is this true?

I agree with Egwalrus on this one, this pic depicts a dominant female over a submissive male. I know a few man hating lesbians that would do this, and in some of those relationships, one of them is dominant.

We do what we do for love, it is the intimacy of it, not controlling someone, not crushing someone's spirit, but all equal and all equally sexy. Some people have hinted, that in my relationship, I'm the one being controlled, being manipulated by my 2 ladies. This is definitely not the case, we are 3, and 3 we will remain. Pee fun is something we enjoy, and it does not happen everyday, we can just feel a little off, or it's too hot, or we've not had enough to drink, it is not all the time. The pic you have shown us makes it look like a punishment.

Maigh adds, if the guy wasn't into this, how long would he stick around? Both girls agree that being treated this way would quickly end any relationship.

Well I can agree with this but only under one condition, if it's for play. Female dominance or "femdom" can be a lot of fun but only when it's being thoroughly enjoyed by both parties and both parties are being respected. I've been dominated by one of my partners in certain BDSM type scenarios and it was a lot of fun, and during as well as when it was finished she was still there for me to make sure I'm doing okay and it didn't go too far. My partner was dominant over me in that setting and if she chose to piss on me I would have enjoyed it, but it also would have all been pretend. When people use sex as a tool, especially a fetish with such connotations like peeing on someone and "marking them" as yours it can get dangerous, in fact that when it becomes manipulation.

Now with that said, I see peeing as something more intimate than dominant but have used it as both in play, and both times really worked. Sometimes it was to show my dominance and victory by pissing on my partner as a form of saying "I am above you" but again that's all in act, and it shouldn't be used in real life. In my opinion as odd as it sounds, it's like playing a violent video game, you would never actually go out and kill anyone or cause harm but sometimes it can be fun in a made up scenario to run around with a sword or a gun. Now we have also used peeing as an intimate act much more, it feels good to pee on someone who enjoys it and give them that warm feeling, as well as receive it. So as long as it doesn't show any superiority or dominance outside of play, I think it's a safe act but not a true statement.

I also especially agree with Scot_Lover, it's not about separation and being battling over this made up hierarchy, relationships are connections. Now conflicts can arise with different views, goals and actions and sometimes one or more partners may need to kinda wake someone up and say "hey, you're not making a good decision" but to me that's as far as the whole dominance over a partner thing really should go.

Well, as long as both participants like it, it's perfectly fine.

I personally do not like to drink pee, nor do I like the whole domination thing, at least not on such a... professional level as demonstrated by the picture above.

(To quote the German poet Hoffmann von Fallersleben:

"Nobody's master, nobody's servant.")

I'd have to agree, my wife has peed while sitting astride me but not my face , but both partners should want it and not be forced but I'm sure a lot of people would love it and if they like it great ,

There is a heavy dominance and submission theme to the opening pic. Several fetishes - including ours - can and do lend themselves to sub-dom role playing, though for most of us here it is not really our thing I don't think.

But unlike some here I see absolutely nothing morally objectionable with the opening pic. Consent is the key, and I assume it to be role play where the male has consented in advance to act out being made to serve as a toilet for the female. Nothing in that pic indicates to me that this is anything other than sub dom role play with a toilet humiliation theme.

If adults have fun doing that with each other, then that's fine by me. Of course, if someone were being peed on against their will that would be totally wrong. But there is a big difference between being made to endure that against your will for real, and merely pretending to be being made to endure it as role play, when really you actually enjoy it.

And personally, I'd be more than happy to let a lady piss in my face. Wouldn't really be interested in any sub-dom angle, though, just in the lady having fun pissing on me.

• Like 1
A friend sent me this today. This is for all you men out there. Read the picture and tell us how you really feel about it.

[ATTACH=full]63211[/ATTACH]

I've read stories with situations like this and found them titillating. I would like to try drinking though I doubt I'll ever get the chance.

When something like this is framed as a moral issue, I try to think of it in terms of damage done. Was anyone hurt by it? Unless the act was coerced by threats, I don't see how.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not into the whole "dominance" thing but I do love it when a woman gets on top of me with my head between her legs and then plasters her pussy right onto my open mouth and empties her bladder completely. My wife, however, does not share in my enthusiasm for this. I did have a girlfriend before I met my wife who would do it for me. She said it made my cock extra hard!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
An aggressive or even dominant woman can be quite a turn on as long as there's the realization neither of us actually own the other. As long as it remains left as a game, I totally enjoy this sort of theme on occasion. I'm perfect okay with her treating me (and even thinking) as if she owns me during the act itself. The problem would be when it crosses over into other parts of life. The real key is that I'm doing it because I want to and not because of submission or something similar. I've been lucky enough to experience the occasional "femdom" game without it corrupting the rest of the relationship and enjoy it.

It's good that you brought that up, i am not agressive but i can be dominant as for play. When we are in that state of mind, i am his queen and i have complete control of him, he is my slave, a pesant which i control. I know it turns him on, but after, we have our lives, the love and respect we have for each other.

• 2 weeks later...

I am fortunate enough to have had a girl do it in my mouth a little.

An ex was once drunk and was sat on my face while I was pleasuring her. She really enjoyed it came a bit too hard and a bit of wee came out. I found it a real turn on so she dribbled a little more while I carried on. She really liked it as one off but it was never mentioned again (pity). She claims to remember nothing of the incident. I'd love to relive it some day.

As for the picture, there can be no question of forced compliance. As much as I find the idea exciting, I'm not sure I would be able to accommodate a girl relieving herself at full rate into my mouth - and certainly not in that position for a first go.

• 1 month later...

In this position I think it's hard to serve a lady . It would be hard for her to control the flow that you can swallow everything. Lying is hard to swallow large quantities constant .

I think a lady would certainly prefer to pee in a mouth because they definitely prefer a place as clean . But the condition is the man to swallow quickly comes as no flow along dirt.

A much better position and easy is the man to sit almost knee with his head back with his hands on the ground for support.

This position gives Mrs. opportunity to sit from back of him just almost like on a normal toilet . Surely a man can sustain a lady seated with her pussy on his mouth a short time enough for a little pee.

In this way the lady is not afraid that her pee will flows making mess. She will pee directly in his mouth and almost instantly in his stomach his lips making a seal there.

And after she finish peeing he can suck and lick her pussy leting her better cleaned that any toilet paper.

I think that this thing can not be considered a humiliation or domination.... it can be only a pampering and proof of adoration of a beautiful lady . You should not be a slave to do this.

If you like and admire the lady not feeling desgusted you can give her the oportunity to pee in this way if she wants.

I would do it anytime for a pretty lady :)

In this position I think it's hard to serve a lady . It would be hard for her to control the flow that you can swallow everything. Lying is hard to swallow large quantities constant .

I think a lady would certainly prefer to pee in a mouth because they definitely prefer a place as clean . But the condition is the man to swallow quickly comes as no flow along dirt.

A much better position and easy is the man to sit almost knee with his head back with his hands on the ground for support.

This position gives Mrs. opportunity to sit from back of him just almost like on a normal toilet . Surely a man can sustain a lady seated with her pussy on his mouth a short time enough for a little pee.

In this way the lady is not afraid that her pee will flows making mess. She will pee directly in his mouth and almost instantly in his stomach his lips making a seal there.

And after she finish peeing he can suck and lick her pussy leting her better cleaned that any toilet paper.

I think that this thing can not be considered a humiliation or domination.... it can be only a pampering and proof of adoration of a beautiful lady . You should not be a slave to do this.

If you like and admire the lady not feeling desgusted you can give her the oportunity to pee in this way if she wants.

I would do it anytime for a pretty lady :)

I do have to agree with you, personally, I don't like to get pee running down my legs, so I try to put myself in a position for this not to happen. I would say 4 out of 5, my parts are about 6 inches away from his mouth. He requested it so that he can see, however, there are moments when I am barely touching his mouth.

About the little bench in the picture, for me it's not something I would use. When I first started, It was uncomfortable for my knees when I was squatting. It is rare that I do unless I need to use a public toilet. Since almost a year, I have been taking yoga classes with a friend and I have lost about 14 lbs which is great and I am able to stay in a squat position longer without being uncomfortable.

I do have a good man for that, which he will make sure I am clean too. In all honesty, I have gotten use to him providing his mouth for me. I don't always use him because I also want it to be a turn on and I don't want him to lose that feel and get bored because that's when I will stop.

I do have to agree with you, personally, I don't like to get pee running down my legs, so I try to put myself in a position for this not to happen. I would say 4 out of 5, my parts are about 6 inches away from his mouth. He requested it so that he can see, however, there are moments when I am barely touching his mouth.

About the little bench in the picture, for me it's not something I would use. When I first started, It was uncomfortable for my knees when I was squatting. It is rare that I do unless I need to use a public toilet. Since almost a year, I have been taking yoga classes with a friend and I have lost about 14 lbs which is great and I am able to stay in a squat position longer without being uncomfortable.

I do have a good man for that, which he will make sure I am clean too. In all honesty, I have gotten use to him providing his mouth for me. I don't always use him because I also want it to be a turn on and I don't want him to lose that feel and get bored because that's when I will stop.

How pretty! He's a lucky man to be near you . If I were beside you i'd give you my mouth every time for you to pee there... and every time i enjoy more and more.

Would you prefer to pee in a mouth more than in a toilet ?

Would you feel more confortable having lips sticked there and to pee directly in mouth without any fear of making mess and wet something?

Honestly, I have been peeing in a toilet all my life, like everyone else, this is new to me.

It all depends on the mood, sometimes, I like my privacy and just not worry about anything.

I am sorry, but no one can take in what I have in storage, so I gave up on it. I just know he takes what he can and the rest goes all over the place.

In a way it's like the saying goes , '' When it rains it pours " , so you have to make the best of it at times and enjoy in it as well :)

As I do know Sephora , that when you do pee . You do pee a whole lot :wink:

Which in getting a Golden Shower , from you . Would be a nice warm and wet adventure in itself . As I like to take nice warm to Hot long showers . To soak in . As well as to enjoy the warmth of it all too :)

That you are perfect in giving such a warm shower of your pee :wink:

Just that it's just going to be a Fantasy of mine . To indulge in at times . Enjoy it to the fullest .

That ofwe my never meet in person . To allow this peeing experience to every happen between us . Though in you sharing what you like about it all. Makes it well worth it to dream about :wink: :wink:

MORE PEE TO YOU :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink: :wink: :woot: :woot: :tongue: :O_o:

Appreciate what you do share on here. As it's really good to read about . You are so good at it ................... Thank You

Why thank you for the nice compliments :-)

That makes things much more difficult. It's much easier to keep up if I just make a seal. Being a few inches away makes it more difficult as you're sucking down air too.

I doubt he'll get bored with it. I never got bored, no matter how many times, and he seems a bit like me.

Once you break the one liter mark it does become much more difficult, but I'd be hesitant to say no one can take it. Especially since you're normally about 800mL.

This is good information, i will bring it up about the range.. Thanks :-)

About the volume, finally, someone understands. I hear and read people saying they can down a litre no problem. I had 3 different people trying it and no one was able to, even one that chugs a pint of beer which holds about 500 ml from what i was told. Thank you for clearing this up and i hope some that questions it will read this post.

These practices work very well if the lady wish that he could consume all her pee without missing anything prefering almost every time his mouth.

And he has to wish to be able to serv making more and more confortable to her. So this can become possible.

Needs more wish and more practice! :)

I can assure you that it is attainable.