A Temporary Goodbye (& A Huge Thank You)

Hello all! I created this site just under 2 years ago, and it has genuinely been a privilege to chat with all of you and watch this community grow. However, as you've probably seen by now, ownership of WatchGirlsPeeing.com has changed hands.

I am very confident that the new site owner is going to continue to take this website in the right direction, and I hope you can all support him - of course, both of us are very keen to avoid problems in this transition period, but please bear with us whilst we finish getting everything sorted.

It is a sad moment to be parting ownership of this great community, but personal circumstances are making it very difficult for me to run a website of this nature at this time. I decided that it was best to pass the website on to somebody who can continue to improve it rather than be in a situation where the site is managed poorly.

As for me, I will be back. I'm not quite sure when, but I will return as a contributing member, which honestly I'm quite looking forward to. I am lucky enough to have experienced several pee experiences lately and have many stories and information to share. As a standard forum member I will be able to get more involved in actual discussions and the fun side of pee, which was increasingly hard for me to do as the site grew and required more management.

I'm sorry for the lack of warning about this change of ownership, but as the new admin has already said, there aren't going to be any major changes so your forum experience won't really be impacted. However, I'm sure over time there will be some fresh new ideas to improve the site, so there is plenty to look forward to.

Finally, I would like to thank every single member for contributing to WGP. This site is what it is because of you, not me, which is why I am so sure WGP will continue to do so well in my absence. A special thank you also goes out to the staff who have helped moderate the site, especially @steve25805 who has been an incredible asset to this site from the very beginning.

That's all from me for now. Thank you for everything. Please continue to enjoy this incredible site - I look forward to catching up with you all soon.

This site has been a huge learning experience for me.

I hardly understood what a Pee Fetish was when I joined. I probably still don't understand fully, but it has been an education.

I have really enjoyed the site.

I would want it to keep rolling as it has been.

bpb