Pee Toplist - Vote for us!

I wonder what time of the day does the slate get wiped clean for a new start. I like to vote as one of my early moves when I sign into the forum. This will likely be a time around 7:00 EST. Later in the day I might vote again just to see what the count is. I find that the counts have been reset, and it appears that my vote doesn't count because I have already voted for the day. They must drop a cookie so they can limit my count to one per day.

I voted at 6:45 EST and we were first with just 3 votes. I wonder if they reset at 6:00 EST which would be midnight Greenwich time.

That would make sense. We're currently 2nd with 7 votes at the time I'm posting this. Thanks for continuing to vote.

Just voted this morning . Hope that Helps :)

We were third from the top in rank . When I had just voted , now :thumbsup:

Ah really, we're still 2nd when I click the link. Either way, as long as we're near the top we'll hopefully attract some attention of pee fans looking for new websites to visit?

I wished that I knew the scheme for resetting and when a vote counts. It would seem that if a reset has occurred then a new vote would count even if I had voted earlier. I was just there at 8:15PM Greenwich time and we were not even on the board. The other counts were very low

I'm not entirely sure but I'll try and find out. Right now we're still in 2nd and so thank you to everyone whose continuing to vote for us daily. Like I've said before, I don't know exactly how much difference this will make, but I feel it might bring in a few new members so is probably worthwhile us all spending a few seconds clicking the link when we remember to. Thanks again!

I just voted and I see that we went from 1 vote this afternoon putting us in 7th place. Now we have 2 votes which puts us in 2nd place.

Not that my vote counted as I have been out there several times today.

The "Pee Toplist - Vote for us!" is so far done on the list that it is not likely to be seen at a casual look.

It doesn't appear that anyone really cares what our vote count is.

Thanks for your continued efforts @bpd, it's much appreciated. If members continue to bump this thread (make a post) whenever they vote, hopefully that will keep it active and more people will notice it.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks for your continued efforts @bpd, it's much appreciated. If members continue to bump this thread (make a post) whenever they vote, hopefully that will keep it active and more people will notice it.

Thanks everyone.

Do I understand this correctly? By making a post it moves this thread up to the top or at least close.

Okay, I just went out to the site at 9:45 PM EST and we were 5th on the list with just two votes. I have been out several times today, so I don't know where my vote counted as it could have occurred before the reset. I can certainly make an entry here by asking some questions that have me curious.

Okay, 9:25 EST I put in a vote. We were 4th with 5 votes. I see that the thread has move up near the top of the list.

Now, my curious question. Under the Forum Discussion & Updates - Start Date I see glasses on some of the threads.

I then see an avatar overlay over the avatar of the person who started the thread. What is the significances of these itens and what starts the action?

Okay, 9:25 EST I put in a vote. We were 4th with 5 votes. I see that the thread has move up near the top of the list.

Now, my curious question. Under the Forum Discussion & Updates - Start Date I see glasses on some of the threads.

I then see an avatar overlay over the avatar of the person who started the thread. What is the significances of these itens and what starts the action?

Some good questions which I'm sure a couple of people are wondering.

1) When a new reply is posted in a thread, it moves to the top of the list. The only exception to this is stickied thread which have a red pin next to them. These are important and always stay at the top.

2) The glasses mean that you are watching the thread. You can disable this feature, but it means you receive alerts/emails when replies are made.

3) The big avatar is the person who started the thread, as you said. There will be an avatar overlay with your avatar if you have posted in the thread. Any threads you haven't posted in, don't have the overlay avatar.

I hope that clears it up, let me know if you have any other questions. :D

I went out to vote here at 3:15 EDT. Only four groups rated with only 1 vote each. We weren't even on the board. It must take some time for a vote to register because I never see any evidence that my vote counted when I get out to the board.

We need to bring the Pee Toplist back up to the top; therefore my entry.

When I signed off lastnight we had two votes. This morning we have only three votes.

Does anyone feel that these votes have any importance??

I wonder if there is a way to bring this vote to more peoples attention.

I could wonder if our votes are counting anymore. I waited until 4:00 EDT when I was sure the votes were reset. I voted but no count. I went back later to see if it was delayed in posting, but still no count for this site.

I could wonder if our votes are counting anymore. I waited until 4:00 EDT when I was sure the votes were reset. I voted but no count. I went back later to see if it was delayed in posting, but still no count for this site.

I believe that a site has to have at least 2 or 3 votes to show on the rankings. I really do appreciate your help in voting for us, although now I feel we have gained as much exposure from this toplist as we're ever going to get, so I'm going to close this thread now. All of your votes have helped the site, so thanks for taking the time for that. I'll see if there's any similar voting systems that could be worth signing this site up too. :)