Naughty peeing and the damaging of property involved - the moral debate

This forum has long had the unwritten rule that moral judgements about other members' pissing activities, and the derailing of threads into personal attacks or criticism of members, is not really allowed here. A major focus of interest on this forum has from the start been girls peeing in naughty places. Many members are refugees from other forums where such attacks often happened and where threads we were interested in were for ever being derailed into moral debates. Which is why here we try and encourage such issues to be discussed in seperate threads without in any way targeting personal members.

I am aware that some incidents of naughty peeing can be highly destructive of property and we can all see the moral objections involved. But on a forum where naughty peeing is such a primary interest we do have a potential thin end of a dangerous wedge situation. If the most questionable examples start being attacked here, how long before all aspects of the naughty peeing side of things start being attacked - hotel carpets pissing, changing rooms, girls pissing in full public view, voyeur interests - so much of what we love is potentially open to attack and thread derailment, to an extent that would ruin this forum.

That is why we have to take the line we do. I am aware that I possibly came across rather harshly and should have been more diplomatic. After work when I have more time later I will send a private message to FW about this. Because, FW, you too are a valued member and we don't want to lose you.

Anyway.....without naming names or attacking any one individual personally....this thread is available for members to discuss all the moral issues, re damage to property and the like, involved in naughty peeing, or any other aspect of the fetish if you like. We don't want to close down such discussions. We simply don't want other threads being derailed by them, or any members themselves being singled out for attack.

After work, I will return to this thread to give my take on the moral issues involved.

Hi FW.

I attempted to send this to you via PM, but it appears that even mods can be blocked from doing so, because you appear to have blocked me. So - edited slightly since this is now public - I will say it here instead.

First of all, apologies for being so harsh over the public criticism of other members issue. I should have been more diplomatic about it.

I do actually understand your feelings. None of us like to see our cars wantonly damaged, and I know I'd be seriously pissed off if mine was. You have been badly pissed off in the past by having your own car vandalised for real. So when you saw another member getting off on not only pissing on people's cars but also wantonly damaging them too, you saw red and wanted to express your feelings about how unacceptable this is. I understand where you are coming from on that.

But I and many other naughty peeing fans are refugees from other sites - especially Peesearch - where every single thread about someone pissing on a carpet somewhere quickly attracted attack from those who disapproved, to an extent that was seriously annoying to naughty peeing fans and led new member after new member to feel unwelcome and leave again. Part of the reason for this forum's early success was because of so many naughty peeing enthusiasts signing up to a forum that was free from this kind of thing.

Long ago - before I myself became a mod - I discussed all this with the original Admin, and it was decided that the policy here was going to be a tolerant attitude to members and their activities, free from all forms of judgementalism, with moral issues open for discussion in seperate threads. That is what I was trying to enforce, to protect this forum as it is.

Now, of course I know that willfully damaging other people's cars for pleasure is, shall we say, open to criticism, to say the least. But if we as a forum start allowing some personal attacks and criticisms, where do we draw the line? Because so much else on this forum - girls pissing in naughty places and whatever - is potentially open to such attack. That is why I felt we couldn't allow a precedent to be set. I was seeing the bigger picture and know where this can lead.

Like I said, I should not have been so harsh in the manner of my reaction, and for that I apologise. But I love what this forum is and felt a desire to protect it as it is. You, however, are a valued member so I hope you will remain active here.

And I have opened this thread where such issues can be discussed, though without naming anyone or referring specifically to other members. You are welcome to air your views here.

As for my take on the moral issues around peeing in naughty places, especially in a way that involves willfully damaging the property of others. I can see the moral unacceptability of such behaviour. Yet at the same time I cannot help finding tales or pics of girls doing this a turn on. I struggle with that a little, and it is so much easier for those who have no such sexual interests to be comdennatory. But for me to openly condemn what is obviously morally questionable on a site like this - inview of my own interests - would also be highly hypocritical.

So I tend to take a slightly schizophrenic but pragmatic view - setting aside all moral condemnations and judgements on forums like this and adopting a wholly non-condemnatory "anything goes" attitude here, whilst in real life being far more moralistic. If someone here posts pics, vids, or true tales of or about themselves wilfully damaging property whilst pissing on it, I may well set aside all moral judgements and compliment the member on how sexy they are being. Yet if I saw it happening in real life - especially if my own property was present and at risk - I'd probably report it to the police!

I do believe that real life, as well as all kinds of other online forums - political. social, religious, ethical - are the best places to air our moral repugnance about certain things. I believe that fetish forums - especially ones such as this with a strong focus on girls behaving badly, so to speak - put off more members than they attract if we all were to start morally condemning each other. So, to some quite large extent, I set morality aside before walking through the entrance gate to this forum. I don't think people on the whole seek out forums like this to engage in ethical debate. They just want to have fun and get off, without being judged and found wanting.

But feel free to air your own views on such things, everybody.

I think there are 2 types of "naughty peeing"..the first is where you can piss,but risk trouble with authorities,such as in a shop,where it may be in a changing room,or carpet etc,or on the street in broad daylight.If you do it and get away with it,then on your own head be it,if you get caught..the second is less acceptable,where you may be actually damaging the property of a person who may actually NOT think leaving a pool of piss on the roof of their car,with any other damage,at all sexy,oddly enough.Like all things in matters of sexual behaviour,mutual consent is paramount.....On WGP,i really feel we need to discourage any behaviour to the contrary,or of course illegal images.Im sure none of us would welcome images of underage people on WGP,im sure(i HOPE) we would call for the removal."Naughty peeing",isnt really my thing-its just peeing,but as long as no-one is hurt or affected in any way,then great.But lets not encourage vandalism.

I realise at first i did maybe go overboard.But as ive said,i have had experience of my car being vandalised,and the pictures of the girl vandalising the car angered me.So,if i upset anyone i apologise,but please next time,think before you pee.Dont cause damage to innocent peoples property,they may not think having a girl urinate on the roof of their car funny at all.

I think there are 2 types of "naughty peeing"..the first is where you can piss,but risk trouble with authorities,such as in a shop,where it may be in a changing room,or carpet etc,or on the street in broad daylight.If you do it and get away with it,then on your own head be it,if you get caught..the second is less acceptable,where you may be actually damaging the property of a person who may actually NOT think leaving a pool of piss on the roof of their car,with any other damage,at all sexy,oddly enough.Like all things in matters of sexual behaviour,mutual consent is paramount.....On WGP,i really feel we need to discourage any behaviour to the contrary,or of course illegal images.Im sure none of us would welcome images of underage people on WGP,im sure(i HOPE) we would call for the removal."Naughty peeing",isnt really my thing-its just peeing,but as long as no-one is hurt or affected in any way,then great.But lets not encourage vandalism.

The thing is, I understand where you are coming from. I don't think any of us here would like our cars damaged, though to be honest if I saw a girl just pissing on it without damaging it I'd find it hot. And that itself illustrates a certain point. You yourself have no interest in naughty peeing, so it's easy for you to condemn. But many of us do have such an interest. And we come here to enjoy it. I don't think that on a forum such as this we should be condemning anyone for their naughty pissing pics or antics. Best if we leave such morality at the gate before coming here. If an individual member posts something that angers or irritates us but is not directed at us personally, best just to walk on by and ignore it. We can always start a discussion thread to discuss the moral objections in general terms if we feel the need. But this forum is very much intended to be a safe place for naughty peeing enthusiasts to express themselves without fear of judgement or criticism.

Other peeing interests are welcome too of course, from golden showers to wetting, from peeing in public to voyeurism, and from desperation and holding to piss drinking. But girls peeing in naughty places has from the start been a major interest here precisely because enthusiasts have often never been fully accepted anywhere else. That is why the freedom to post such things without being judged or condemned for it will always be fiercely defended for as long as I am a mod, and posts attacking members for sharing such stuff not tolerated and deleted. Because being a safe place for naughty peeing enthusiasts to express themselves without judgement or condemnation is this forum's unique selling point, where we have all others beat. I don't want us to lose that.

And yes, there will always be exceptionally morally questionable examples. But if we allow the criticism and condemnation to start creeping in there, how long before a whole heap of other stuff gets the same treatment? Because potentially there is a lot that many of the members like which could be potentially open to such attack.

And piss vandalism - however morally questionable in the real world - is not in the same league as underage material. Of course, the latter will never be tolerated here for heaps of reasons both legal, moral, and practical. We don't really want to attract paedophiles. But that is not in the same league as pissing on someone's car. If we find confessions, pics, or vids of girls pissing on other people's property offensive when posted, we should just ignore it or perhaps open a discussion thread such as this one. But many members here enjoy tales or imagery of girls pissing on stuff, and have left other forums because of the judgementalism surrounding it. This forum has very much become our niche site.

,.....may not think having a girl urinate on the roof of their car funny at all.

I wouldn't find it funny either. I'd be too turned on to think of laughing. :laugh:

So any girls out there who feel a desire to piss on someone's car, make sure it's not Fannywatcher's. Contact me instead. Fucking hell, I'll not only let you piss ON my car, you can even piss IN it if you really want to. :biggrin:

As long as I can watch. :biggrin:

Erm,people still seem to be missing the main point,which i dont care where any girl may pee,but its important that it doesnt involve damage to other peoples property!Surely that must be just wrong.Its one thing doing it in the street,risking intervention by the police for instance,its a total different thing,to be vandalising private property,in the name of "fun",surely?

Erm,people still seem to be missing the main point,which i dont care where any girl may pee,but its important that it doesnt involve damage to other peoples property!Surely that must be just wrong.Its one thing doing it in the street,risking intervention by the police for instance,its a total different thing,to be vandalising private property,in the name of "fun",surely?

This forum does not exist to make such moral judgements. Most of what many of the members here enjoy would be banned if we started being censorious in that way, and this forum would die. As long as it is not underage material or anything advocating sexual assaults or things like that, then we really need to leave morality at the gate before entering.

Yes, it is morally wrong to damage the property of others. I would not encourage anyone to do it in real life. But this is a fetish site and it is not it's purpose to police the morality of members, and ostracize those found wanting. Those into doing it will not stop because we condemn them. They will simply stop sharing with us. Our forum will suffer as a consequence for no good purpose for society. The success of this forum is in very large measure due to the fact that it doesn't allow members to criticise and attack each other for their pissing interests. Members will leave if we start attacking postings we disapprove of, or allow anyone else to do so.

I know how strongly you feel about piss vandalism, FW, but as a forum which has always included girls pissing in naughty places - and not just public ones - as a primary interest, such things go with the territory here.

And the bottom line is this. The vast majority of members come here to let their hair down and have a bit of fun finding sexually stimulating material. They don't come here for the most part to see bouts of moral judgementalism against the postings of this or that member. This might make the morally indignant individual member feel better, but it does no good for the forum at all.

There are other forums out there where even some of the mods would agree with you that they'd prefer such material to be banned outright. But this forum is not one of them.

I can see both sides of this debate. I thoroughly love the naughty peeing aspect of this fetish and is primarily why I go to any pee sites. At the same time, I can see others objections. To each his own, in my opinion. Personally, wetting doesn't do much for me, but I'll never leave a bad comment about it to someone because I know how much I get a thrill from other things on this site, and I wouldn't want to ruin someone's day or chase off a contributing member. I think the point I'm trying to make is not to ruin someone else's enjoyment because it's not your particular taste. Enjoy what you enjoy and let others do the same. For the love of all that is holy, don't chase the ladies who post naughty pics away.

Respectfully,

Peedude

Indeed. For whatever reason, I do not like everything I see here. For example, I cannot help finding tampons and menstruation a turn off. But each to their own and horses for courses. I would never - ever - even leave a "dislike" icon, let alone criticise, something not to my taste. I'd just pass right on by without comment, and leave it there for those who are interested in it.

But in fairness to FW, it is not really personal taste he is talking about but personal morality. He feels - not at all unreasonably - that damaging someone else's property without their consent by pissing on it, or during the course of pissing on it, is morally bad behaviour. It is difficult to argue with that, though we all to some extent make moral compromises to accommodate the things we like. For example, MissPiss regularly pees in hotel rooms on beds, carpets and furniture, though she takes steps to try and minimise the damage. And yet, she is not in my opinion any kind of bad person. It is just one of the moral compromises that those with such interests make.

But there is a big difference between having a moral objection to something, and expecting the forum to enforce it by censoring everything that morally offends someone or permitting everyone to pile in and attack it. As a forum that relies heavily on a naughty pissing fanbase and membership, we can never do that. That is why we should leave our morality at the gate before stepping in to quite a large extent, and resist making moral judgements about each other's naughty pissing activities or interests.

My 24,021 Cent's:

I'm torn.

On one hand - being a fan of naughty peeing - I of cause like to see ladies peeing where they are not supposed to.

Especially if the cause any kind of (probably lasting) damage.

If you'd ask me why I like this kind of kinky act, I am unable to give you any sensible answer.

Probably there is no one single cause for this.

One cause might be, because ruining (or even damaging) stuff has something to do with experiencing some kind of power over something (for me it's not so much about someONE, but someTHING).

Another thing to consider is that "crossing a line" certainly plays a role, especially when I consider that ruining someone's own stuff seems not ~quite~ as sexy as damaging someone else's stuff.

(That being said, I have so far never done that - ruining someone else's stuff - unless peeing on a carpet of an abandoned house counts here).

On the other hand I do see the point of causing damage to the property of someone else against their will.

Would I want my property damaged or ruined by someone else against my will ? (let's, for this example, say that the damage is done not by pee, but for instance by burning it... or if you dislike that more: be cumming over it).

My answer would be: No.

So, that's probably why I have never done anything ~really~ naughty so far.

What would have to happen so that I would consider ruining someone's stuff with my pee ?

Hard to tell... but I guess that person would have to REALLY piss me off (pun intended) and meaning it (read: not accidentally pissing me off).

So what do I think about the pictures like the ones which triggered this whole thread ?

(Which I did not manage to see, btw)

From what I wrote they involved around pissing inside a hotel, right ?

Well, in that case: depends on the hotel.

The bigger and more anonymous the hotel (not the guests) is, the less I am concerned.

Pee is comparably easy to clean up, and considering what most cleaners have to deal with, they probably would not notice that a stain is made of pee in the first place.

I do take into account that a lot of cleaners in such hotels are paid per room, rather then per hour.

As a side-note:

I totally disagree with this kind of practice, as some rooms might need more attention then other ones (even if no one had pee'd somewhere).

I even consider this practice (paying cleaners per room, rather then per hour) way worse then some guest peeing into that room, as the pee is not "addressed" personally against the cleaner, while the bad payment is.

(If the hotel would be a small hotel, probably run by the owners, thats a different thing: if someone would pee on their property, that's definitely NOT a turn-on for me.)

In regards to this forum:

I always considered this site to be much more relaxed about this particular branch of the pee-fetish (in contrast to peesearch.net).

Which is part of why I joined it: to have a place where I did not have to justify my fetish, but rather can share it with other like-minded people.

How far I would go, I have already written down, so I am not going to repeat it.

So, again: I am torn.

I know what you mean, Wantonlee. To quite a large extent, probably most of we naughty pissing fans who also have consciences are torn, and make moral compromises.

My own solution is, firstly, to take an anything goes attitude to fantasy. If it is just fantasy, it matters not one iota if this or that imaginary girl is utterly destroying someone's property by pissing on it. Because if it is just fantasy, it isn't real.

Secondly, in the world of reality, consent makes everything ok. It is perfectly fine to piss all over someone else's stuff if they are happy to let you do it.

So far, easy enough. But it gets more complicated.

Because thirdly, I differentiate between business properties and individual property. A pissed on carpet in a hotel or a bar is just another business cost, which of course businesses will try and prevent. Anyone indulging in such pleasures takes their chances and must face the consequences if caught. But businesses serve a public which includes all kinds of paying customers, including some who like to pee everywhere.

Fourthly, though, in real life I do not condone people ruining a private individual's property by pissing on it in any way against their will or without their knowledge - except in exceptional circumstances where some measure of revenge is morally justified. But I adopt a wholly different position online, refusing to pass moral judgement upon anyone for their naughty pissing pleasures, leaving morality at the gate, and just enjoying all I see and read.

That last point involves the most obvious moral compromise, because I take a wholly different attitude online compared to real life. I invoke pragmatism to some extent as well as the general good of the forum. Pragmatism in the sense that those who indulge in such things won't stop doing it just because we get all uppity about it so we may as well enjoy what they have to offer and therefore increase activity and membership on this forum. And the good of the forum in the sense that the major selling point of this forum is it's non-judgemental welcoming attitude to those who enjoy naughty peeing. If we were to lose that we'd inevitably lose some of our best members.

I guess that what is for one person a perfectly normal place to pee is to another person not acceptable and this is a very sliding scale from person to person. It goes from the idealogical "I should be able to pee where I like" all the way to "only peeing in a toilet is acceptable". I tend to be more at the idealogical end of the scale, and a lot of people think that I am naughty because I am quite happy to pee anywhere that I am sitting for example if I think I can get away with it. People think I am naughty for peeing on my friend's sofa and that is bad in some way, but that her dog pees in her house a lot more than I do puts it in to perspective I guess. It is not like I would deliberately go out of my way to pee on something - primarily because that would be an inconvenience I admit - and especially I would not pee on something that would be made inoperative because that would inconvenience someone else. Peeing on a seat for example does not make it inoperative whether it is in a car, train, taxi, cinema or pub. It will dry and be fine. Carpet is the same. I have deposited a few hundred gallons of pee in to carpet over the years and for the most part you would be hard pressed to notice that I had done it even if I pointed out where and yet from time to time people get quite uptight about something as insignificant as that. Most of the time I am doing a service when I pee in the pub for example because my pee is washing the carpet! Pee is not always a bad thing - for the most part it is nice and warm and smells nice too.

I am hard pressed to know of any image that has been posted here that shows vandalism, and I don't know of anyone inciting someone to do vandalism.

PP

I guess that what is for one person a perfectly normal place to pee is to another person not acceptable and this is a very sliding scale from person to person. It goes from the idealogical "I should be able to pee where I like" all the way to "only peeing in a toilet is acceptable". I tend to be more at the idealogical end of the scale, and a lot of people think that I am naughty because I am quite happy to pee anywhere that I am sitting for example if I think I can get away with it. People think I am naughty for peeing on my friend's sofa and that is bad in some way, but that her dog pees in her house a lot more than I do puts it in to perspective I guess. It is not like I would deliberately go out of my way to pee on something - primarily because that would be an inconvenience I admit - and especially I would not pee on something that would be made inoperative because that would inconvenience someone else. Peeing on a seat for example does not make it inoperative whether it is in a car, train, taxi, cinema or pub. It will dry and be fine. Carpet is the same. I have deposited a few hundred gallons of pee in to carpet over the years and for the most part you would be hard pressed to notice that I had done it even if I pointed out where and yet from time to time people get quite uptight about something as insignificant as that. Most of the time I am doing a service when I pee in the pub for example because my pee is washing the carpet! Pee is not always a bad thing - for the most part it is nice and warm and smells nice too.

I am hard pressed to know of any image that has been posted here that shows vandalism, and I don't know of anyone inciting someone to do vandalism.

PP

Can of worms here !!!!

I think the point is that we come to this forum to enjoy each other's fantasies, not to be the moral police force of the world. If you don't like someone else's activities, then politely turn away and don't read their posts.

I rather like the "live and let live" attitude of this forum.

I think the point is that we come to this forum to enjoy each other's fantasies, not to be the moral police force of the world. If you don't like someone else's activities, then politely turn away and don't read their posts.

I rather like the "live and let live" attitude of this forum.

Well,i like to think that we need to frown on certain behaviour,or at least say we think its wrong.Where other peoples property is damaged as part of your fun,and she freely admitted that the cars were scratched,and dented,then thats quite wrong.Also,it wasnt a "fantasy" as there were pictures of the damage...To be honest i cant understand peoples attitude here,that its ok to damage peoples property,just for the sake of taking a few rude pictures?"Turning away"when you know something is wrong, is one of mankinds worst traits i find,and i certainly dont do it.

Well,i like to think that we need to frown on certain behaviour,or at least say we think its wrong.Where other peoples property is damaged as part of your fun,and she freely admitted that the cars were scratched,and dented,then thats quite wrong.Also,it wasnt a "fantasy" as there were pictures of the damage...To be honest i cant understand peoples attitude here,that its ok to damage peoples property,just for the sake of taking a few rude pictures?"Turning away"when you know something is wrong, is one of mankinds worst traits i find,and i certainly dont do it.

But if we all go around condemning each other for people's confessions or pics, this forum would suffer. Where would it end? This forum would lose it's unique selling point. It is not a place for making such judgements. It is a fetish site. We must refrain from allowing people to pile in and attack ladies for posting pics.

We don't expect people to "turn away" from what they believe to be wrong, but there is a time and a place for it, and this forum is not the place when it comes to attacking individual members for the places they pee.

Im getting annoyed by this to be honest,i feel theres something im missing here?How about,a girl sets fire to someones car,then tries to put it out by pissing on it.Thats a good fantasy isnt it?Im surprised no-ones thought of that yet.Come on...Ive only raised issue with this particular topic..If a girl wants to risk arrest by peeing in a supermarket thats fine by me,as long as no-one gets hurt...My view is vandalism of PRIVATE property is wrong.Anyone else in this crazy world agree?Please can we move on now?

funnywatcher, i got a few questions to YOU:

-How old are you?

-You are a member of a sect or a smilar religious organisation (church) ?

-You work in the Public service, like town hall, police....ect. ?

-Why you join in this site, its really, really a "bit oddish", a man is NOT interestet in girls naughty peeing, so almost all hetero man like naughty peeing(nice) girls

-youre a cyber cop..................?

Please answering this questions honestly, .......(when you got balls....?)

Im getting annoyed by this to be honest,i feel theres something im missing here?How about,a girl sets fire to someones car,then tries to put it out by pissing on it.Thats a good fantasy isnt it?Im surprised no-ones thought of that yet.Come on...Ive only raised issue with this particular topic..If a girl wants to risk arrest by peeing in a supermarket thats fine by me,as long as no-one gets hurt...My view is vandalism of PRIVATE property is wrong.Anyone else in this crazy world agree?Please can we move on now?

Feel free to move on, but a lady member who posted naughty pics of herself has abandoned the forum because of attacks initiated by you. All you are missing is the fact that this forum is not the place for making moral judgements about individual members and thereby hounding them away.

And yes, I agree that damaging private property is wrong and have said so. But this forum does not exist for attacking other members who post such stuff. That does this place no good whatsoever.

And as soon as you want to move on, simply stop responding by challenging that and the debate here will end. We mods are not here to act as moral police on the subject matter of where ladies pee. We are here to police good behaviour between members and generally keep the site functioning well. All posts seeking to morally attack other members for their peeing activities will be deleted.

And if anyone were stupid enough to set fire to a car and then attempt to piss on it - a rather extreme and unlikely example - then you could assuage your moral indignation all you like by reporting that clip to the police, which would be the right thing to do.

@ fannywatcher:

I totally agree with you from the moral point of view.

It's simply not ok to damage someones property (unless that person doesn't mind).

However, this is what I personally find thrilling (to some extend; peeing on the carpet of a large hotel is not nearly as worse as doing that on, say, your neighbors carpet.

Telling you that I don't find this thrilling would be a lie, and I'm not going to lie just to end this debate.

Anyhow, I'm not going to encourage anyone to do such things.

Plus one has to be aware that this could get someone arrested (apart from the more severe offense of disrespecting someone else).

And if some Lady would pee on my stuff - not in order to give me a sexual thrill, but rather in order to do me harm - I would be pissed, too (no pun intended), and surely would seek some kind of... compensation (and I am totally not talking about some "sleep with me and I shall forget what you have done"-kind of compensation here).

So I guess I AM able to walk in your shoes, fanny, although those shoes do not ~quite~ fit my feet. ;)

So, anyway, something to consider - by you, fannywatcher, as most other people already know this:

As I take it, this site, WGP, was mostly created for the reason because several moderators at peesearch.net are - much like you - in strong opposition to naughty peeing.

So a lot of people that did not felt at home over at PS eventually migrated to WPG.

Now the whole moral debate - which those people tried to flee from - starts here all over again.

So.... what should this people do ?

Start another site - all over again ?

I don't say that those people (including me, as it seems) do deserve a place where they can "praise the lord of destroying the property of innocent bystanders" (I am exaggerating, I know), but they will surely try to find one such place.

The only result this kind of debate has had so far - here as well as over at PS - is that some members will leave the site, others will get angry, feel misplaced or misunderstood (this goes for both sides, not only your's, but also Steve's... and mine, for that matter).

I am not able to offer any kind of solution, as I simply don't have one.

If someone's property gets damaged, well... make the police aware of it, if you think this is necessary.

But there is NO way that you will be able to make the people reconsider their point of view by reminding them that their behavior is wrong (note that I did not wrote "...reminding them that you consider their behavior is wrong").

It might even have the opposite effect by putting some people into some kind of "now more then ever"-mood. (<- No, I am not suggesting this, but in my experience these things tend to happen.)

If we would all agree that peeing on someone's stuff - no exceptions of any kind - against their will is wrong and then carry on, would that help ?

Would that change anything ?

One extreme thing that ~could~ happen would be that someone would create a site specifically dedicated to naughty peeing where every one interested in that topic would migrate to.

Again.

(By the way: would you register at such a site ?)

Anyway - as I have not seen the pictures that seemed to have triggered this debate in the first place - what was the actual damage caused in the first place?

I think it all boils down to the question of if what was done was illegal or not.

If it was illegal then we should not have this debate, but rather someone should contact the police, right?

If it was not illegal, it is a topic for a moral debate. But moral is mostly a convention. And there is no "right" or "wrong" when it comes to conventions, as they are usually only mutual agreements.

Or disagreements, like in this case. o_O

Yet again: I have no solution for this dilemma...

*goes to bed no, feeling quite dissatisfied*

.........of course its not really legal, to pee on someones stuff,.....but now the things here escalating...........call the police for a girl pees somewhere forbidden, what sick, ill people register here ?

We all should be glad this girls post some nice naughty peeing pictures !!

most of the girls are love to pee in naughty places, but never got the balls to post it anywhere, ONLY because such sick people like fannywatcher, ect.

register on such sites, only for judging people, here in this fall... judged the source, a nice girl postet this stuff.

@fannywatcher, and smilar persons, you should better observe the IS, this are really dangerous people, they kill people in the free world, and NOT observe and jugde nice girls do nice pics and clips for us, and maybe make a little puddle of piss on a carpet somewhere, or other stuff

So when you are not into (naughty) peeing, so , please do not register on such sites, when you are from the Vice Squad, leave her, go and hunt other people, (childfuckers and other perverts, belive there are to much),...but for that i think so, lack you the balls.

I find it still curios, what people like you, search on sites like this...

For me are a few posibilties thinkable, but at the end my redsult is, you MUST be heavy brainsick !

.........of course its not really legal, to pee on someones stuff,.....but now the things here escalating...........call the police for a girl pees somewhere forbidden, what sick, ill people register here ?

We all should be glad this girls post some nice naughty peeing pictures !!

most of the girls are love to pee in naughty places, but never got the balls to post it anywhere, ONLY because such sick people like fannywatcher, ect.

register on such sites, only for judging people, here in this fall... judged the source, a nice girl postet this stuff.

@fannywatcher, and smilar persons, you should better observe the IS, this are really dangerous people, they kill people in the free world, and NOT observe and jugde nice girls do nice pics and clips for us, and maybe make a little puddle of piss on a carpet somewhere, or other stuff

So when you are not into (naughty) peeing, so , please do not register on such sites, when you are from the Vice Squad, leave her, go and hunt other people, (childfuckers and other perverts, belive there are to much),...but for that i think so, lack you the balls.

I find it still curios, what people like you, search on sites like this...

For me are a few posibilties thinkable, but at the end my redsult is, you MUST be heavy brainsick !

paul66, i think you missed my point, or probably I was not able to get my point across in the first place (and probably wont be able to do it now, either).

I was in no way suggesting that fannywatcher should call the police and tell them he has evidence of a lady damaging property of someone else adn demand her arrest.

(If he does, good luck - as neither he nor we know the identity of the lady nor that of her... "victim". Besides: I really really doubt the police will follow such kind of hints, unless someone has reported this"crime" in the first place, and even then I doubt the officers will be really happy that they would have to deal with such a case, rather then doing actual work.)

I was merely playing Advocatus Diaboli (in case you are not familiar with this term: "Advocatus Diaboli (aka "devils advocate): "In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position they do not necessarily agree with (or simply an alternative position from the accepted norm), for the sake of debate or to explore the thought further. " (quote from wikepedia)).

I am sometimes rather curious, and like to view thinks from a different perspective then my own, in order to broaden my horizon. Sorry if you find that offensive, I did not know it was an unwanted practice here. :-/

I'll try to be more narrow minded in the future, I promise!

As for your other arguments:

First of all, if you are suggesting we should not talk about something like this because there are things out there that are worse.... we would have no conversations about anything at all.

So I apologize in advance for not following your killer argument, as I think killer argument are not the right way to properly argue with one another. At least if one wants to actually HAVE an argument in the first place.

I do agree, very strongly agree, however, that ISIS is a much bigger thread then ladies peeing on someones stuff (especially if that stuff would be stuff belonging to ISIS-members, don't you think? ;)).

Secondly, this site is not marketed as a "naughty peeing only" site, at least not properly.

"WatchGirlsPeeing" could mean anything, not only naughty peeing.

So I totally understand why fannywatcher did register at this site.

And last but not least: I take it your question "what sick, ill people register here ?" was aimed (partially at least) at me.

If it was aimed at me, my answer would be: "All sorts of sick, ill people. Like, for instance, me."