WD Girls

steve25805

Hi,

I have seen some of the "leaked" videos in question, and while the pissing was amazing, I never joined because dialogue is important to me, and I don't speak a language other than English. However, I just read on their website that they offer English subtitles in their videos. I just want to verify if that is true? Because the occasional one I come across on the internet does not have a subtitle track, unless the ripper did not include that file, but maybe it is available for regular members. I would totally join if that is the case. Thank you!

The honest answer is that some videos do have English subtitles, but often only for some of the dialogue. And there are some vids which entirely lack subtitles.

So it is a bit hit and miss, I'm afraid.

I noticed that the previews seem to feature the same girls who appear on other adult websites (notably Annie & Dee), so they have clearly moved away from the "amateur" set-up that first achieved them so much success.

Thanks for the response. Hmmm...not sure it sounds worth it. But damn, as far as capacity goes, these girls are amazing - the combination of so much fluid from the alcohol, and it inhibiting their urge to pee sure makes for some spectacularly long and hard gushes when they finally do.

I once found somewhere vids of girls getting "bladdered".They were pissing everywhere,also vomiting,but was kind of funny than horny.To see a nice looking girl laid semi-conscious in a pool of her own pee,vomiting into a bucket,is amusing.I think its true that girls cany drink as hard as men too.This was after about 5 bottles of beer,and a few shorts.:)