Amsterdam

A few years ago on a trip to Amsterdam with a coach, we were being lead around the red light area as a group, when my girlfriend said ' a man just stopped his car, jumped out and pissed into the canal, shook the drips of and got back into his car and drove off, two other females in the group also saw him.

Later in the week we were all on a glass topped boat on the canals when on my girlfriends side of the boat at the landing place, a man just stood and peed from the landing place onto the glass roof of the boat, the gents loo on the landing place was only a hand basin. Later when we returned to the landing place one of the females in our group needed the loo and so went to the ladies only to find it too was only a hand basin (just use the canal as the toilet) but it was screened from the canal not like the gents. I do not know if she used it.

• Like 2
Unless the walls of the Ladies loo extend actually into the water of the canal, I suspect that it would only screen the user from view and that when someone uses it that her pee stream falling into the canal would be visible.

Yes you are right

• 5 months later...

Amsterdam cont. (Journey To.)

On the way to Amsterdam our coach stopped at a motorway services somewhere in France. After a bite to eat both me and my girlfriend went to the toilets, these were down a spiral staircase, past the little desk for the attenuate to collect the money, the first door was the ladies and my girlfriend went in the second door which was open was the gents, the toilet cubicles were down the right side of the room with the urinals down the left side, and wash hand basins to the left of the door.

The urinals had a mirror at about chest height running the full length of the room, I went to about the middle urinal and got it out and started to pee when a females voice said hello, I looked up into the mirror to see a female sat on the toilet in the cubicle behind me with the door wide open, she had her knickers around her legs and her dress up around her waist. ( I could not see anything between her legs for the shadow of her dress) she then said, you English and I said yes, as she spoke she stood up giving me a full view of her hair pussy, she whipped with a piece of toilet paper and to my greater surprise turned around to drop it into the toilet and to flush it, and so giving me a full look at her nice round bum, she turned back and slowly pulled up her knickers and then she walked out with her dress still up pulling it down as her walked out the main toilet door so I was still watching her bum as she left, she said bye.

By now I was having trouble peeing up hill and also putting it away after.

• Like 3

Amsterdam cont. (Journey Back)

On our coach there was a young couple who sat at the back by the emergency exit which they used as there own door on and off the coach, she wore light summer dresses above the knees and was always straddling him, facing him at one stop as he sat on a bolled with her on him and she was bouncing up and down. I thought that she did not have any knickers on, ( was to find out that I was right). As they climbed up into the coach using this door and the haft-round foot holes in the side of the coach, she always went first and him second I got a look at a lot of her legs.

On the return journey the driver stopped in a lay-by on the motorway, to the front right of the coach across a small field was a old grey looking shed with two door ways ans WC in big white letter on it. Most of the women and my girlfriend got off the coach and went over to it. My girlfriend told me that there was no doors and just inside the door ways all there was was a hole in the ground, so she and some of the women just went around the back and squatted and peed.

At the back of the coach as I was getting off I saw the man open the door and the female climb over him and down and out. I walked along the side of the coach and around the back, just in-time to see the female climbing back up and in over the man, this is when I was proved right about no knickers for as she was at the top a gust of wind came and up went her dress giving me a good look at her bear bum. She got in and the door was closed, but on the ground by the wheel of the coach was a wet patch and a paper tissue, sh so she had got out to pee.

We drove on and stopped at the same services we stopped at on the way out, I went to the gents and this time as I peed the female attenuate came into the gents cleaning, but then she started to clean the mirror above the urinals, first to one side of me and then the other side and cleaned the bit of mirror in front of me while I was still peeing, I did not put any money in her dish on the desk as I though she had had her tip already.

• Like 2

Amsterdam cont. (The Hotel)

The hotel that we stayed in in Amsterdam was on the corner of a street of shops, the ground floor was a bar, above that was the restaurant, with the rooms along to the right above all the shops, on the left-hand side of the corridor it was all bedrooms, and on the right between bedrooms were single occupies toilets and also all the fire escapes. We had a room on the left, as you entered our room there was a wall about a metre long then the bedroom, beside the bed behind this wall partly hidden by a glass partition was only a wash-hand basin and a bidet, the bidet was in line with the gap in this partition.

On the first night I had to get up to pee so I just peed into the washbasin. In the morning as I was shaving my girlfriend keep-ed going to the room door and looking out to see if there was a queue for the toilets, as the time pasted she was getting desperate to pee, so I said you could pee in the bidet or wait for a toilet or wet your self. With that she dropped and stepped out of her pj bottoms and squatted over the bidet and peed and peed, I was watching her as the look on her face changed, when she was done I had other plans, and we were nearly late for breakfast.

She continued to use the bidet to pee and I the washbasin, for the rest of our stay.

Some years later I was on a trip to Canada with a female friend ( my girlfriend had broken it off with me). And we shared a room, this room was big, as you entered there was the door to the bathroom, then two double beds (we had one each) and a sitting area with a tv then a dinning area then big windows with a sitting area outside.

On the second night as my friend was in the bathroom changing her cloths the light went out so she was in the dark, I phoned the desk and someone fixed the lights while we were at dinner, but my friend would not close the bathroom door after that so if I sat up in my bed at the right angle I could see her in a big mirror on the wall opposite the bathroom door, I could see her getting in and out of her pj's and also the shower, but could not see the toilet, but I could hear her peeing, in the mornings it was like a water fall, this did at times mean that I had to stay in bed for sometime before I could get to the bathroom to dress.

• Like 2

Amsterdam cont. (Hotel cont.)

The toilets for the bar were under the stairs and had a sign for both men and women on the door, I went in to pee and as you entered there was a urinal up a big step, ( I think the step was to cover the waste pipe from the toilet) then to the left of the urinal was the toilet cubicle, the top of which was about waist high to me at the urinal and chest high to anyone in the cubicle.

The first time I peed I was there on my own, when I returned to my girlfriend in the bar I told her about the layout, Later when she needed a pee she got me to go with her so that no-one could stand at the urinal and look over the wall, as she was whipping another man came in and saw me watching her, I got a funny look from him as we left.

On another evening I went for a pee and as I was stood there on this step at the urinal a female came in and entered the cubicle and lifted her dress and dropped her knickers, I tried to look away but she started to talk to me so I looked her way, she was looking at me, and I started to get stiff, she saw this and giggled, as she stood up she turned to face me giving a great look at her neatly trimmed muff, I think she was deliberately taking her time to put her things right. After I returned to the bar and my girlfriend we saw the female at a table with more females and they were looking and giggling at us.

My girlfriend would not let me go to the toilet alone after that, but I was alright with that as she would pee also and I could watch that anyway.

• Like 2

Some years ago we went to Europe on a vacation. I think we were in Holland in a city I can't remember the name of. We were walking in town and came around a building. There must have been about a dozen men peeing in the canal from the edge through a fence. We also found some men's urinals on the sidewalk that the pipe from them went in the canal. Never did find anyplace for women to pee in the canal though. I had to pee and went in a doorway in a alleyway to pee.

• Like 3