The naughtiest place......

What is the naughtiest place you have ever seen a girl pissing in or on in real life?

And if you are a lady member, you may also include the naughtiest place in which you have ever peed.

I saw my sister pissing on the carpet when I was a kid, but otherwise nothing really too naughty in real life, sadly. I guess the naughtiest thing I've seen is some highly brazen public pissing, especially the time I saw a girl squatting and pissing in full view on a busy pavement of a busy street late at night in the nightclubs area.

In spite of my primary interests, I have never actually had the real life pleasure of seeing a sexy lady peeing on the carpet, or on the floor, or in the kitchen, or on the table, or anywhere outrageously naughty indoors.

The one that I'll remember for ever is my first wife coming home from Italy and walking in , she dropped both bags she was holding and came over and sat astride me , I was laying on the couch watching F1 , her shortish skirt was just long enough to hide her knickers although I'd seen they were salmon pink and lacy when she climbed onto me , she was just grinning as was I and a second later I felt it , the most wonderful feeling ever as she started to pee on me , we were both fully clothed and I remember her whispering that she needed the toilet ,!! She peed so much all my shorts and boxer shorts were wet through and even the couch was wet beneath us , the warm strong smell was arousing as well and we did have sex right there on the couch and I never did see the rest of the F1. ,

• Hot 1

i have seen various outdoor pees including woodlands, beaches, pavements, doorways, behind cars and in car parks. the naughtiest i witnessed would be a car park stairwell and i have also seen two girls come out from a stairwell giggling and I then went in to find two fresh puddles.

i also have seen a few girls pee on the poolside by a swimming pool. one was a lifeguard who got down from her high chair and sat right next to the water and peed through her shorts, one was a thirtyish lady who sat on the side and peed before getting in and the third was a competitor in a swimming gala who peed onto poolside through her swimsuit whilst crouching down and rinsing her goggles in the water before a race.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
Peobably the most naughty place I peed was in a washer at the local Laundromat.

I had some sleeping bags to wash that were too big for our washer at home.

I took them to the Laundromat to wash them in one of the big washers. I had drank two cups of coffee at home before going to the laundramat.

After a while I really had to pee as the coffee had gont through me. There is no ladies room at the Laundromat so I had to find a place to pee.

There wasn't anybody else there so I went by the top loader washers and got my jeans and panties to my knees. I hopped up on the washer and peed a gallon in it.

One of those times when peeing felt really good.

It's a fantasy of mine to have a cup of coffee pissed on my by a lady. Unfortunately my girlfriend doesn't drink coffee.

I have seen many girls pee at music festivals. Normal rules just don't apply. Some will undress and pee in very public places, although they will usually try not to draw attention to themselves, and they don't want strangers looking up their chuff, so they will often squat low, or find some minimal cover.

If you're interested, I could tell you about the girl in the blue shorts. She had everything on show, at the edge of the camping area, in broad daylight. Or I could tell you about the exhibitionist blonde I saw in almost the same place. Perhaps the row of four girls squatting downhill facing me, so I could see four fountains, and their source (I scarcely knew where to look). You might want to hear about the girls in the men's area. Post some good, detailed sightings, and I have these I can tell you about.

I'll start with this one. Imagine yourself standing just outside the entrance of the biggest festival tent. It's around midnight, and there's a popular band on stage inside. You can see over the heads of the crowd and can see the band playing. It's not a great view, but you're not too bothered about seeing everything by this band. They will finish with a couple of hits you like, but the rest of the set is not so good.

The good think about your position is that every few minutes desperate girls leave the tent, by themselves, or with one, two or three others, and squat on the grass for a quick piss before they go back into the crowd. Some put on a good show for you, others less so. It is dark, and the floodlights are dazzling if you have to look towards them, and create deep shadows. You've got a good position, so often get a decent view, and you've got your phone in your hand, so it looks like you are waiting for a friend to meet you.

Two girls stagger towards you, leaving the tent. The blonde is supporting her dark-haired friend, who looks completely out of it. She's trying to lower her to the ground right in front of you. Instinctively, you step forward and help support her so she does not fall. The blonde thanks you and explains breathlessly that she's just drunk - no drugs - and she's done this before. You offer her a swig from your water bottle and chat a bit more. The blonde asks you to keep an eye on her friend as she needs to find the rest of her group. You don't get a chance to discuss this as she rushes off, back into the crowd. Now you are alone with an almost unconscious part girl at your feet. You don't know her name. She looks like she's in her early 20s, slim, long-legged, dressed for comfort in pale leggings and a short t-shirt. You crouch down to talk to her, but she's not making any sense. You try to help her sit up, but she pushes you away. You stand next to her, and wait for her friend to return.

It's a long wait. You start to wonder what you should do; how long you should wait before finding help elsewhere.

Eventually her friend returns, alone. She explains that she could not find her other friends in the crowd. She tries to speak to the girl on the ground, who now seems content just to stay there and sleep it off. The blonde girl squirms and wriggles. 'I've got to piss', she tells you. She looks around. Close behind you is a closed merchandise tent, with a group of four large rubbish bins in front of it. 'Will you stand in front of me?' she asks. You nod your agreement, trying to make it matter of fact. Yeah, it's cool; I block for peeing women all the time is the message you want to give. You're actually thinking it's a dirty fantasy about to come true.

Together you walk over to the bins. She walks in front of you, and you check her out. Neat little bum, long slim legs in tight-fitting black leggings. Slim waist, exposed below her olive-green t-shirt. You turn around so you have her back to you - you do this every day, remember, it's no big deal - but because it's no big deal, you're still chatting to her, and you look over your shoulder to talk to her. She's looking down as she wriggles her leggings and knickers over her hips and slides them down her thighs, dropping to a squat. You get only a quick flash of her shaven bud and then she's leaning forward in her squat. You turn around again before she sees you watching, but keep talking. A pretty long-haired blonde girl in tight blue jeans walks over to the other side of the bins. She looks at you, and you can see she's wondering whether she's comfortable with the idea of peeing so close to you. She reckons you must be OK if you are blocking your friend - clearly you are a gentleman around peeing ladies - and anyway she's too desperate to look for better privacy. She unzips and pushes down her jeans, her head bobbing down behind the bins as she squats and pisses on the grass.

You ask your girl another question, and turn to hear her reply. You glance down and see the clear stream of pee jetting into the foamy puddle in the grass between her feet. She's still got her head down, concentrating on making sure she doesn't carelessly squirt on her clothes. You reckon you can get away with watching her peeing for a bit. You see that the flow is softening. You remember that you've a packet of tissues in your pocket, so you pull them out. You offer her one - she's now on the final stages of little squirts, and bouncing to shake the drips off her bum - and she looks up, smiles and takes one. She wipes and stands up. The blonde on the other side of the bins also has finished and is standing up, so you hold the tissues out to her too. She looks embarrassed, as if she had hoped you would not guess that she was urinating on the ground, and her cheeks colour, but, after a brief hesitation, she too reaches across and takes one. She thanks you, then looks down as she wipes. Both women decline your offer of a second tissue, pull up and straighten their clothing.

You keep your new friend company for a little while. The drunk girl is slowly coming round. You hope that she too may need to pee, but you've had your luck for the evening. After a while, they say goodbye, and weave off down the hill to go and find their tent.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Concerts are the best

The only thing I am sad about is that recently girls got more shy even at them

Back in my golden years, I remember concerts with girls pissing EVERYWHERE high squat and pussies for all to see, people passing by and watching them while drinking beer and smoking ahahahah

I did it myself, just pissing among the crowd during the actual concert, even indoor, not only in outdoor grass fields

Sometimes I even peed more or less on people's bags left on the floor near their feet… they likely did non expected girls to piss there… serve them right!!! They should have had!!! It's a fucking concert!!!

Black Metal manda hijos de puta!!! Ahahahhahaha!!!

Sounds like I need to go to some of the concerts you do hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:55 PM, speedy3471 said:

Sounds like I need to go to some of the concerts you do hahaha

Eheheheh back in great times black metal girls were absolute sluts, as in the origins, black metal WAS directly linked with tough forms of satanism (not modern shit) and since Satanism is just the armed arm of Witchcraft, blacksters girls followed the Witches code about sluttiness and nudity

Now both black metal and satanism degenerated into harmless silly stuff (and those who refused that became extremists doing bad things) so concerts all less great

But I keep my flag up

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:16 AM, bartinho said:

Bus shelters, underpasses, train station platforms, parking lots, public restroom floors, hotel room balcony, awning of our tent, bedroom carpet, livingroom floor...

Great list Bart

Keep goin!!!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, bartinho said:

When she had to go, she relieved. And she needed to relief very often 😀

There is vibe in your sentence like you hadn't yet get rid of her from your unconscious

It's unhealthy, boy, move on

People who quit the struggle deserves no recall

You are free and horny, look forward

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, bartinho said:

No it‘s okay. She will always be something special for me and we are still good friends.

But I do have a great time even without her. 

Ok, absolute respect, I am not gonna go further on that

A huge hug

Back to talking about piss

• Love 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

In themse of naughty piss, I peed exactly half an hour ago in  a bus shelter and three persons saw me get out from the back of hit adjusting my skirt ahahahahah

Did you give them a good show haha?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

At least they weren't expecting a show

Sometimes I have to be at least a bit careful

I would have a very short piss-life unless I manage to avoid dragging attentions from potentially moralistic fuckers

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Sometimes I have to be at least a bit careful

I would have a very short piss-life unless I manage to avoid dragging attentions from potentially moralistic fuckers

O can imagine there are alot of those type of people around

• Agree 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O can imagine there are alot of those type of people around

So I must be careful!!!

Naughtiest place recently… mmmh… beside some parking lots and elevators… will do something good this weekend!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1