New Years

Sephora

I never seem to keep my New Year's resolutions.

So with that thought in mind, my resolutions for 2016 are to make sure I don't lose any weight, spend more time working, and replace my interest in peeing with a fascination for train spotting and stamp collecting. :laugh:

Happy New Year to everyone.

Happy New Year one and all.

I don't do resolutions either, I just want to be the same person in the same relationship, I am truly in hog heaven, why complicate things?

New Years Eve will be at home, Hogmanay rules this year, just us, the girls want to let their hair down.

It will be an epic end to 2015.

I plan on having more "Sophie time" doing things I want to do and generally just enjoying myself more. My social life wasn't too great last year.

That was my last resolution and I feel I achieved it!

Next year? Make more puddles ;)

• Like 1

Everyone take care, seen the weather reports for some of the world, current floods in the UK, USA is about cop it too, the Missisippi is due to flood, possibly affecting 14 million people. Here at home Qld and and the Northern Territory are flooded, the storm cell is state wide, and to add to the fun, there is a 26 car train wreck with 200000 litres of sulfuric acid onboard (outback NT).

We're up for 40c temps again, with several hundred fire crew on standby, the worlds weather is getting crazy.

Enjoy your NYE celebrations, stay safe, I don't want to miss anyone in the New Year.

Happy New Year to everyone.

And what with time zone differences, Scot_Lover, when I finish my overtime shift at 5.30pm UK time tomorrow - New Year's Eve - you'll already be several hours into 2016! When you guys are suffering the hangovers of the morning after, most of us will still be busy acquiring ours, lol.