Naughty peeing and the damaging of property involved - the moral debate

whatever your views on any given subject someone will have a diametrically opposite view, we are a small but normally tight knit community with quite a wide scope of interests and whilst discussion is vital can we keep any thought provoking moralistic arguementative comments about a subject to threads like this and not on the original thread itself, obviously anything henious should be flagged up and removed immediatly, but for many of us this is an escapism into fantasy with an occasional glimpse into actual visual representations of our greatest desires. Ive already left one community where I felt at home due to infighting and would hate to lose another.

whatever your views on any given subject someone will have a diametrically opposite view, we are a small but normally tight knit community with quite a wide scope of interests and whilst discussion is vital can we keep any thought provoking moralistic arguementative comments about a subject to threads like this and not on the original thread itself, obviously anything henious should be flagged up and removed immediatly, but for many of us this is an escapism into fantasy with an occasional glimpse into actual visual representations of our greatest desires. Ive already left one community where I felt at home due to infighting and would hate to lose another.

Yes, I am with you on that, which is why this forum clamps down on moralistic thread derailments in threads where moral discussions are not the subject matter, especially when these involve attacks upon contributing members. Like I said, I will delete all such posts on sight or as soon as they are reported to me. This is not a forum for members to become morally judgemental of each other.

But having said that, perhaps it is time to move on now and leave it behind.

This thread has now been locked.