Introduction - New Admin and Owner

Admin

My main concern is that we are who we are. Please don't try to change us in the name of political correctness. For example, if naughty peeing gets frowned upon, I'm out of here. I also don't want this turned into a site where I say "I discovered my pee fetish when I was 13" (true) and the comment gets banned. Unless someone posts underage nudity, lets not freak out.

Some things that I think would be good:

• A way to pay your dues for the video section by contributing pee videos.
  • A diaper / pullup category in the picture section.
  • A way for us to meet each other. Like ABDLMatch or PeeingCupid, without the obscene price. Just enough income to pay the server charges.
  • Maybe a rotating monthly membership discount with various QUALITY pay pee sites like VIPissy or HD Diapers etc. There's a handful of good ones.

In a nutshell, add stuff, but if it aint broke, don't fix it.

And don't over moderate us. The current mods do well and everyone behaves.

"I yam who I yam" - Popeye the Sailor Man

• Like 1
My main concern is that we are who we are. Please don't try to change us in the name of political correctness. For example, if naughty peeing gets frowned upon, I'm out of here. I also don't want this turned into a site where I say "I discovered my pee fetish when I was 13" (true) and the comment gets banned. Unless someone posts underage nudity, lets not freak out.

I agree totally.

We have no blanket ban on underage references since it can get silly. We simply have bans on overtly paedophilic material and references.

We also have a rule - Rule 5 - which expressly bans the criticism of other members' fetish experiences, fantasies, stories, or confessions, in order to crack down upon any manifestation of preachy judgementalism. The only thing that will be frowned upon here is preachy judgementalism itself.

And you may rest assured that for as long as I remain a mod here, we will not allow those tempted to get all preachy to start frowning upon naughty peeing or anything else. If allowing that ever becomes policy, I'll be out of here too!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Welcome, new owner.  I joined in 2013 or 14, didn't say much for a while and came back a few weeks ago.  I'm not hugely active but I agree with the comment about not being too preachy.  I'm 38 now and I recognise the need to protect children; however this is quite clearly an adult-themed site and we can all reminisce about our childhood if we want.  I only "clicked" and realised I had a pee fetish when I was 14, but I know the curiosity went back much further than that.  It would be nice if we could meet each other once in a while but it's way too late for me to find a partner now.

• 1 month later...