friend pee outside at the drive in movie theaters, I’ve seen women pissing on the beach. 

One of the naughtiest places I’ve pissed that I haven’t shared already is behind a stairwell in a dorm building. 

...and that's why you are among the ones I love most to read, you sexy devil lady

• Love 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 7:16 PM, Sweets said:

My naughty places are in my living room, dinnng room floor. Bathroom floor in front of the toilet.   I’ve peed on my bed while playing. My back yard.  The back yard doesn’t sound naughty but I’m surrounded by neighbors and some are 2 story houses so I could easily be caught.  And I snuck out while husband was asleep and peed under our bedroom window.  

Living room and dining room is definitely naughty 😈

• Like 1