Knickers, thongs and panties.

Peefan83

18 hours ago, PissSlutLuver said:

Ever flirt with any cute guys that catch you?

sometimes. but usually i feel too skittish. 

On 6/16/2022 at 10:22 AM, Kupar said:

Context is everything isn't it? If it were a beach and you were in a little bikini, no-one would think it odd (though they would still have  second look 🙂 Anyway - thanks for doing the walk @puddyls!

seriously. as i was sharing these i was going to write something along those lines. i wouldn't have felt as conscientious of it if i was at the pool or beach, but it feels so out of place here. 😇

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, puddyls said:

omg! 🤭😳 is it at all possible that my panties would be be mistaken for shorts?

Well, they must be shorts. You wouldn’t be wandering around bouncing your cute ass for anyone to see in panties, would you? 😉

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, puddyls said:

omg! 🤭😳 is it at all possible that my panties would be be mistaken for shorts? 

To be fair @puddyls your ‘shorts’ appear to cover at least as much as the Olympic ladies beach volleyball uniform, if not more.

And they don’t seem to get many complaints either. 

• Agree 2

40389416-A12F-4BC0-9480-A5D0DB4ED6D4.gif

Nice proper stilish microshorts , Puddles!!! Welcome to the Club of Underwareless where you are so awaited to be a true member...Just do it!!! They are lovely to be dance'n'wet..

Love it!!! Lovely colour XxxXxxX

Edited by A_AShes
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, puddyls said:

we'll never really know exactly which panties i had on since i guess i didn't get pix of them this day. but my leggings left no doubts that there were some there. 😇

6D9C7341-36DC-47AD-9691-699177357BAA.thumb.jpeg.795e00fb5a366e5a1f83ea861a626f43.jpeg

DAC2CEFA-4E13-4F84-B7C8-12BE1F8FF3B8.thumb.jpeg.7833d687d267a5f99af3b61d1d374ef5.jpeg

Panties or not, I’ll never complain about a view like this of your incredible body!

• Love 1