Naughty places to pee - the percentage count

9 hours ago, expererg said:

Wow I'd love to hear more about this one (people's jacket in a club). People you knew, or not, why there, did it get you excited ? I love naughtiness like this !

It was a burlesque-evening and was drunk as shit. Hangcoats were absurdily low in fact Alex's leather longcoat actually touched earth and curled on the floor, low at that degree.

I was in a shiny dress that barely covered my pussy (and my ass not at all) in fact I was scared about complaint in the short track between the parking lot and the club itself (it was in the main city streets). While I was going out with Alex, I just stood standing and release a piss stream all over the other jackets, just like that, without thinking about it, swinging my pussy left and right, then ran away with Alex.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,14,15,16,17,19,20. Not sure how to work out the percentage. My most unusual places, situations took place when I was an undergraduate student living in student accommodation. I had to pee in a plastic bag once, and also used a large saucepan when caught short drunk, and our only loo was an outside one, (too cold to venture out!)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,14,15,16,17,19,20. Not sure how to work out the percentage. My most unusual places, situations took place when I was an undergraduate student living in student accommodation. I had to pee in a plastic bag once, and also used a large saucepan when caught short drunk, and our only loo was an outside one, (too cold to venture out!)

14 x 5% = 70%, nice. Better than my effort, lol.

16 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Among these there are the most nasty and arousing, those you missed are not that important.

You've been such a naugthy girl, hadn't you?

Bad bad girl...:p

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 20 January 2018 at 10:02 PM, ndr1968pz said:

I got a 70.  I haven't "PEED around" in the kitchen much.

Same here, we look after our house, and only go in designated places. It still doesn't take away any intensity, it's just done in a place that's easy to clean. This new house doesn't have an ensuite like the old one did, I miss that attached to the bedroom.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:02 AM, ndr1968pz said:

I got a 70.  I haven't "PEED around" in the kitchen much.

Re evaluation.  I actually got an 80.  It's easier to list the places I didn't yet:

-sofa/couch

-armchair

-dishwasher

-inside car on the seat or floor

Here are some other 'pretty perverted' places I have done it:

-abandoned buildings (on the floor and any remaining furniture)

-out a cracked exterior door at work when no one else was there and while it was raining outside

-camp fires

-in a toilet without flushing until it 'turns' (it gets sooo yellow!) then 'clean' the toilet with the resulting liquid

-disconnected toilet in storage

-in a cup and tossed out the back of my shop which has no plumbing

-magazines and books

-puppy pads.  I keep them and dry them and resuse them untill they are really yellow and smell

-'activated' sanitary pads untill they are totally saturated, fat, heavy, yellow, dripping and odorous

Edited by ndr1968pz

^ That story about the boots reminded me of one time when I was a real little kid.  I was riding in the car with an aunt and uncle when I felt the need to pee.  They pulled over to the side of the road but I suddenly had a case of bashful bladder and couldn't get started.  My aunt, very helpfully, removed one of her slippers and put it on the ground in front of me and said "here, pee in this".  Well, for some reason this relaxed me enough that I did indeed empty my bladder fully into her shoe.  My aunt and uncle both thought this hilarious and laughed and laughed for the next several miles of the trip.  This is one of my earliest memories and very well could have started me down the road to this fetish.  Cool!

On 02/11/2015 at 10:18 PM, steve25805 said:

Here are 20 very naughty locations for you to have pissed in or on, each worth 5%. If you have done all 20, that's a 100% top score. How many of them have you done? What's your percentage?

1. Carpet/Rug

2. Sofa/Couch

3. Armchair

4. Table

5. Sink

6. Shower/Bath

7. Bed

8. Bathroom floor

9. Kitchen floor

1o. Beer, wine, or champagne glass

11. Indoor wall

12. Toilet with closed lid

13. Dishwasher

14. Inside a car on the seat or the floor

15. On somebody else

16. Kitchen counter

17. Kettle or other innapropiate vessel

18. Cupboard, wardrobe or drawer

19. On clothing

20. In someone's mouth.

My percentage? 80%

Well I scored 30% lol. 6 locations.

On 11/2/2015 at 4:18 AM, steve25805 said:

Here are 20 very naughty locations for you to have pissed in or on, each worth 5%. If you have done all 20, that's a 100% top score. How many of them have you done? What's your percentage?

1. Carpet/Rug

2. Sofa/Couch

3. Armchair

4. Table

5. Sink

6. Shower/Bath

7. Bed

8. Bathroom floor

9. Kitchen floor

1o. Beer, wine, or champagne glass

11. Indoor wall

12. Toilet with closed lid