Roommates 3: Day Out Continued

Hi

I wish i had been sat by you both, must have been great your wee hitting the seat in front of you. i would have been rock hard seeing that. Do you like weeing outdoors?

@Zxman this is actually a work of fiction. And I'm a guy. But yes, I like peeing outdoors.

• 4 years later...
On 10/21/2015 at 11:16 PM, wetwulf said:

About forty-five minutes into the movie, Denise thought her bladder was going to explode. She had finished her water and the pain had been constant for a while. But the movie was too good to leave. And she might have followed her friend's example if not for the seven or so more people who had entered during the previews, two of which had also chosen the back row and were sitting attentively at the end of the row.

She squirmed to try to ease her discomfort. Starla must have noticed because she put her hand on Denise's knee again and smiled. "Just go," she whispered. "It's okay."

"I can't. I really have to go and I'm worried if I pee too much, it will drip on the floor and make noise."

"It won't," Starla said, "Trust me. Just sit back as far as you can in your seat." Denise did as she said, trying not to call too much attention to herself. "Do you care if your skirt gets wet?" Starla asked.

"At this point, I just want to pee."

"So just pee then. Just go right here sitting just like that. Act like you're watching the movie and just let it out."

Another pulse in her bladder let Denise know that she didn't have a choice. As she breathed out, Denise spread her legs and let go of her bladder. Her pee sprayed out immediately, soaking her panties within seconds, and filling her bottom with warmth as her pee was absorbed by the seat cushion. Oh, this is so good. she thought. She bit her lip as she felt familiar tingles between her legs. She could hear her pee hissing even over the movie. She might have worried that someone else would hear if it didn't feel so damn good.

Not caring anymore, Denise peeked down at her skirt. She was amazed to see that nothing was noticeable, no wetness at all. She let more loose as the comforting warmth of her pee enveloped her crotch and her rear end. She sighed with relief as the flow finally abated to a trickle and she continued to watch the movie.

"Feel better?" Starla asked.

"Much."

"Guess what?" Starla whispered.

"What?" As an answer, Starla spread her legs and Denise could just make out the trickle of pee as it left Starla's tights and soaked into the seat beneath her. She sighed audibly to show her pleasure and Denise felt her heartbeat increase.

They peed several more times during the movie, through their clothes. At one point, the couple at the end of the row left, perhaps to visit the restrooms themselves, and Starla winked at Denise as she scooted forward in her seat and tugged her tights and panties down. She rested her feet on the seat in front of her and peed full force. It arced high and splashed against the back of the seat in front of her until it weakened and splashed noisily on the floor.

Not wanting to be outdone, Denise tugged her panties down and scooted forward. She didn't prop her feet up, though. Instead, she spread her pussy lips apart and just peed a straight stream at the back of the seat in front of her. It drummed against the seat with such force that both girls felt it and giggled.

As her flow was continuing, Starla reached her hand to her crotch and touched her clitoris, stroking it gently with her fingertips. She stared at Denise again, those searching brown eyes saying It's okay. Go ahead. I want to watch you. Denise reached her own hand down, as well, and began to caress her own vagina as her urine splashed against her fingertips. Both girls bit their lips and smiled as their orgasms built.

Denise cut off her flow and scooted back in the seat. She knew what she enjoyed most. Keeping her hand between her legs, she pressed her thighs together and let go again, her pee flowing through her fingertips as she stroked her labia. "Oh, girl, that it so hot," Starla said, her fingers now plunged deep into her vagina. Their pee flows halted, but their moans and gasps increased. They peered into each others eyes as Denise climaxed first, and Starla a few seconds later. To Denise's surprise, more pee trickled out of her and she spread her legs and just let it happen as it soaked into the seat.

When the movie ended, the girls waited until everyone else was out before leaving out the side door that led straight to the parking lot.

"So... that was interesting," Starla said. Denise nodded. "I think," Starla continued, "I can trust you enough now to tell you my story."

Next time... Starla's story...

I’ve been enjoying quite a few of your stories tonight.  Thanks for the wonder orgasm  😘

• Thanks 1