The naughtiest place......

10 hours ago, bartinho said:

For me elevators are one of the naughtiest places for having a wee. 

Puddle and smell will be directly noticed by everyone when the door opens. But if you don‘t want to use the stairs you have to deal with it. 

I love to piss on stairs too ahahahahah

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've pissed on a few stairways as well 

Always loved them, the sheer naughtiness of letting a mess dripping down from step to step for soooo many people to mandatorily find and step in it

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
15 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Always loved them, the sheer naughtiness of letting a mess dripping down from step to step for soooo many people to mandatorily find and step in it

That's exactly why I love pissing on stairs hahahaha 

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I bet you have to watch out for CCTV cameras 

You can't even imagine how careful I must be

I know my city and know where they are, unless I would be even more careful

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

You can't even imagine how careful I must be

I know my city and know where they are, unless I would be even more careful

It's a good thing you know your city well. We don't have the CCTV cameras everywhere here. They serve their purpose but its hell for naughty pissing hahaha

On 3/22/2019 at 1:14 PM, spywareonya said:

Sometimes I even peed more or less on people's bags left on the floor near their feet… they likely did non expected girls to piss there… serve them right!!! They should have had!!! It's a fucking concert!!!

I love girls that piss or in general damages other's property without guilt, but rather they enjoy doing that, I find these "types" of girls very sexy

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Misslittlecutie1 said:

The other night after coming home from a concert I really had to pee. I was wearing a skirt (pantieless) and casually lifted it up and peed around my condo. I peed on the sidewalks as I passed others' doors. I peed in the garbage can when standing near the mailboxes pretending to look at the bulletin board. I also sprayed a couple spurts on someone's doormat as I walked by. There's also quite a few plants in potters that were put there by people. I'm not sure what kind but I sprayed a bit more on the plants before heading home. It felt pretty good to relieve some pressure.

Nice haha. I find it to be such a turn on when women piss naughty and openly like you did. Did anyone see you pissing?

15 hours ago, Misslittlecutie1 said:

The other night after coming home from a concert I really had to pee. I was wearing a skirt (pantieless) and casually lifted it up and peed around my condo. I peed on the sidewalks as I passed others' doors. I peed in the garbage can when standing near the mailboxes pretending to look at the bulletin board. I also sprayed a couple spurts on someone's doormat as I walked by. There's also quite a few plants in potters that were put there by people. I'm not sure what kind but I sprayed a bit more on the plants before heading home. It felt pretty good to relieve some pressure.

Three magic elements in combination....   skirt, pantieless and lots of naughty pee!!!  Perfect.

• Agree 1

Naughtiest place I saw a girl pee was in a fairly seedy night club near me about 30 years ago, standing at the urinal weaving about trying to focus as I was "over hydrated" and a girl walked in hitched up her mini, backed over the urinal next to me and let rip. still the one and only time anything like that has happened to me!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Naughtiest place I saw a girl pee was in a fairly seedy night club near me about 30 years ago, standing at the urinal weaving about trying to focus as I was "over hydrated" and a girl walked in hitched up her mini, backed over the urinal next to me and let rip. still the one and only time anything like that has happened to me!

I've never seen a women use a urinal before. I just may have to convince my wife to use one hahaha

• Haha 1
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:22 PM, speedy3471 said:

I've never seen a women use a urinal before. I just may have to convince my wife to use one hahaha

One of my friends love girls using urinals

I personally don't love toilets at all… but I learnt to never say never!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Yet if I can I manage to avoid bathrooms at all

Good girls use bathrooms

Naughty girls piss where they shouldn't in bathrooms

TRUE girls piss where they shouldn't… WITHOUT bathrooms ahahhahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

That's a good line. May I ask what band sang that song?

Heretic

A punk/metal wanna-be satanic silly band that I adore

They had been credited with being among the first bands to dare play pranks about using satanic lyrics in their songs

Obviously it was only nominal but they became famous for that and are quite good at rock'n'roll

My favourite song from them (I prefer much heavier stuff but I love them nonetheless) is "The Devil is my Saviour" but I don't exactly remember from which song is taken the line I quoted, I seem to remember "Seven hails"

• Like 1
  • Love 1