Paper Girl

As I walk to church on Sunday mornings early so as to practice the hymns on the organ, I see a paper girl with her trolley delivering the paper in a road that leads to a small park, I have often thought what does she do if on a cold dark morning she needs to pee.

Well this morning as I walked down this road at the park entrants was her trolley with no sign of her and there are no houses at that point in the road to deliver papers too, only the old park keepers house no some museum thing.

As I entered the park I was looking around to see if I could see her, and there she was in the over grown garden of the park keepers house between the two bay windows, with her sweat pants and knickers down weeing with her back to the house and giving me a side view of her nice bum, she was looking down but then she looked up and saw me, she pulled her things up and stood up saying sorry but she had to go, I replied that it was ok with me as it was not my garden, she then ran to her trolley and off up the road, I walked on though the park.

Good job the clocks went back an hour today or it would have been to dark to see here there. I think that I should look of to that spot every time that I pass it.

• Like 3
As I walk to church on Sunday mornings early so as to practice the hymns on the organ, I see a paper girl with her trolley delivering the paper in a road that leads to a small park, I have often thought what does she do if on a cold dark morning she needs to pee.

Well this morning as I walked down this road at the park entrants was her trolley with no sign of her and there are no houses at that point in the road to deliver papers too, only the old park keepers house no some museum thing.

As I entered the park I was looking around to see if I could see her, and there she was in the over grown garden of the park keepers house between the two bay windows, with her sweat pants and knickers down weeing with her back to the house and giving me a side view of her nice bum, she was looking down but then she looked up and saw me, she pulled her things up and stood up saying sorry but she had to go, I replied that it was ok with me as it was not my garden, she then ran to her trolley and off up the road, I walked on though the park.

Good job the clocks went back an hour today or it would have been to dark to see here there. I think that I should look of to that spot every time that I pass it.

How old is this paper girl though?

• 3 months later...

Paper Girl cont.

Yesterday (Sunday) as I was walking to church I again bumped into the paper girl just as she was potting her paper trolley behind one of the old gate pillars at the entrance to the park. I said good morning and she replied you just caught me about to go for a wee.

To my surprise she walked with me towards the children's play equipment and the bushes beyond. As we walked she tolled me how her boyfriend drops her and half of the papers at the start of her round and that at about halfway he meets her with the other half and a hot drink, in the cold weather, and so when she gets to the park she needs a wee.

She said she used to go into the old disused ladies loo and squat on the ground until the city knocked them down, so she then did the same in the old gents cast iron urinal, again until the city welded a plate of steel over the doorway, after that she as been looking for a safe place to squat and have her wee, (that is how I had caught her in that garden that time).

She said she has now been using the bushes by the play equipment but as it was now getting lighter mornings she was not so hidden. As we got past the play equipment she was surprised to see that the city had now started to cut the bushes down, but there was sill a big one with an alcove in it for her to hid today, as I walked on she stood on the path, as I left the park I looked back and could not see her so she must have been in the bushes peeing. I went on my way to church.

• Like 1

Today (Sunday) as I was walking to church I did not see the paper girl, but when I got to the park I saw that the city had finished cutting the bushes to about knee high (around 18 inch's tall) and pulled up about every 2nd and 3rd bush.

So when I see the paper girl again I will ask her if she as found a new place to pee or is she using an adult nappy.

FYI. when I got to the church some female had left a puddle and tissue in the alcove of the side doorway, I wonder if it was the paper girl????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...