Gents cast iron urinal

I was at a brewery museum a few week ago and after the tour had a visit to the tap room. Later as I walked around the vehicles in the brewery yard I needed a pee, I saw there was a cast iron gents urinal ( cast in Glasgow) in the yard with a sign and arrow pointing to in saying GENTS. So I walked over to it and went in the entrance on turning to my left I was glad to see the urinal was not just for show, so I turned left and stood at the mid point of the urinal wall, the flush pipe was flushing down this wall into the channel along the bottom of the wall, the drain was at this mid point, I started to have my pee.

Someone came in on my left, they walked right up to me and suddenly in a high pitched voice said sorry, I turned to look and it was a female in her mid twenty's, she stood there repeating sorry a few times then turned and walked out.

I finished my pee and also walked out. I walked around the yard keeping an eye on her as she walked around the yard. I was watching to see if she was going to go back into the gents as I had not seen any ladies loos about. If she had I would have followed her so that I could catch her using it, and would just stand there saying sorry. Well fares fare.

This reminds me of my girlfriend. she too had to use a cast iron urinal once because she was about to burst. We had been walking around by the Torpoint ferry and there was only a gents urinal there on a patch of grass by one of the HM Dockyard gates.

We both went in and as I was there I also peed. on the urinal wall as she dropped her jeans and knickers and peed on the ground just by my feet, when she stood up to pull her knickers and jeans up, I was standing up too, she saw that and said did you like that and I said yes.

We both left the urinal and as we walked and talked about it I said how about if we both use as many of these urinals as we could fond, she agreed and so over the next few weeks around Plymouth she and me used about seven.

There is only one left now and that one is gated and is only for show, the council have removed all the rest, (and closed most of the ladies and gents as well)

• Like 1

Maybe she thought that it was just another exhibit and didn't actually want (or even know how) to use it. Then was surprised, and from your description embarrassed, on discovering that it actually was the Gents loo and finding you using it for its intended purpose.

• Like 1