Pee stain challenge!

F.W

Don't think anybody can wet their panties like you can. (And I've tried.)

At least, I know no one has as much fun with it as you do.

@Wetpants013

actually those leggings were wet in again a few times, a few days later. i needed something comfy and warmish, so put them on since the stain had dried and they really didn't smell. almost all my clothes that i wet get hung up for awhile to fully air out unless i am going to put them right into the wash. i hate ruining clothes from potential mildew. i try not to rewet previously dried things, but it happens. however if i haven't changed yet and still wearing them til they dry, it's fair game. :angelic:

• Like 2
[ATTACH=full]91451[/ATTACH]

Ex's panties- You should see the dried stain! this was the morning after the night before...

Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing.

I'd love to see a woman hoist her skirt to show off once-white panties which have become yellow and nasty from repeated pissing-in.

was doing laundry yesterday and came across these. thought you'd like if i shared them. no pee, but some off color discharge. lol. [ATTACH=full]92119[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]92118[/ATTACH]
If you'd like, I can provide the pee. :biggrin:
:rolleyes: i wet earlier yesterday, then had a few really close calls, and finally a second wetting after getting home. decided this thong had had enough fun for one day. :tongue:

[ATTACH=full]83408[/ATTACH]

At that point,i reckon a lot of us guys would enjoy rubbing them against various parts of our body.:whistling:

• Cheeky 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2017 at 7:01 AM, puddyls said:

gathered up a bunch of drying and dried panties for laundry last night. these ones definitely needed it- after i had worn them for almost 24 hours and had been wet like 4 or 5 times. ??image.thumb.jpg.be0c0621f9eb00de74251e66541fa64c.jpg

Damm you... that's the sorta wetting I like x  all day hehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8/25/2016 at 9:44 AM, Wetpants013 said:

@puddyls I love how much you enjoy this! I do wonder, how often do you let your pee soaked panties dry and wear them to wet again? The thought of that is so hot and sexy to me!

Thank you so much for sharing. 🙂

well, normally never. once i take them off after i don’t put them back on again. lol. but, i have, many many times, left them on after wetting, and then end up doing it again after they’ve dried. or like yesterday morning; i kept needing to pee cuz i’d hold until i couldn’t and then let it go only until i could stop. my panties never really dried, but i went 3 times before i had to change. 

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...