Pee Toplist - Vote for us!

Thanks Chopsy, this thread has slid right to the bottom! I don't think the toplist is used overly often, but if it can bring in just one active member to the site, I think it's worth occasionally clicking the link to vote! :D

Thank you everyone, much appreciated. Keep them votes coming! :)

I clicked on that link and now my eyes hurt :frown:

The rapidly flashing text all over the page certainly wasn't a great idea in my opinion, but luckily once you've voted you can quickly close the tab and come back to this site! :tongue:

It's actually a daily leader board, so if we're not there, we just haven't had enough votes this particular day. Thanks for reminding people to vote though, please do continue to do so when you get chance guys. :)

I don't know what the In and Out numbers mean, but it appears that the In count is the number of votes. We only had 3 votes to bring us up to sixth place. The next two above us had 6 votes. The top contender had 21 votes. The time at this point is 9:00 EST USA.

I don't know what the In and Out numbers mean, but it appears that the In count is the number of votes. We only had 3 votes to bring us up to sixth place. The next two above us had 6 votes. The top contender had 21 votes. The time at this point is 9:00 EST USA.

The out number is how many people have clicked the banner to come to this site - so how many new people have visited the site today by clicking the banner. Generally being further up the rankings means you'll get more people checking out the site. We're up to 2nd right now, so well done guys, keep clicking that link please!