Click here to remove ads

Girls,im sure that you've seen some of guys have posted pictures of penis etc on WGP.How about,instead of any intimate pictures,you could take pictures of your panties after you've worn them?Come on you girls,give us guys something to enjoy!:wink:

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

Girls,im sure that you've seen some of guys have posted pictures of penis etc on WGP.How about,instead of any intimate pictures,you could take pictures of your panties after you've worn them?Come on you girls,give us guys something to enjoy!:wink:

FW , have you ever considered that some of the women members on here . might not wear pantiews / even knickers at all. Underneath their dresses / skirts even .

In just pointing out a little known fact on here . Though I would go ahead with this thread anyway . Because it might be interesting . Should any of the Ladies wish to take a pic of their used panties / knickers . They had worn that day . That they thought would be fun to share in a few photos of what the girls on here . Like to wear most of the time ;) ;)

Like anything,its just a fun idea that i hope maybe some of our lovely ladies may enjoy taking part in.

Like anything,its just a fun idea that i hope maybe some of our lovely ladies may enjoy taking part in.

But no-one should feel they have to do this,only if they wish.Im sure we guys would like it.

Here's a few I found to start this thread off right ;) ;)

stained-pantyhose-wet.jpg.c6e2b9783e16c2a5b8c91c71e293a77f.jpg

stains.jpg.75dac8ac69406d061ab22a45f44eea78.jpg

002.jpg.bca16236c359b274a4e373ec6bf060c4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Hot 1

just pulled from my hamper. maybe i should do laundry. lol

• Like 2

Loving those,puddyls!Just what i was hoping for,really horny to see your pee stains.Thanks!x

Puddyls ,

Just for fn and in being naughty . You could try peeing on them before putting them in the washing machine to be cleaned .

Those photos are Excellent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So very arousing to look at them all :wink: :wink: :woot: :x3: :tongue:

Thank You , in sharing them :wink: :cool:

well thanks. i'm not all about pee. lol. kinda a fun post to make.

• Like 1

time for an update =) 4 more of my day old panties

[ATTACH=full]59966[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59968[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59969[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59971[/ATTACH]

I like those sexy black ones with pink bow..Maybe next time you go off peeing in unusual places you could wear them?xx

• Like 1

time for an update =) 4 more of my day old panties

[ATTACH=full]59966[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59968[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59969[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59971[/ATTACH]

Puddyls ,

I really like the blue panties best ;)

As they most likely would turn a darker shade of blue . When you enjoyed in wetting in them ;)

Which in a way is so arousing to visualize your warm wet pee . Making them appear much more darker . As you had enjoyed in wetting in them ;)

So Very HOT to imagine that . In my cock getting really hard :woot: :woot: :wink: :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue: :O_o:

Thanks , in sharing these with us all :)

• Like 1

a couple more. including the grey pair i wore today. =)

image.jpg.22f35c7d0976753d034a7c52b08c8077.jpg

image.jpg.7434386bc7868339527d11e9bbc623de.jpg

• Like 4

They all look so Great ;)

Hope you had enjoyed in wetting them :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue: :wink: :wink: :woot: :woot:

heehee.

[ATTACH=full]78452[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]78451[/ATTACH]

Those caused me an erection I must say...

I second that reaction to those pix's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue: :O_o: :wink: :wink:

heehee.

[ATTACH=full]78452[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]78451[/ATTACH]

Puddyls,to a man,often just the idea of panties can arouse you to naughtiness..:wink:

Especially when you do enjoy wetting them for your pleasure ;) ;)

As well as my own . That of others too on here that enjoy you doing it in sty;e :)

Puddyls ,

That depends on you . Whether you like wearing wet to dry panties . That you had enjoyed peeing in recently ;) ;)

• Love 1

Fed-ex them to the uk, i will clean them an send them back. Minus a pair as my fee :wink: lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1