Click here to remove ads
steve25805

Naughty places to pee - the percentage count

8 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

person involved was only released from prison last year

Sincerely interested in who, why, for how long. Not judging, quite the opposite indeed. Even through PM.

GOLD members get all of the adverts removed... Click HERE to upgrade now and remove these messages!

9 hours ago, expererg said:

Wow I'd love to hear more about this one (people's jacket in a club). People you knew, or not, why there, did it get you excited ? I love naughtiness like this !

It was a burlesque-evening and was drunk as shit. Hangcoats were absurdily low in fact Alex's leather longcoat actually touched earth and curled on the floor, low at that degree.

I was in a shiny dress that barely covered my pussy (and my ass not at all) in fact I was scared about complaint in the short track between the parking lot and the club itself (it was in the main city streets). While I was going out with Alex, I just stood standing and release a piss stream all over the other jackets, just like that, without thinking about it, swinging my pussy left and right, then ran away with Alex.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I love it when girls move while peeing.Theres a vid somewhere,she leaves a zig-zag trail.

3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I love it when girls move while peeing.Theres a vid somewhere,she leaves a zig-zag trail.

I saw it!!!!! She's in a shop, isn't she?

7 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

One i saw was on a road in France i think..

Oh yes it was the other one:')

1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,14,15,16,17,19,20. Not sure how to work out the percentage. My most unusual places, situations took place when I was an undergraduate student living in student accommodation. I had to pee in a plastic bag once, and also used a large saucepan when caught short drunk, and our only loo was an outside one, (too cold to venture out!)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

7 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,14,15,16,17,19,20. Not sure how to work out the percentage. My most unusual places, situations took place when I was an undergraduate student living in student accommodation. I had to pee in a plastic bag once, and also used a large saucepan when caught short drunk, and our only loo was an outside one, (too cold to venture out!)

14 x 5% = 70%, nice. Better than my effort, lol.

10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Sincerely interested in who, why, for how long. Not judging, quite the opposite indeed. Even through PM.

Sent a PM

16 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Among these there are the most nasty and arousing, those you missed are not that important.

You've been such a naugthy girl, hadn't you?

Bad bad girl...:p

On 20 January 2018 at 10:02 PM, ndr1968pz said:

I got a 70.  I haven't "PEED around" in the kitchen much.

Same here, we look after our house, and only go in designated places. It still doesn't take away any intensity, it's just done in a place that's easy to clean. This new house doesn't have an ensuite like the old one did, I miss that attached to the bedroom.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:02 AM, ndr1968pz said:

I got a 70.  I haven't "PEED around" in the kitchen much.

Re evaluation.  I actually got an 80.  It's easier to list the places I didn't yet:

-sofa/couch

-armchair

-dishwasher

-inside car on the seat or floor

Here are some other 'pretty perverted' places I have done it:

-abandoned buildings (on the floor and any remaining furniture)

-out a cracked exterior door at work when no one else was there and while it was raining outside

-camp fires

-in a toilet without flushing until it 'turns' (it gets sooo yellow!) then 'clean' the toilet with the resulting liquid

-disconnected toilet in storage

-in a cup and tossed out the back of my shop which has no plumbing

-magazines and books

-puppy pads.  I keep them and dry them and resuse them untill they are really yellow and smell

-'activated' sanitary pads untill they are totally saturated, fat, heavy, yellow, dripping and odorous

Edited by ndr1968pz

I've pissed on clothing, in a sink, leaning out of a bedroom window (nearly fell out), the weirdest two were in women's boots! one time I was banging this ex girlfriend and we'd been at it on and off for hours, I had reached the point where I was so desperate to piss that I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. I got up to go to the bathroom and she asked me to pass her her boots that she'd worn to the pub the previous evening, I thought she was going to put them on, but no, she held one in front of me and asked me to piss in it, they were her best black thighboots, and I pissed loads, when I'd finished she just stood it up in the corner and we carried on shagging.

The second was in the works van, I was giving a girl  ride and at one point we were stuck in traffic and wouldn't you know it, I was bursting, and there was nowhere to go, anyway she took off one of her black ankle boots and told me to piss in that, it was murder as despite busting for a piss, the thought of pissing in this sexy girl's boot had given me a raging hard on! Eventually I managed it, and when I had finished she simply took it off me and put it back on her foot, with the piss still in it. She sat there wearing the piss filled boot for many many miles before we reached her destination, she thanked me for the lift, picked up her bag and walked off down the road, you could hear the piss sloshing in her boot.

^ That story about the boots reminded me of one time when I was a real little kid.  I was riding in the car with an aunt and uncle when I felt the need to pee.  They pulled over to the side of the road but I suddenly had a case of bashful bladder and couldn't get started.  My aunt, very helpfully, removed one of her slippers and put it on the ground in front of me and said "here, pee in this".  Well, for some reason this relaxed me enough that I did indeed empty my bladder fully into her shoe.  My aunt and uncle both thought this hilarious and laughed and laughed for the next several miles of the trip.  This is one of my earliest memories and very well could have started me down the road to this fetish.  Cool!

10 hours ago, ndr1968pz said:

^ That story about the boots reminded me of one time when I was a real little kid.  I was riding in the car with an aunt and uncle when I felt the need to pee.  They pulled over to the side of the road but I suddenly had a case of bashful bladder and couldn't get started.  My aunt, very helpfully, removed one of her slippers and put it on the ground in front of me and said "here, pee in this".  Well, for some reason this relaxed me enough that I did indeed empty my bladder fully into her shoe.  My aunt and uncle both thought this hilarious and laughed and laughed for the next several miles of the trip.  This is one of my earliest memories and very well could have started me down the road to this fetish.  Cool!

I have absolutely no idea how I got into this fetish, or how I developed a thing for boots for that matter, however I did come across something over the weekend whilst looking for something and it brought back a few happy memories, let me tell you the story.

I met my wife Shirley, back in 2009 at a friends party, I'd seen her previous to this as we were both single and my friend, who works with her was trying to do a bit of matchmaking, it never happened.On this particular night, my friends partner had asked me over for barbecue and some beers, we go back years and met up every so often, his other half who worked alongside Shirley had invited her to come along, unaware that I had been invited too. Shirley thought it was a set up and was going to leave, but we persuaded her to stay and we all had a great time, that was in the July and we married in November the same year.

One of the first things I bought her was a pair of black knee high boots, it was winter and she hadn't got any and it was cold and wet when we went out, I payed quite a bit for them and she wore them nearly all the time.When it came to our wedding, I took personal charge of it, even designing the cake myself, she'd had a rough time with her previous partner and I wanted to make sure everything went perfectly, although I had been married before, she hadn't and although we couldn't afford a big wedding I wanted to make sure that the one we had went off as it should.

We were discussing what we were going to wear, I decided on a suite, and she wore a long white dress that came to a couple of inches off the floor.Next came the choice of footwear, If I was going to be on my feet all day then I was adamant I was wearing something comfy, and announced that I would be wearing my Doc Martins shoes, they were my work shoes and I'd had them for a few years, I polished them up and they looked fine, Shirley decided that If I was wearing them, then she was going to wear her boots, black knee high with a 3 inch spiked heel, everybody thought we were mad!

Anyway the wedding went fine apart from the minor detail of her son's car breaking down on the way to the registry office, and her telling me not to get oil on my suit as I fixed it. We had a gathering of friends and family afterwards at our local pub, then we left for our honeymoon weekend in Blackpool, we chose that place as we'd been there a lot when we were courting. Well, we arrived at the hotel and as we pulled up outside my new wife told me she had a problem, and didn't think she could get out of the car, you see she'd had quite a bit to drink at the reception, and after the long drive she needed to piss and she needed it now, she was certain that by the time we'd booked in and gotten to our room she'd end up wetting herself. There was nothing she could do, and it looked like it was all going to end in disaster, she couldn't hold it, and there was no way she was going to walk into a busy hotel with a wet dress. I looked around for something, anything, that she could relieve herself into but there was nothing, I'd cleaned the car out the day before, then as disaster seemed imminent I realised there was only one thing in the car that she could relieve herself into , her boots! I told her that the only answer was for her to piss into her boots, she refused at first, but quickly realised that it was either her boots or her dress, she quickly pulled off one of her boots and hitched up her dress. Unfortunately she was so desperate she was unable to get her white silk panties down in time and only just managed to get the boot between her legs before she lost it. when she'd finished I took the boot full of steaming piss from her and discretely emptied it out of my car door. It was at this point that she remembered she had not brought any other footwear and had to put the damp boot back on.We checked into our hotel, and headed to our room, I told her to remove her dress, and she stood there in her white silk underwear, (wet panties) and her long black boots, I told her she'd been very naughty and would have to be spanked, she laid on the bed and I gave her a playful spanking over her wet panties,before taking her from behind. When we were finished, she replaced her dress and still wearing her now even wetter panties, we headed to the bar.

It was one hell of a turn on knowing that she was sat beside me, with her boots damp from her piss, and her white silk panties also damp, not only from her earlier piss, but also from the load of spunk I'd deposited earlier, and would by now be leaking into her panties!

I was married once before and to be honest I can't remember that wedding night, however I'll certainly never forget this one, even after nearly 19 years it's still fresh in my mind, and what did I find whilst searching for something over the weekend, you may be wondering, well I'll tell you. She still has those white silk panties from our wedding night! The bra may have gone and the boots got worn out years ago, but she has kept those panties for all these years, maybe she's planning to wear them again some day, I hope she still wants to wear them soaked in piss and cum, and with piss soaked boots!

On 02/11/2015 at 10:18 PM, steve25805 said:

Here are 20 very naughty locations for you to have pissed in or on, each worth 5%. If you have done all 20, that's a 100% top score. How many of them have you done? What's your percentage?

1. Carpet/Rug

2. Sofa/Couch

3. Armchair

4. Table

5. Sink

6. Shower/Bath

7. Bed

8. Bathroom floor

9. Kitchen floor

1o. Beer, wine, or champagne glass

11. Indoor wall

12. Toilet with closed lid

13. Dishwasher

14. Inside a car on the seat or the floor

15. On somebody else

16. Kitchen counter

17. Kettle or other innapropiate vessel

18. Cupboard, wardrobe or drawer

19. On clothing

20. In someone's mouth.

My percentage? 80%

Well I scored 30% lol. 6 locations.

You left out: 

"Floor in a movie theater" (got that one)

and

"In your pants in your seat at a movie theater" (hoping to get that one). 

Also, does "the side of the bar while you're having a drink" count as "indoor wall"? :D

6 hours ago, Peevert said:

You left out: 

"Floor in a movie theater" (got that one)

and

"In your pants in your seat at a movie theater" (hoping to get that one). 

Also, does "the side of the bar while you're having a drink" count as "indoor wall"? :D

I love the memories all this is bringing back, mentally I'm not in a good place at the moment and am waiting to go into hospital, reading this is cheering me up no end.

I remember one girl who used to go out without her partner, she'd wear black pvc leggings and boots, all evening she'd stand at the bar and drink, each time she needed a piss she'd just go in her pants, then when she got home she'd show her partner how full her boots were!

My ex wife once peed in a shop, she was wearing leather trousers at the time and there was a bloke behind her in the queue, she just let it all out into her pants and boots, and he was non the wiser, she came home as horny as hell from that trip, another time her mother came to visit and we were having a few drinks, she got up from her chair and stood by the fireplace as she finished her drink, I went into the kitchen for more drinks and a few seconds later she followed me giggling slightly, " I've just pissed my pants while chatting to mum and she had no idea" she told me, to be honest I was a bit shocked, but she seemed happy.

She peed anywhere she wanted, even topless into her leggings at the side of a road one night, as cars passed only feet away. We only had one close call and that was with a neighbour, you see when she was in the house she always wore her thighboots and kinky outfits, unless we were having visitors, then she'd wear jeans or leggings, she had a real thing for boots too and most of the time if we were going out to the pub or just shopping she wore jodhpurs and riding boots (she used to have a horse) as you can imagine the jodhpurs frequently got pissed into on the way back from the pub.

One day she was walking back from the shops and wearing her riding gear as usual when she ran into the neighbour, "excuse me, I was wondering" she said to the wife, "yes, wondering what" the wife replied, "well I notice you always wear riding gear, where do you keep your horse?" she enquired, it was a fair question as we lived in a town and the nearest stables was miles away, the wife looked at her, "it's just I used to ride, but since we moved here I haven't rode in ages "she went on, "I've still got my boots and jods and, well I was wondering if I could come with you sometime?"

Luckily my wife thought quickly, "oh, I don't ride anymore" she replied, the neighbour looked at her puzzled, "oh, then why the boots and jodhpurs?" she asked, "well, you see I work in a kennels and wear them for work, as you know jods are much tougher than leggings, and I prefer riding boots to wellingtons" she answered, The neighbour looked a little disappointed, "that's a pity" she replied, "I was hoping you had horses and we could ride together"

• Agree 1

On 11/2/2015 at 4:18 AM, steve25805 said:

Here are 20 very naughty locations for you to have pissed in or on, each worth 5%. If you have done all 20, that's a 100% top score. How many of them have you done? What's your percentage?

1. Carpet/Rug

2. Sofa/Couch

3. Armchair

4. Table

5. Sink

6. Shower/Bath

7. Bed

8. Bathroom floor

9. Kitchen floor

1o. Beer, wine, or champagne glass

11. Indoor wall

12. Toilet with closed lid