Knickers, thongs and panties.

Peefan83

19 hours ago, puddyls said:

is there something a tad empowering about wearing sheer clothing that shows off what’s underneath? πŸ˜‡πŸ’• honestly feeling really sexy today.Β 

You have good reasons to feel sexy. Not only when wearing a light summer dress.  😊

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Loving all those pics, especially the last one where you have this "I've been a naughty girl but I love it", knowing that your muffin is still wet from your misadventure and probably highly aroused.

Very very hot!

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, puddyls said:

lol. i don’t think the guys in that truck expected me to lift my dress and flash my panties. πŸ€­πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³ i actually, didn’t expect to do it either, but oh wells.Β 684D8F35-6596-4705-8DA9-FC113FDF80F8.thumb.jpeg.873c5824de0b50363091afc09ca6b9e8.jpeg9928AD2A-45A8-459D-AA07-C48EC3518C87.thumb.jpeg.8dd8f82834769e0c7813102a3e967e93.jpeg

I'm sure they were very happy that you did! As indeed am I πŸ™‚Β 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, puddyls said:

one of the new pairs i got recently. do you like them? β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‡

Love them...Β  Β  important question is, do you?Β  Β Do they bring out the wild animal in you?Β  Β  Are we going to see a new Rock Chick look?Β Β 

(Hope so!)

• Love 1