Would you let her piss on your carpet?

Would you let the girl of your dreams piss on your carpet?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you let the girl of your dreams piss on your carpet?

• Yes, I'd definitely let her piss on my carpet
    • No, no way would I let her piss on my carpet
    • Maybe, it would depend how horny I was feeling at the time

I recently posted a poll asking if members would wilLingly let the girl of their dreams piss on their face. Seems most regard this as a total no brainer and answered "yes" without a moment's hesitation.

So I have opened this poll - reflecting my own interests - but which might not be such an obvious no brainer to many. After all, there will be the damage to carpets versus the chance to see the girl of your dreams pee, perhaps pulling in opposite directions and creating more of a dilemma.

I have ages ago posted this as a discussion point but there was no poll attached. So I pose this question again as a poll. Would you let the girl of your dreams piss on your carpet?

• 3 weeks later...
The answer is yes. But only after she's pissed on me!

You could lay on the carpet whilst she stands over you - then she'd be pissing on you and the carpet at the same time. :)

A golden shower in the living room is just so much naughtier than a golden shower in the bath. :biggrin:

More hassle to clean up, though. :laugh:

You could lay on the carpet whilst she stands over you - then she'd be pissing on you and the carpet at the same time. :)

A golden shower in the living room is just so much naughtier than a golden shower in the bath. :biggrin:

More hassle to clean up, though. :laugh:

I don't mind the idea of the clean up. They're all hallmarks of the good times had!

• Like 2
  • 4 years later...
On 12/6/2015 at 4:02 PM, Sexismygod said:

Definitely ... And because she's the girl of my dreams she'd want to do it, too.

Exactly....i would absolutely no issues with it ( infact I'd probably encourage her to do)  ^_^