Skirt up or skirt down?

Interesting question!

I always lift it up over my ass except when I'm wearing a really long skirt that nearly reaches my feet. Even when wearing a tight pencil skirt where it would probably be easier to pull it down I will unzip it and hitch it up around my waist.

• Like 3
Interesting question!

I always lift it up over my ass except when I'm wearing a really long skirt that nearly reaches my feet. Even when wearing a tight pencil skirt where it would probably be easier to pull it down I will unzip it and hitch it up around my waist.

Ahhh,my imagination runs wild.....:)

Skirt and dress up...knickers down to either ankles or knees. You guys have all the luck...it can be quite a tedious task depending on the cut of the skirt or dress. You have to watch the rear...always a rogue little trickle that runs over the buttocks!

Any reason why you sometimes pull your knickers to your ankles? I pretty much always keep them at my knees.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
Skirt and dress up...knickers down to either ankles or knees. You guys have all the luck...it can be quite a tedious task depending on the cut of the skirt or dress. You have to watch the rear...always a rogue little trickle that runs over the buttocks!

I know about the rogue trickles...they turn me ON.

I'll just agree with what everybody else wrote. Skirt up and panties out of the way.

However, I do understand pulling the skirt down, depending on the type of skirt. If it comes with an elastic band and maybe some tulle lifting it up may be more work than just pulling it down, though usually I avoid that.

The only time I pull down a skirt is if it's really long like in the photo below. Even if it's more work to pull up I still do it because I find it's more comfortable.

It's just not worth the effort trying to gather this up and possibly peeing on it or dipping it in the toilet.

maxi-skirts.jpg

• Like 1
The only time I pull down a skirt is if it's really long like in the photo below. Even if it's more work to pull up I still do it because I find it's more comfortable.

It's just not worth the effort trying to gather this up and possibly peeing on it or dipping it in the toilet.

maxi-skirts.jpg

If the ladies' toilets can get to be as bad as some of the men's ones sometimes, with pee on the floor and whatever, walking into the ladies' even wearing long skirts like that must be risky unless you hike them above your ankles immediately before entering.

• 4 weeks later...

maxi-skirts.jpg

Long skirts are a pain for me. I never wear them. They are always in the way.

Skirt up, then knickers down to my knees. It's always more difficult with winter tights though.

The best experience though is just skirt up! On one or two occasions I have found that I have started to wee so I rush to the loo, yank my skirt up and then simply let if flow. This is such a glorious feeling, I thoroughly recommend it.

• Like 1
If i am wearing pants, it's down to the knees.

With skirt and dresses, up to the waist and thong to the knees.

As for th bikini, squat and pull them to the side.

I once saw via a voyeur vid,a girl kind of just grab her gusset and pull them forward to wee.She didnt wipe either..its all good.

Wh

I once saw via a voyeur vid,a girl kind of just grab her gusset and pull them forward to wee.She didnt wipe either..its all good.

When i am outdoors, camping, nature walk and even at the time when i tried playing golf, i don't wipe unless i have tissue with me.

• Like 1

Oh Sally, I love the term "rogue trickle".

Next time I see one I will...Um lose control/go off with a bang/ don't know yet!:redface:

• 2 years later...
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 2:20 PM, Ryan_J said:

Ladies,

when you pee in a toilet, do you pull your skirt up and then pull down your panties, or do you pull both your skirt and panties down?

Ok first of all, beside at home (where I almost Always am stark naked) and at work, where the toilets are Always very clean, I NEVER pee in toilets

They are disgusting AND also signal a submission to the rules of a society that despises us fetishists and chastises itself about something so natural as erotism, viscerality, and bodily necessities

So fuck toilets first of all

Yes it's hard to believe I never ever used, but it's true

Home, office, friend's houses, or NOTHING

I pee where nobody else did before (indeed because the places where I pee aren't made for pissing), this means that the place where I piss is clean at the moment I turn it into my personal toilet so I won't have problems with bacteria (obiously it won't be clean afterward but who cares? At that time, my piss is not a problem of mine anymore, and as the "Frozen" song says, "the past is in the past"!!! Ahahahah!)

That said, I usually only wear very short dresses and skirts, bare legs or stockings, my pussy is Always bare (even at work, nudity is it's a religious commandment for Witches) thus I theorically call it "hike it up", the truth is that what I wear  is so short it self-hike up as I assume the squatting position (on the ground or even on a toilet)

I once saw a girl (I just had lesbian sex with at a beer party) pull her denim miniskirt DOWN to piss on the ground in the parking lot (Ahahah my boyfriend was looking for me meanwhile ahahahah!!!), and I considered it funny!

No no, Always up.

For the bikini, I usually scoff it to one side, it's easier and allows me discreet pee in the most innapropriate places

In pools and at the see I scoff it too, I know that could expose me to the risk of getting caught and it would be easier to just pee through it, but first of all I do not want them to slowly stain themselves or ruin the fabric, and second, I devoted myself to a spiritual tenet of self-sincerity about bodily functions, I am never suicide-like plainly evident, but I do not do that much to hide either (this also include farting loud in public while I go around dressed like a classy elegant woman ahahahah)

• Love 4